IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Lovely - How far your family stays and when are you planning to meet them?

samoorah1983 - It will definitely work out.No worries.Ask the doctor to scan you befor IUI.In my last cycle my body started LH cycle even before trigger and one follicle got ovulated itself which we did not expect.So we did one IUI on that day and taken trigger to help other follicles to ovulate then did IUI on next day.So may be doctor is assuming (depending on your follicle sizes) your body will start trigger.

xanzaba - I do not think there is any down side of it.The positive side is shorter cycle, less wait for BFP!yay!!!!

anny - Welcome to the group and all the best for your TWW.FX'd for you.

lamago - I liked your attitude towards the IUI failure.Indeed it is the part of the game.And you will definitely get your baby soon.Thanks for injecting some positive vibes into me.

River - How are you doing?When are you planning to test?

Kaylen - Welcome to this thread.I am sorry for the ttc journey being hard so far.Clomid and gonal-f is a good combination and with injectibles success rate is more.Fingers crossed for you.All the best for your first IUI.I hope this gives you an answer.

shawnag81- Welcome!I am sorry for the cyst.Are you trying naturally this cycle?

Hatethewait - BD well.Do not stress much over OPK's.Just have sex regularly and be wprry free.Who knows you may never need IVF.Do not worry about LP,OPK etc etc etc..just enjoy the time with your DH.LP is same in both medicated and unmedicated cycles if you are not taking progesteron

AFM - My Weekend has been very good and very bad.Very good - Because we got keys of our first home and booked a carpented for wood work.Found out so many designs from internet which we wish to incorporate there in our home!Exciting weekend.I do not feel like leaving my home alone. We wont be shifting before Jan thoug.We have some rituals (Hindu Worship - House warming) to be performed in Decemeber.So we will move after that.Till that wood work,selection of colour,texure wood...etc etc etc......Sooooooo excited I am!!!!

Very bad - Because I got BFN today.its 16DPIUI after my B2B IUI this month.I was pretty hopeful this time.but seems like luck his not with me.I will discuss on this with my doc on our next plans.We are planning to have 2 more IUI cycles before we move to IVF.IVF is really something to hope for, a blessing for women like us, but again its costly!So we are still considering our option.We are spending huge on this home, so left with very little.Let's see what is there in my fate!I cried full time in the morning, hubby has been pretty understanding and was all time beside me.I am blessed to have him with me . Hoping for the best for the next cycle.Stopped progesterone today and can't wait for AF to arrive so I can start a fresh cycle!

Hi Ladies,
I go in tomorrow for my scan. I'm actually taking a 1/2 day from work.
I'm always so stressed trying to leave work and get to my appointment.
Hopefully this will bring some calm to the process.

Then on Tuesday, I'm going to a new acupuncture clinic.

I've been doing this for so long, I don't what the tricks, spell, signs, etc are anymore.

Good luck everyone!

:hugs:

TTC moon, I'm sorry for your BFN :( But at least you'll be busy taking care of your new home! You sound like a very busy woman!

Went in today for an ultrasound. IUI natural cycle, and I have 3 follicles maturing! Two on the right (14 and 15mm) and one on the left (11mm). This is crazy, not sure what to make of it. Anyone heard of anything like this?

Hatethewait85 thanks hope for the best

TTC moon, I'm sorry for your BFN

hope we all get our BFP :thumbup:

Not naturally. I take my first Gonal F shot tonight. A little nervous about it lol.

Ttcmoon- I am just in the tww. Trying not to symptom spot but had slight cramping yesterday and today. I remember having this last time too...dunno maybe the hormones?
I am thinking about testing out the trigger again this cycle. So probably start testing tomorrow.
Fx everyone and loads of :dust: :dust:

TTC moon, I'm sorry for your BFN :( But at least you'll be busy taking care of your new home! You sound like a very busy woman!

Went in today for an ultrasound. IUI natural cycle, and I have 3 follicles maturing! Two on the right (14 and 15mm) and one on the left (11mm). This is crazy, not sure what to make of it. Anyone heard of anything like this?

Which day it is.I never did IUI in natural cycle but 3 follicles would definitely give it a better chance.

TTC moon- sorry to hear about your negative test. This whole thing is definitely a test of patience. It's going to happen, we just can not choose when or how.

ttcmoon-so sorry to hear about the BFN!!

River54-FX for you! May this be your cycle.

Welcome to all of our newcomers. FX for you all!

I'm on CD 15 and no egg on the CBFM and no positive OPK. We've been so busy this month that we haven't been able to BD regularly so I have been waiting for all this technology to give me the go-ahead. I really hope we didn't miss our chance on this medicated cycle.

My my the twinges are strong!!! My left ovary is twinging looks like ill be releasing from the left side. ... soo exciting. .. wish you ladies the best!!!

Do any of your husbands have sperm issues? My husbands was low morphology one time and then low mobility the next time. How's this possible?

Do any of your husbands have sperm issues? My husbands was low morphology one time and then low mobility the next time. How's this possible?

Mine has low morphology 1.5% , but we havent done IUI yet its this week , well see whathis numbers if they went up, stayed the same, or got worse.. not sure but our doctor said his numbers are good so maybe we should take advantage of doing the IUI .. maybe ur husbands diet changed maybe could it be stress? These could be factors.. sending dust your way!!!

Not naturally. I take my first Gonal F shot tonight. A little nervous about it lol.

I am already worrying about this shot. How did it go for you?

I called in today to see how much all these meds cost and it is over $400. I hope insurance covers it! This is more than the IUI itself.

Mine has low morphology 1.5% , but we havent done IUI yet its this week , well see whathis numbers if they went up, stayed the same, or got worse.. not sure but our doctor said his numbers are good so maybe we should take advantage of doing the IUI .. maybe ur husbands diet changed maybe could it be stress? These could be factors.. sending dust your way!!!

We got 4% or 6% (can't recall exactly) morphology which is in the normal range but seems low to me. Everything I have read suggests that sperm doesn't have to be perfect shape for conception to occur or to have a healthy child. The count and mobility and the progression(?) (whether they move forward) seem to be the most important.

Kaylen, how much for iui? I pay 656 including the blood tests and ultrasounds.

Samoorah - Wow!BD time for you :)

nolababy - Timing BD as per OV date is difficult and stressful.I hope you do not miss the days.Are you doing IUI this time?

lamago - My hubby has got low morphology issues.Sperms get verymuch affected by stress and life style.My DH is having loads of pressure these days and his morphology values are going down - 20% (last year) to 5% this year.But we got 12% once as well.So it depends.Men can replenish their reserve in every 3 months so looks like your DH is having stress/lifestyle issues.I would suggest avoid alchohol,do some strength training,drink more water,avoid tight under wears.My DH is taking tablets Paternia and CarniQ.

ging - True nothing is in our hands.So let's pray and wait.

Kaylen - are you doing injectible cycle?

River - Did you test today?All the best!

VKJ - I hope accupuncture gives you some break from the stress.TTC seems to be like my 2nd job.It needs so much dedication!

anny - How are you doing?

Thanks ladies for your kind support!Means a lot.

Hey all!! Hope all is well! I'm skipping out on this cycle so I will rejoin you guys at the very beginning of December! Still hoping for some BFPs!

Went in for the ultrasound yesterday- one 15-16mm and one 18mm follie on natural cycle! Third one was staying at 11. Doctor asked me if I was sure I didn't take clomid. Lol. Twins do run in my family on both sides, so maybe that explains it. Plus I am 35...

Stimmed last night and a little sore in my hip. But not complaining, it's almost comforting. Let's go IUI #2! Babydust to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->