• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Samoorah -
So sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful news!! :hugs: to you and your friend!

That's good news for ovarian reserve! I find good lab tests bittersweet - happy not to have a problem, but sad not to know what my problem ttc really is!! Have you poas again??? I hope AF stays away. I LOVE that you own a coffee shop, that seems like an awesome job. I literally tell my hubby I want to run a coffee shop someday. I'm guessing I would not enjoy it as much as just going to the coffee shop, but I'm still jealous!

gingmg-
I hope the spotting is a good sign for you! Have you poas again?? I can't remember - is this your first IUI? I hope you won't have to do any more IUIs either! I just started my first injectible cycle (did hybrid cycle with letrozole cd3-7 and follistim cd8-10). Gave my first injection today and I'm starting to get anxious to see how it's working!! Fx you BFP is right around the corner!!

river-
Glad to hear you had good ultrasound today. Those do sound like good follies and that you have one on each side!! Perhaps they'll give you instructions to trigger after your bloodwork tomorrow? The timing thing is the hardest part, I'm pretty sure my last one didn't work because of bad timing but who knows!! Good luck and keep us updated!!

jaan-
thanks for sharing your symptoms! how've you been feeling so far? good luck with your appointment tomorrow! let us know everything!!

ttcmoon-
sorry you can't sleep! I know exactly how you feel. I get really anxious sometimes about this whole thing and sleep like crap! When do you think you'll test? Will you wait until 14dpo? I know many people on here who had no symptoms at all and still got their BFP so don't count yourself out yet!!

LoveMyTripawd-
YAY!! I can only imagine how it would feel to get a BFP after a miscarriage, but I will be excited for you! :happydance: I really hope this is your sticky bean. It gives me so much hope to see IUI's actually work. and I love that your dog just knew!! Fx this one's it!!!

AFM - I started the follistim today (cd8-10) and getting anxious for my cd11 ultrasound. I can't decide if I was a little bloated today or if the pants I wore are always that tight?!? If I am bloated, I guess I'm a little concerned for OHSS... but I'm not having any other symptoms... and only minor, sporadic cramping. My pants were probably just tight. I've been working hard to gain the 5 lbs my fs recommended! Should I be worried ?!

Haha you should come over and take over... I wouldn't mind taking a break :winkwink: Lool!! I haven't POAS again just that one time on 9 DPO , and I don't have anymore so I'm just waiting for AF and if she shows her face well she showed her face.. If not, then I'll go out buy a test and TEST!! Haha so well see what happens ... How's everything going for you??

Haha well if this whole baby making thing doesn't work out, maybe I will!! Haha. How have you been doing? Any promising symptoms?

I'm doing ok - ultrasound tomorrow. Having some cramping today so I hope the follistim is getting these eggies in shape! Can't wait to see how things look tomorrow!

Hahaha!! I'm doing good, no symptoms really .. I had AF cramps last night... It was subsiding back and forth.. But other than that nothing really... Im just going to see whats going to happen.. AF or BFP?? Well see I'm just being calm and nice :thumbup:.

Let us know how everything goes with you at the ultrasound!

hey ladies - I've gone for bloodwork for the past 2 days, and still no lh surge. They want me to come in tomorrow, I am assuming opk test and ultrasound.
My Estradiol level on Friday (the day after they told me about the 21mm and 16mm follies) was 847, the next day (today) was 1262. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.
I feel soo tired!

Hmmmm.... I dont understand why they dont trigger you if your follies are in the size range. My FS doesnt ask for opk or bloodwork, just triggers when the ultrasound shows good follie and lining sizes.

Just took a test, 12dpiui. Negative
This was the same deal last cycle.

I bought tests online that tell you sooner than "first response."
Going to treat myself to a latte this morning and wine this eve.

I'm thinking we try 1-2 more times, then this is it.

Good luck to everyone in the tww!

vkj73, please do not lose hope.May be it is too early to test.Sometimes because of late implantation it takes time for BFP.Are you on progesterone?

vkj73, please do not lose hope.May be it is too early to test.Sometimes because of late implantation it takes time for BFP.Are you on progesterone?

Thanks. I tested again this morning, negative again.
AF will be arriving tomorrow. It's like clockwork 14piui, on the dot.

Thanks again for the post:hugs:

I've been getting negative tests too. AF due tues, I would think the tests should be accurate at this point. I was so hopeful too after the bleeding on 7dpo. But looks like ill be moving on from clomid to injectables. Getting so frustrated. Had a dream last night that i took a digital preg test that said you are pregnant, but won't be for long. It was aweful.

hey ladies - I've gone for bloodwork for the past 2 days, and still no lh surge. They want me to come in tomorrow, I am assuming opk test and ultrasound.
My Estradiol level on Friday (the day after they told me about the 21mm and 16mm follies) was 847, the next day (today) was 1262. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.
I feel soo tired!

How'd your appointment go today?? What are they looking for with your estradiol levels? My fs doesn't monitor that at all so the numbers don't mean much to me...

Samoorah -
So sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful news!! :hugs: to you and your friend!

That's good news for ovarian reserve! I find good lab tests bittersweet - happy not to have a problem, but sad not to know what my problem ttc really is!! Have you poas again??? I hope AF stays away. I LOVE that you own a coffee shop, that seems like an awesome job. I literally tell my hubby I want to run a coffee shop someday. I'm guessing I would not enjoy it as much as just going to the coffee shop, but I'm still jealous!

gingmg-
I hope the spotting is a good sign for you! Have you poas again?? I can't remember - is this your first IUI? I hope you won't have to do any more IUIs either! I just started my first injectible cycle (did hybrid cycle with letrozole cd3-7 and follistim cd8-10). Gave my first injection today and I'm starting to get anxious to see how it's working!! Fx you BFP is right around the corner!!

river-
Glad to hear you had good ultrasound today. Those do sound like good follies and that you have one on each side!! Perhaps they'll give you instructions to trigger after your bloodwork tomorrow? The timing thing is the hardest part, I'm pretty sure my last one didn't work because of bad timing but who knows!! Good luck and keep us updated!!

jaan-
thanks for sharing your symptoms! how've you been feeling so far? good luck with your appointment tomorrow! let us know everything!!

ttcmoon-
sorry you can't sleep! I know exactly how you feel. I get really anxious sometimes about this whole thing and sleep like crap! When do you think you'll test? Will you wait until 14dpo? I know many people on here who had no symptoms at all and still got their BFP so don't count yourself out yet!!

LoveMyTripawd-
YAY!! I can only imagine how it would feel to get a BFP after a miscarriage, but I will be excited for you! :happydance: I really hope this is your sticky bean. It gives me so much hope to see IUI's actually work. and I love that your dog just knew!! Fx this one's it!!!

AFM - I started the follistim today (cd8-10) and getting anxious for my cd11 ultrasound. I can't decide if I was a little bloated today or if the pants I wore are always that tight?!? If I am bloated, I guess I'm a little concerned for OHSS... but I'm not having any other symptoms... and only minor, sporadic cramping. My pants were probably just tight. I've been working hard to gain the 5 lbs my fs recommended! Should I be worried ?!

Haha you should come over and take over... I wouldn't mind taking a break :winkwink: Lool!! I haven't POAS again just that one time on 9 DPO , and I don't have anymore so I'm just waiting for AF and if she shows her face well she showed her face.. If not, then I'll go out buy a test and TEST!! Haha so well see what happens ... How's everything going for you??

Haha well if this whole baby making thing doesn't work out, maybe I will!! Haha. How have you been doing? Any promising symptoms?

I'm doing ok - ultrasound tomorrow. Having some cramping today so I hope the follistim is getting these eggies in shape! Can't wait to see how things look tomorrow!

Hahaha!! I'm doing good, no symptoms really .. I had AF cramps last night... It was subsiding back and forth.. But other than that nothing really... Im just going to see whats going to happen.. AF or BFP?? Well see I'm just being calm and nice :thumbup:.

Let us know how everything goes with you at the ultrasound!

Good for you for being calm. Fx it's a BFP!

Thanks. I tested again this morning, negative again.
AF will be arriving tomorrow. It's like clockwork 14piui, on the dot.

Thanks again for the post:hugs:

:hugs: Let's hope AF stays away tomorrow!

I've been getting negative tests too. AF due tues, I would think the tests should be accurate at this point. I was so hopeful too after the bleeding on 7dpo. But looks like ill be moving on from clomid to injectables. Getting so frustrated. Had a dream last night that i took a digital preg test that said you are pregnant, but won't be for long. It was aweful.

Don't lose hope yet! Some people don't get their BFP until 14dpo or later!! Hang in there. I hope your BFP is right around the corner.

Well, I had my cd11 ultrasound today and it went pretty well. Lining was great - didn't get the actual number, but I could just tell from looking at the ultrasound it was even thicker than last cycle (last cycle was 8.5)! So that made me happy. I had 5 good follicles, too. Left side had one 16ish, and two 19ish. Right side had one 12ish, one 16ish, one 18ish. My fs said she had a small concern for triplets, but said the odds were "way, way, way less than 1%." Not sure how worried I should be about that...

I was hoping to get the go ahead to trigger tonight since I've had such weird OPK's the last 2 cycles, but alas, will be testing opks until Wednesday. If no positive, will trigger Wed PM. Did do opk that was nearly positive this morning, so may be going in tomorrow if my opk this afternoon is positive!

How's everyone else doing today??

Hatethewait- sounds like an outstanding response!!

Went in for the ultrasound this morning - the follies are now 26mm and 19mm, he didn't understand why I haven't surged yet, so they triggered me this morning. Lining was some triple layer or something? I am supposed to go in for the IUI tomorrow. They'll call later with a time.

I have heard of testing out the trigger mentioned before...when do people start doing that?

Went in for the ultrasound this morning - the follies are now 26mm and 19mm, he didn't understand why I haven't surged yet, so they triggered me this morning. Lining was some triple layer or something? I am supposed to go in for the IUI tomorrow. They'll call later with a time.

I have heard of testing out the trigger mentioned before...when do people start doing that?

Not sure why they were waiting for an lh surge before trigger but sounds like you've got some good follies. Triple striped lining is a good thing. Did he tell you the thickness? I think anything over about 8 is good. My first iui was only 6.5 and it ended in MC, I think they may have triggered to early on that one.

It was 9mm I think.
We got scheduled in for 4pm tomorrow! I am sure I won't be able to concentrate on work all day tomorrow...

Samoorah - So sorry to hear about your AF.But on a positive note AF notes beginning of a fresh cycle.Fingers crossed for you, may this be your lucky one.Are you planning for IUI in this cycle?

River - Both your folli size and linin sounds great.Triple layer is a good sign.Best of luck for ur IUI.

Hatethewait - your follies look great!5 is a great number.I hope at least one of them sticks for next 9 months.FX'ed for you.When is your IUI planned?

Summer - When are you going to test?

gingmg - Do not lose hope, may your dream come true soon!FX'ed.

AFM - Tested today (16DPO) got BFN.Stopping progesterone.Lets see when AF gets me.Feeling a bit down but once AF comes we will plan another IUI.It is stressful to take injections daily and dealing with crappy side effects.Its draining me both mentally and financially.

Samoorah - So sorry to hear about your AF.But on a positive note AF notes beginning of a fresh cycle.Fingers crossed for you, may this be your lucky one.Are you planning for IUI in this cycle?

River - Both your folli size and linin sounds great.Triple layer is a good sign.Best of luck for ur IUI.

Hatethewait - your follies look great!5 is a great number.I hope at least one of them sticks for next 9 months.FX'ed for you.When is your IUI planned?

Summer - When are you going to test?

gingmg - Do not lose hope, may your dream come true soon!FX'ed.

AFM - Tested today (16DPO) got BFN.Stopping progesterone.Lets see when AF gets me.Feeling a bit down but once AF comes we will plan another IUI.It is stressful to take injections daily and dealing with crappy side effects.Its draining me both mentally and financially.

Yes the witch got me urghhhh!! And yes I'm starting IUI this cycle this is my first time.. I have to call my nurse coordinator in the morning and let her know I fit my period and when to get started on meds. Wish me luck!!

Well, i just tested and :bfn: :(
Next iui scheduled in Nov. i think the plan is to switch to injectable s and maybe another hsg. Good luck to the rest in the tww ;)

Well, i just tested and :bfn: :(
Next iui scheduled in Nov. i think the plan is to switch to injectable s and maybe another hsg. Good luck to the rest in the tww ;)

So sorry for your BFN...but you are not out till AF gets you

Yeah I'll take another tomorrow morning to confirm and call my FS to let them know. I'm sure it's bfn though. Last time even with a hcg of 14 I got a very faint line on frer. This time... Nothing. My hcg should be higher than 14 by this dpo. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->