IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

I think I'm out, cramps are getting stronger, all tests negative. Blood test on tues, then hoping they up my injectable doses for next time. I almost want to skip this last one and go right for IVF, IUIs clearly aren't my answer, but I'll give it one last shot.

I think I'm out, cramps are getting stronger, all tests negative. Blood test on tues, then hoping they up my injectable doses for next time. I almost want to skip this last one and go right for IVF, IUIs clearly aren't my answer, but I'll give it one last shot.

Do you temp too? I'm wondering if I should anymore but it does give me a sense of control over something. I hope you could still get a bfp. Are you spotting ?

babyhopes- I gave up temping a few cycles ago when we started meds, I kept getting so paranoid over the timing, so I thought I should just let go and trust the process. No spotting, but I feel exactly like I do every month before AF. Oh well.

Hello everyone! Excited to join you all on the iui journey.

About me: I have been trying to conceive for what seems like forever....a few years now anyway.
I am about to turn 36, hubby is the same.

We tried everything on our own...no luck. Finally decided to go to the Dr.
Turns out its male factor. Everything looks ok except morphology.

So starting in November we start iui.

October is our last chance before iui. I think I ovulate next week.

This was a particularly hard month for me as 3 of my close friends had babies...so bitter sweet sometimes. But it might encourage us all to know 2 out of 3 of the babies were assisted :)

Well anyhow, excited to join!

babyhopes- I gave up temping a few cycles ago when we started meds, I kept getting so paranoid over the timing, so I thought I should just let go and trust the process. No spotting, but I feel exactly like I do every month before AF. Oh well.

Hugs

Hello everyone! Excited to join you all on the iui journey.

About me: I have been trying to conceive for what seems like forever....a few years now anyway.
I am about to turn 36, hubby is the same.

We tried everything on our own...no luck. Finally decided to go to the Dr.
Turns out its male factor. Everything looks ok except morphology.

So starting in November we start iui.

October is our last chance before iui. I think I ovulate next week.

This was a particularly hard month for me as 3 of my close friends had babies...so bitter sweet sometimes. But it might encourage us all to know 2 out of 3 of the babies were assisted :)

Well anyhow, excited to join!

Welcome!! Hopefully, you will get that BFP soon!!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I am overly excited about starting the process!

So of course, I "nap" from 7pm - 10pm and am now up at 0400. Had to go to bathroom and somehow the 1 pregnancy test I was going to keep until Tuesday am somehow found itself in the way of a stream of pee! And what do I see, you ask? A BFN, of course!

UGH!!! Why can't I just wait until AF shows up or not to get out of this agony! I knew I shouldn't have bought those tests. And my BFF is already thinking that the spotting I saw a couple of days ago means something positive but I'm not thinking it just might be AF trickling in to play mind and body games with me. And unfortunately, after tonight (Sunday night), I won't have to be back to work until next Friday night so no work to occupy my mind and time!

Lovely- so sorry, but I am still going to be hopeful for you, right up until I read that you got your period.

Girls who have used crinone, or other progesterone before, did you get AF on it, or only once you stopped? Cramps are getting stronger, but no bleeding. All tests negative. Blood test on tues and have to keep taking the crinone until then. It's torture, I just want to stop it and let my cycle start, but I can't until after blood test.

Thanks, gingmg. Never knew i would be like this but thankful for understanding women like you.

gingmg - I am so sorry for the BFN.You won't get your AF until you stop the progesterone.I get it in 3-5 days after stopping it.I would wait till the blood test.Progesterone is frustrating sometimes it just makes the leutal phase longer.

Lovely - I am so sorry dear.I know how you feel.I just pray you get your AF soon if its a real BFN.But hang on do not lose hope yet.

hi girl friends :)

i hope you are all doing well :) think of you ladies often and always come on here hoping to hear one of you getting your BFP...!

i am okay..i think. some days are better than other days. seems like my husband and i have been really negative humps with so many things, first we lost the pregnancy, then a bad business hit, our new home which we are building that we are suppose to be moving into got damaged in the last typhoon which hit, so that is a huge mess, and not to mention extra $$$ to fix. and then last week we decided to go away for a few days to just take a break from reality. everything started off fine and then my husband got pick-pocketed and we lost all the money we needed for the weekend! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are such frequent travelers yet they still managed to steal from us. we went to the police station and it turns out 5 others were pick pocketed in the same place as us, and they were locals! so sad because we are trying to save so much money! the more we try to save the more bad things keep happening to us. this negativity just doesnt seem to end, it's one bump after the other.
spoke to my mommy and told her i feel like i have hit rock bottom and she laughed and said "congrats..your only way now is up!" - so i am going to take it like that and hope the bad luck with husband and i is over! we have been so stressed that all we do is fight - so not enjoyable.
i had my d&c on september 27, so i will be 4 weeks past d&c this friday. hope the bleeding stops :( it's still there - not heavy, but very much present.
we have decided to take the doctor's suggestion and start the injectables again on my next cycle. i should hopefully be expecting my period again within the next 2-3 weeks.
i just wonder how will i know its my period and not bleeding from d&c?
i dont feel the same, i feel weak, i often have cramps which come and go and i feel so sleepy all the time. i dont know if there is a connection or not?
sorry i have been missing in action. *hugs*
good luck to you all for the coming week, hope AF stays away, the 2ww passes by faster and we see some BFPS!!

Dear Jaan,

Nice to see you here again.We have been missing you.Seems like you are having awful time.So many things happening together!I just can't believe it.I guess this is a very bad patch of time you are going through and miscarriage itself can give you loads of reasons to be sad and judgemental.When you have so many things together- I just can't imagine.
I just hope the time passes soon and you get everything fixed.What happened in business font and to your new home?I hope all are fine now?I wish you all the best for the next cycle.I am sure the injectibles will do the trick again.

Remove "Never been pregnant" from your signature. :)

Jaan,
I'm so sorry that it feels like one bad thing after another. That must feel rotten and unfair. I love what your mother said about only one way out, which is up. I wish only good and wonderful things in the coming weeks for you. Your rainbow will find you, I just know it.

Welcome to all the new IUI TTCers!! Wishing BFPs for you this month.

So I am starting a new job next month with new health insurance that covers infertility treatment!! Unfortunately that insurance doesn't kick in until December so we're doing things on our own, with tamoxifen, until then.

gingmg-so sorry about the BFN. I stopped the progesterone after 3 neg tests and started my period 3 days later. I felt the same way: once I knew I was out I just wanted to get started on the new cycle.

Lovelymo79-my fingers are still crossed for you!

Jaan - :hugs: you both have definitely gone through alot this past month! Hang in there. It should get better now :) Did the doctors say you'd still be bleeding for a month after? That doesn't sound right. Have you gone in for a checkup? If you feel weak and tired - you probably need iron supplements since you keep bleeding. :hugs: Hope all gets better soon.

afm - I go in for the IUI this morning...shouldn't be too long now :) Then in the blasted tww! Should be testing Nov 4.

Sorry for being MIA the last few days- went away for the weekend and didn't have great internet access. I'll try to catch up now...

xanzaba- So sorry to hear about your bfn! :hugs: I had a sin night after my first iui failed. It does feel good in a bad way! Are you going to do the same plan for your next cycle? Hope things are off to a good start

samoorah- That's awesome that you have those connections! I would definitely take advantage of that. How long will you have to be gone from work and such to do the ivf there?

livia- Sounds like you had good numbers for your iui! Hope the tww is going fast. When do you think you'll test?

vk- So sorry to hear about your bfn, too! :hugs: This thread is so overdue for a bfp!!

gingmg- Did you test again? Maybe you are just one of those people that are late to get their bfp's? I hope this is your cycle, but if AF does need to come I hope she gets here ASAP after stopping the progesterone!

kristix- Hi! Cheers to your last naturals cycle- hopefully this one works and you won't need the iui's!

lovelymo- So sorry to hear about the BFN and af. :hugs: Did AF officially make a full appearance?

jaan- :hugs: it sounds like you have hit quite the rough patch, but, your mom is right - only room to go up!! I hope things are settling down and smoothing out. I hope the d&c bleeding stops soon. 4 weeks seems like an awfully long time to still be bleeding. Have you checked in with the doc again? Wishing for nothing but good to find you now.

nola- That is awesome on the new insurance coverage! Enjoy the freedom of ttc the natural way until December!

River- How was the iui today? How'd your follicles and lining end up looking? Welcome to the tww! Hope it flies by!

AFM- I've been doing good. I had a weekend away with friends... and unfortunately, I had to be filled with envy when the announced they were expecting. I think the hardest part was hearing them tell us how surprised they were when it worked "the first time!" It was certainly a test for me and I think I passed it ok. I am happy and excited for them of course but it makes me long even more for my turn. I'm more than ready to go down that exciting road!! I had my first acupuncture session today. It was definitely interesting. I actually still have 2 magnets taped to my leg right now to keep the "treatment going." I'm a very scientific/western medicine minded so I'm trying to stay optimistic and open-minded. I think it will be good for me.

Sending lots of :dust: to you all!

IUI went well today. Last I knew about the follies was on Sat, and they were 21mm and 16mm with a lining of 8.5mm.
Count today with the IUI was 28mil post wash - which they were happy about. Told to bd tonight and tomorrow for max effect. Though I have been having bad cramps throughout my bday dinner tonight and bloatingness. A bath seemed to help...so does sweatpants ;)

Hi ladies,

I always enjoy checking in at the end if the day. It's like our own little international/national support group:hugs:

Good luck everyone...wherever you are on your journey!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->