IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

curni- I've read that, too. From what I've seen it's not good to have the follicles get big too soon or they may not be "mature" or good quality. I agree you should sit down and meet with your doc to discuss. Or get a second opinion if he maintains "all is good" feelings on things. There are drugs they can give to delay ovulating - cetrotide is the one I'm taking during my IVF, but I think ganirelex is the other one. Good luck!!

Thanks for the heads up on the meds...temp still up today, so from those ovulation is indicated. Going in tomorrow for progresterone labs, so should know for sure tomorrow afternoon. The only thing I keep wondering is if my cyst resolved itself would that cause my temps to elevate due to a "fake" ovulation type situation? Who knows....I feel like I should have an MD behind my name now...haha!!

Curni-glad you're back with us! And I hope this cycle is a BFP.

Thanks for the well wishes!! What cd are you on?

CD 18. Everything is so up in the air:dohh:

I'm sorry you feel so in the dark :hugs:. Sometimes it always seems like those cycles where every aspect isn't being charted and overscrutinized, even with a less than optimal BD schedule, are those that bring us our miracles :flower:. At least that's what I keep telling myself lol! FX'ed this cycle brings you your miracle :hugs:.

Thanks for the heads up on the meds...temp still up today, so from those ovulation is indicated. Going in tomorrow for progresterone labs, so should know for sure tomorrow afternoon. The only thing I keep wondering is if my cyst resolved itself would that cause my temps to elevate due to a "fake" ovulation type situation? Who knows....I feel like I should have an MD behind my name now...haha!!

Not sure on the cyst. I've never had one (that I know of). I would guess probably not because I don't think cysts release the hormones that a follicle/egg would? Hopefully someone else knows or you can ask your doc soon?

Update: went in for my ultrasound today and see how many follicles I have and how big they are, I was doing clomid 100mg 5-9. I have two follicles one from the left and one from the right.. The left one is 27x24mm and the right is 22x16 and IUI will be on Saturday morning.. I will trigger tonight.. I'm so excited and scared at the same time!! Ahh wel see what happens!! Baby Dust to all of us!!!! :dust:

Update: went in for my ultrasound today and see how many follicles I have and how big they are, I was doing clomid 100mg 5-9. I have two follicles one from the left and one from the right.. The left one is 27x24mm and the right is 22x16 and IUI will be on Saturday morning.. I will trigger tonight.. I'm so excited and scared at the same time!! Ahh wel see what happens!! Baby Dust to all of us!!!! :dust:

Good luck!! Is this your first iui? If not how many have you had? Your follicles are nice sizes!

Good luck!! Is this your first iui? If not how many have you had? Your follicles are nice sizes!

Yes!! This is my first IUI.. I'm excited and nervous!! I hope it works out.. Have you done IUI? Any experience?

Yes!! This is my first IUI.. I'm excited and nervous!! I hope it works out.. Have you done IUI? Any experience?

Yes I've had 3! All on clomid, 100mg seemed to get the best response out of my follicles/best ovulation. Unfortunately all 3 were bfn, but dh also has below avg count & motility so that could be part of our problem. Now we are moving on to injectables with iui. I feel like trying this for 1 or 2 cycles and if it doesn't work then I want to try ivf. I just have so much hope for ivf after seeing it work many times for the ladies on here.

Keep me updated !!

Well, I had my second scan today. Something new happened...the 2 follies (10cm and 12cm) he saw Monday, weren't there today.

His thought is that I already ovulated. Good my dh and I did the "dance" last night.

I had blood drawn after the scan to see if I have indeed ovulated. I will know tomorrow afternoon.

So, it was kind of exciting, since it was something new and different.

I'll be very interested to see what they say tomorrow.

Hope everyone is hanging in there:hugs: Happy Halloween from the west coast:flower:

FX samoorah - great follie sizes!

vkj - good thing you covered your bases :)

Go for my IUI in the morning, had some o pains a few hours ago. Trying not go question the timing. I don't use OPKs or temp anynmore because I was trying to trust the process. Triggered last night. Hoping I didnt O early, because its still a long way away from those swimmers making an entrance. I'm always freaked out about the timing because its not like we can have sex to cover our bases. Argh. I guess I just let go now, and hope for the best. This is our last try before Ivf.

samoorah1983 thats great..your follicle size is great....All d best for your IUI...lots of baby dust :thumbup:

got the call back today regarding my blood test.
prog. level was down.

sigh. yet again, not this cycle

:nope:

Hi had my IUI done this morning.. Everything looked good..

Count: 116 million
post wash: 42 million
Motilty post wash 68%

But morphology they didn't do it and said the 42 million were excellent , and motility was good too.. IUI went ok.. Now I'm going to officially count 1 DPO IUI staring from tomorrow.. I'm praying to god it works... Ladies :dust: to us all!!!

This is my second month on injectables, did anyone else gain a little bit of weight or feel bloated on them? Maybe it has nothing to do with the drugs, but just wanted to see what others experiences were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->