IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Hatethewait85 - Great to know that you spent good weekend with friends.I know dear how you feel.I too have some friends who are very close and expecting.And most of them got preggo immidiately after trying.I am very happy for them but still I cry and envy and let my emotion flow.It's natural.
Accupunture is good for health and mind.Even I am thinking to book one for myself.Have faith and all the best.

VKJ - Yes our internation support group is really great.How are you doing?

River - Good to know about your IUI.Your follies,lining and sperm count all look good.I am hopeful for you in this cycle.

Nolababy - Congrats for your new job and insurance coverage.December is not far!What do you work as?

AFM - 10DPIUI with no symptoms, had some boob ache yesterday but it is gone now.Everything else is good.Paid dues for our new home in this weekend and going to get the keys soon.Checking out rates with different interior designers to wood work.
Work is hectic.Coming at 9 leaving at 9.Today having a video conferecing with clients.So will get late again :(

Looks like I didn't need to stop progesterone to get full flow. Right on time with a vengeance!!

lovelymo- So sorry to hear about the BFN and af. :hugs: Did AF officially make a full appearance?

NO!!! Ugh!! I'm still spotting but have been wearing a pad for the past day or so and nothing really coming down! Not even overnight! I see a little something something when I wipe but even this morning, nothing! I wish it would just flow so we can get this party going! I still don't feel any pms-y feelings like usually do....no cramping, bloating, nothing. I think it may be the stress of it all (?) but I'm trying to chill. REALLY!

I know I'm not pregnant so I don't know what gives. Don't get me wrong, if it's just a super light period with no cramping, I am NOT complaining. I just wish my body would decide what it wants to do! *sigh*

Lovely- So suspenseful, I'm actually still holding out hope for you, like I said right up until I hear otherwise. When is the last time you tested? When are you officially due for AF?

It's due today or tomorrow. I am either 26 or 27 days, average 26. I'm not buying that I'm pregnant. I think my IUI was timed wrong and the sperm got to the party too late. I just think my hormones are out of wack with me stressing over this. I don't drink but I may need to drink something to calm down! Lol

Lovely- Sorry. Yes, have a glass of wine then and try to unwind. This whole thing is crazy stressful. My non TTC self is actually pretty low key and laid back, but this whole process has brought out a side of me that I didn't know was there. It's only because I want it so badly, though, and it's hard to wait it out. As I'm sure with you, I can usually handle a stressful situation with such ease, but not this- this is a whole different beast.

Hi ladies. Yes ttc sucks. It's nice to have people to share it with, especially when you're trying to be discrete in your work/personal life. Lovelymo, I hope you have resolution sooner or later. Gingmg, I hope your cycle is starting well.

Jaan I'm sorry your life is in upheaval and I hope you find some peace.

Well, I went in today for baseline- no cysts (last month I had a 17mm cyst) and my TSH is down to under 2 for the first time since my mid 20s. Also my endo thickness is at 4, exactly where it should be. Who knew I'd be so happy to be average :)

Lovelymo-you're body is being feisty this month! And, if not a drink, then some chocolate is certainly in order!

River54-fingers crossed for you!! Sending BFP thoughts and prayers your way.

ttcmoon-I will be back to being a research coordinator. I'll be glad to concentrate on my patients instead of on every twinge and cramp in my body!:). So excited for your new home. Decorating should help the tww go by:)

xanzaba-glad to hear you're normal;) Best of luck this cycle!

HI Ladies, I'm wondering if I can join this thread I just had a failed IUI #1 and am waiting for AF to show. I stopped the progesterone yesterday. Has anyone taken progesterone, how long to get your AF? had BFN at 15 dpo and 16 dpo

Does anyone take baby aspirin? I keep running into this over and over and over again, and I so want to try it to help with blood flow but was told no by the clinic because they said this only helps if you have a particular clotting disorder. Well, I see on here all over the place people taking it to aid with blood flow (recommended by their clinics) who don't have this mystery clotting disorder. Not that I want to go behind the clinic's recommendations, but it's been a year, I'm not pregnant and I only have one more go of this before IVF. I almost don't care what they think or say anymore.
Also, does anyone else get clots in their cycle?

Sorry I haven't responded individually, it's hard to keep it straight where everyone is in their cycles, but I am very grateful for all of you. Hope we get some more BFPs soon.

Lamago- Sorry that your IUI wasn't successful. I just finished my first go with progesterone. I actually got AF in full force on the progesterone, but I have heard other people say 2-5 days. I guess it varies.

River - Glad your IUI seemed to go well! Do you think the cramping is ovulation?? If so, it sounds like you definitely timed the IUI well. Fx this one is it!!

vk- Hi! Hope you are doing well!

ttcmoon- Thanks for making me feel normal (well, as normal as I can be...). :flower: I'm glad I'm not alone! Have you done acupuncture before? It sounds like things are getting exciting with you! When do you move in to the new home? Hiring an interior designer sounds fun!! What do you do for work? 12 hr days would get draining! Are you planing to wait for 14dpiui to test? In my opinion no symptoms = good. Every time I've had symptoms, it's meant nothing so I'm keepin my fx for you!

gingmg- :hugs: AF is a mean mean woman! At least she showed up quickly and you can get started on your next cycle! Are you doing another IUI? Same protocol? I don't take aspirin now, but will be on it with IVF. Personally, I don't see how it could hurt anything to take it but I agree it's hard to go against your doctor's advice. Go with your gut!

lovelymo- AF is being a trickster! Hurry up AF, hurry up!! Here's to hoping she's here in full flow soon so you can get started with the next IUI.

xanzaba- glad to hear you are average! :thumbup: Are you planning to do same meds and everything this time around?

lamago- Hi! Sorry IUI #1 didn't take. I've never been on progesterone but from what I hear, most get AF within 2-3 days of stopping. Hope she makes an appearance quickly so you can get started on the next cycle!

Lamago- sorry it didn't work out this time. I got my BFN on Thursday, so my last progesterone was Wednesday night. AF arrived Saturday morning- 2 1/2 days I guess.

Thanks! I hope so too. It's a little weird knowing i'm not pregnant and no AF! I got some spotting yesterday and the day before but that can't be AF right?

@Hatethewait85 where are you in your cycle?

Official getting cramps and officially overdosing on chocolate tonight. Spoke with my doc's NP and of course she reminded me that only 20% of tries are successful. I personally think I got my iui too late.

I will be traveling during my fertile time and unless I get my positive the day I leave, I'm not inseminating the next cycle. Luckily, I have 2 fertile times in November so if I don't do the first one, I'm hoping I can do the next one.

Thanks! I hope so too. It's a little weird knowing i'm not pregnant and no AF! I got some spotting yesterday and the day before but that can't be AF right?

@Hatethewait85 where are you in your cycle?

I'm on CD16 (30-32 day cycles unmedicated). This is my mental health cycle before IVF next cycle!

Official getting cramps and officially overdosing on chocolate tonight. Spoke with my doc's NP and of course she reminded me that only 20% of tries are successful. I personally think I got my iui too late.

I will be traveling during my fertile time and unless I get my positive the day I leave, I'm not inseminating the next cycle. Luckily, I have 2 fertile times in November so if I don't do the first one, I'm hoping I can do the next one.

:hugs:

Welcome lamago! I stopped progesterone and AF showed up 3 days later. Sorry about #1 iui not working. I'm in the same boat. Let's hope that "practice round" got everything in order for a BFP with the next iui:)

@nolababy1, I hope so, this weekend is my wedding anniversary so it's officially been one year. I'm just feeling like it's so elusive!

@Hatethewait85, mental cycle is a great idea I took a couple of those before this IUI. But i'm going for the next one this month and then we'll see.

Hi everyone wanted to say Hii and I'm doing ok.. We're close to getting our IUI done I'm nervous and hoping it would work so I wouldn't have to do IVF... Tomorrow I go in for the baseline to check and see if there's any cyst on my ovaries, tomorrow will be day 5 of my cycle.. And will start clomid and injectibles. This is my first time, ladies when your done taking clomid what happens after ? you go in for ultrasound to check the follies how many times just one day? Or everyday till you ovulate? Wanted to see your experiences with IUI before the actual IUI procedure.. Ladies sending :dust: your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->