IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

So now my AF is gone, it only lasted one day. Is this normal? I took Clomid and Estrogen last cycle.

i too had similar experience on clomid as it makes the uterine linin thin,sometimes period gets scanty.I would still prefer check with doctor on this.

Hiiii my baseline was good today no cyst!! Yaaayy!!! FS put me on 100 mg clomid, CD 5-9.. Did an u/s for ovaries the LEFT side I had 8 follicles measuring at 5mm. The RIGHT side I had 7 follicles measuring at 5mm as well. Wants me to come in for an ultrasound on Thursday and maybe trigger me and IUI on Friday.. That's what he said but I don't understand how an i trigger on Thursday and IUI on Friday? Anyone?

may be doc is expecting your body to create surge by then.the trigger might be given to support the ovulation.

Hiiii my baseline was good today no cyst!! Yaaayy!!! FS put me on 100 mg clomid, CD 5-9.. Did an u/s for ovaries the LEFT side I had 8 follicles measuring at 5mm. The RIGHT side I had 7 follicles measuring at 5mm as well. Wants me to come in for an ultrasound on Thursday and maybe trigger me and IUI on Friday.. That's what he said but I don't understand how an i trigger on Thursday and IUI on Friday? Anyone?

may be doc is expecting your body to create surge by then.the trigger might be given to support the ovulation.

I hope it all works out.. I'm giving it my all :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I have a question. I went in for an ultrasound today and my follicle was 14mm and it's only day 7. I said that this was crazy, and the doctor agreed. I'm going in on Sunday (day 9) to trigger. Has anyone ever had such early growth? Is there any downside?

Grr, this whole thing makes me paranoid.

Hi ladies,

.I m ttc from 2 year but not get luck this month a took clomid 50mg from day 3 to 7.Did follicle scan and found 2 follicle one in right and one in left both are of 22mm same day my doc give me trigger shot on 21 oct and schedule a appt for the next day for IUI date 22oct.now I m on 2ww..feeling nervous…finger crossed….all the best to u all

lamago thanks hope its will work..this 2ww sucks feeling mild cramp as well...what about u ?

I just learned by IUI # 1 failed three days ago. I felt alot of cramping after the IUI and it continued through the end of tww. I think it's just part of the process

Hey anny - I am just a day ahead of you - triggered Oct 20, IUI oct 21 :)

xanzaba - On my first IUI, I had one at 21mm and another at 16mm on day 9. So, not unheard of.

Hi guys!
I hope you don't mind if I join you too. I had my first appointment with a fertility clinic today and after reviewing my test result from OBGYN they recommended IUI. At this time we are diagnosed as "unexplained" because everything looks great but no luck for over a year.

I've been reading the posts on here and I didn't see anyone taking the combination of meds that I will be taking. I was told I will be having a sonogram on cd 3, clomid on cd5-9, Gonal-f shots on cd 7, 9 and 11, sonogram on cd 12 and ovidrel shot. And then the IUI. And then progesterone.

Has anyone had this type of meds combo?

We are starting this next cycle so we still have this one to try and conceive naturally and I tell you we wil be trying very hard.

Hi, I am a silent stalker :). I wanted to jump in. I am taking kind of the same combo of meds you are except I am taking letrozole. My combination this month is: US cycle day 2; letrozole cycle days 3-7; gonal f cycle days 7, 9, 11; US on cycle day 11; trigger on cycle day 12 if the US is good; IUI on cycle day 13. This will be my second IUI. The first month I didn't take the gonal f injections. The second month I ended up with a 4cm cyst. So I had to take bc for two weeks and it got rid of my cyst and now I am going on the IUI #2. Then I will be on the progesterone until I get a beta test. Good luck!

Hi, I am a silent stalker :). I wanted to jump in. I am taking kind of the same combo of meds you are except I am taking letrozole. My combination this month is: US cycle day 2; letrozole cycle days 3-7; gonal f cycle days 7, 9, 11; US on cycle day 11; trigger on cycle day 12 if the US is good; IUI on cycle day 13. This will be my second IUI. The first month I didn't take the gonal f injections. The second month I ended up with a 4cm cyst. So I had to take bc for two weeks and it got rid of my cyst and now I am going on the IUI #2. Then I will be on the progesterone until I get a beta test. Good luck!

That's sound about the same!
I didn't know you could get cysts. Is this something that happens often?

lamago sorry for u I know cramping is painful...what is ur next step?

hey River54 thats mean we both are on the same boat thats gud.hope u get ur BFP :thumbup:

Kaylen - I am close...letrozole and gonal f for me. Though I guess I am on a shorter stim - cd3-7 gonal f cd3,5,7. I had cysts from just plain clomid cycle and had to wait a cycle for iui #1
Anny - I hope you get yours too!

Fx everyone!! :dust:

Kaylen - I am close...letrozole and gonal f for me. Though I guess I am on a shorter stim - cd3-7 gonal f cd3,5,7. I had cysts from just plain clomid cycle and had to wait a cycle for iui #1
Anny - I hope you get yours too!

Fx everyone!! :dust:

Wow guys I am pretty freaked out about the cysts now. Does anyone know if they usually appear after more than one clomid cycle? I may sound overly optimistic but I am convinced that I will get a BFP from the first IUI and will be done! I hope I don't get disappointed.

It was leftover from my 3rd clomid cycle. It just happens sometimes. Mine went away naturally by having a 'natural' cycle.

lovelymo- Hope you are enjoying your travels!

samoorah- Glad your baseline scan went well! Is your clinic closed on the weekend? Most clinics like to do the IUI 36hrs after the ovidrel trigger since that's about how long it takes to ovulate, although I know many will do 24hrs after, too. The sperm can live a lot longer in the body (24-72hrs) where the egg only lives for 24hrs max so it's good to get those :spermy: in there a lil before O.

lamago- Sorry you've been going through the same thing :hugs: It is definitely our turn next :thumbup:

ttcmoon- Test day is tomorrow! Yay! I hope you see two beautiful lines.

xanzaba- Good luck tomorrow! I'm not sure about the growth of your follicles as I've never gone in before CD11. Will they do another u/s tomorrow?

anny- Hi! Hope the tww goes by very fast for you and you get a sticky lil bean at the end!

kaylen- Hi! Good luck with your first (and hopefully last) IUI!! For my 3rd IUI, I was on letrozole (similar to clomid) cd3-7 and follistim (similar to gonal-f) cd8-10. My ultrasound was on both cd11 and cd12, and the ovidrel on cd12, and IUI on cd13.

AFM- I think I ovulated last night or this morning (CD19-20) - I had negative OPK this am but they were positive the last 2 days. I typically have a 30-33 day cycle so I'm expecting AF around Nov 6. My LP was always 12 days on my medicated cycles but I never charted (well I did but was a crap sleeper so I didn't read too much into it) during natural cycles so does anyone know if their lp was the same medicated vs unmedicated? Still hoping I won't need IVF at all :winkwink:

lovelymo- Hope you are enjoying your travels!

samoorah- Glad your baseline scan went well! Is your clinic closed on the weekend? Most clinics like to do the IUI 36hrs after the ovidrel trigger since that's about how long it takes to ovulate, although I know many will do 24hrs after, too. The sperm can live a lot longer in the body (24-72hrs) where the egg only lives for 24hrs max so it's good to get those :spermy: in there a lil before O.

lamago- Sorry you've been going through the same thing :hugs: It is definitely our turn next :thumbup:

xanzaba- Good luck tomorrow! I'm not sure about the growth of your follicles as I've never gone in before CD11. Will they do another u/s tomorrow?

anny- Hi! Hope the tww goes by very fast for you and you get a sticky lil bean at the end!

kaylen- Hi! Good luck with your first (and hopefully last) IUI!! For my 3rd IUI, I was on letrozole (similar to clomid) cd3-7 and follistim (similar to gonal-f) cd8-10. My ultrasound was on both cd11 and cd12, and the ovidrel on cd12, and IUI on cd13.

AFM- I think I ovulated last night or this morning (CD19-20) - I had negative OPK this am but they were positive the last 2 days. I typically have a 30-33 day cycle so I'm expecting AF around Nov 6. My LP was always 12 days on my medicated cycles but I never charted (well I did but was a crap sleeper so I didn't read too much into it) during natural cycles so does anyone know if their lp was the same medicated vs unmedicated? Still hoping I won't need IVF at all :winkwink:

Hii, yes and doctor said we might do iui on friday but I think it would be a little early no? He wants to see me Thursday and see how big the follies got... and said iui might be done on friday does that sound right? He said I would have to trigger then might do it friday...

Whatd ya think?

AFM- I think I ovulated last night or this morning (CD19-20) - I had negative OPK this am but they were positive the last 2 days. I typically have a 30-33 day cycle so I'm expecting AF around Nov 6. My LP was always 12 days on my medicated cycles but I never charted (well I did but was a crap sleeper so I didn't read too much into it) during natural cycles so does anyone know if their lp was the same medicated vs unmedicated? Still hoping I won't need IVF :

I tested and got a horizontal line instead of vertical within 5min span.I think its an evap.so another BFN cycle for me.
I got my both bfps on unmedicated cycles,so I have great hope for you.May you never need an Ivf.

That's sound about the same!
I didn't know you could get cysts. Is this something that happens often?

I don't know. I have never had one before. I am assuming it was from the hormones. But after two weeks of the bc it was completely gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->