IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

samoorah- Great numbers for your IUI! :happydance:

vk- :hugs: What do they think happened? Do you think they just checked too soon for ovulation? Doesn't the progesterone have to be checked 7 days after to tell if you did in fact O?

ging- How was the IUI? Hopefully the pains you noticed the other day wasn't O and just your follies growing a bit more before poppin out! Fx!! I had a little bit of bloating on my last IUI with injectables. I don't know that I gained wait from it- hard to say as I've been working on gaining wait in general the last 3 months per my fs! If it's just a little bit, I wouldn't worry but if you've gained several lbs I would call your doc just to be sure.

AFM- Meds officially in the fridge just chillin :)haha:) until AF arrives. Still trying to decide how much I want to avoid my hubby injecting my booty with progesterone for 11 weeks following the IVF- would it be worth nearly 2K to use vag supp instead of IM injections twice a day??

Benn feeling bloated and crampy and sore!! Is that how you feel after IUI??

Go for my IUI in the morning, had some o pains a few hours ago. Trying not go question the timing. I don't use OPKs or temp anynmore because I was trying to trust the process. Triggered last night. Hoping I didnt O early, because its still a long way away from those swimmers making an entrance. I'm always freaked out about the timing because its not like we can have sex to cover our bases. Argh. I guess I just let go now, and hope for the best. This is our last try before Ivf.

I am also on my last IUI before IVF. This is #3, and I'm 9dpiui today so going completely crazy. I try to remain hopeful, but it's hard because you don't want to set yourself up for more disappointment.

samoorah- Great numbers for your IUI! :happydance:

vk- :hugs: What do they think happened? Do you think they just checked too soon for ovulation? Doesn't the progesterone have to be checked 7 days after to tell if you did in fact O?

ging- How was the IUI? Hopefully the pains you noticed the other day wasn't O and just your follies growing a bit more before poppin out! Fx!! I had a little bit of bloating on my last IUI with injectables. I don't know that I gained wait from it- hard to say as I've been working on gaining wait in general the last 3 months per my fs! If it's just a little bit, I wouldn't worry but if you've gained several lbs I would call your doc just to be sure.

AFM- Meds officially in the fridge just chillin :)haha:) until AF arrives. Still trying to decide how much I want to avoid my hubby injecting my booty with progesterone for 11 weeks following the IVF- would it be worth nearly 2K to use vag supp instead of IM injections twice a day??

according to the doctor, it's an anuovulatory cycle (the follies just "pooped out").

i'm thinking about taking a break from clomid/trigger.
i'm hoping the doctor will still let me come in for a scan and iui without the drugs.

i'd like to go back to all natural this time (i.e. try chinese herbs again).

one of the many things that's frustrating is, i don't even have the mystery/hope that comes with the tww.

now i just have to wait 2 weeks for af to arrive :cry:

I had my ultrasound Thursday and had 3 follies all measuring 21-22. Did the trigger Friday morning and had the iui Saturday morning. Was really crampy all day yesterday. This is my second iui and my first with injectables. I really hope it works this time!

I had my ultrasound Thursday and had 3 follies all measuring 21-22. Did the trigger Friday morning and had the iui Saturday morning. Was really crampy all day yesterday. This is my second iui and my first with injectables. I really hope it works this time!

Yaaay!! My iui was yesterday afternoon!! I was also crampy all day.. let the TWW begin!!!!

Hey Shawna! Your follicles are great sizes! I'm on cd2 starting my first clomid/injectable cycle. What injectable meds did you take? This will be my 4th iui & maybe my last before ivf. Good luck and try to keep busy while you wait!

Gingmg & kismet- I really hope this iui works for both of you! But if it doesn't, we could all be ivf buddies if it has to come to that!
Kismet- when will you be testing?

Hey Shawna! Your follicles are great sizes! I'm on cd2 starting my first clomid/injectable cycle. What injectable meds did you take? This will be my 4th iui & maybe my last before ivf. Good luck and try to keep busy while you wait!

I used Gonal F pen. 75ui on days 7, 9 and 11. I had my ultrasound on day 11 and my follies looked good so I didn't have to take my last injection.

Gingmg & kismet- I really hope this iui works for both of you! But if it doesn't, we could all be ivf buddies if it has to come to that!
Kismet- when will you be testing?

Thanks!! I have a blood test Friday 11/8, but of course I will test at home first ... maybe Wednesday which would be 12dpiui.

I would love to be IVF buddies with you March and Gingmg. Hopefully none of us will need it, but if it comes to that we can help each other through. :winkwink:

Rivera do you get BFP....I check but it was negative....sore breast,gassy,little cramping on and off ..... i dnt know what is going to happen..I think no hope now

Morning ladies! Is it really Monday already?! Blech...lol.

samoorah - awesome follies and extra awesome IUI stats!! Fx'ed for you in this TWW!!

March - Wishing you all the best for this cycle!!

vkj73 - Oh no! I'm not sure if that's exactly what happened to me!! Way to go on the good BD timing though!! What was your progesterone level?? That most certainly could have been WAY too early to determine ovulation based on P4 levels! I would have them recheck at the 7dpo mark to make sure!! Don't lose hope yet chica!!

gingmg - My fears over timing are always the worst part of the process for me!! I had a little bloating too, but not sure about weight gain. Keep an eye on that just because it can be a sign of OHSS. Wishing you all the best!!

anny - home stretch now...good luck!!

Hatethewait - Sounds like you're all ready to go! While I'm not wishing AF on you (and of course hope that you are completely shocked by a natural BFP), I know it's exciting to know you're getting ready to delve into the new process! You'd best stick around and let us know how it's going!! Question...why are the vag supp more than the injections?? Which supp are they offering? I took prometrium vaginally and it only cost $15. Two sticks to the rump a day could be brutal lol!!

FindingKismet - Fx'ed for you that this cycle is the one and you don't have to go the IVF route!!

Shawna - great follies!! Good luck!!

AFM - Doctor called Friday with my progesterone results...33.2!!! So definately ovulated...and since he's not the one that ended up looking that Sunday when I went in (on call doc looked at my ultrasound), he's wondering if the cyst that grew, wasn't in fact a new follie? Still doesn't necessarily explain all of the fluid on my right that is a strong indicator of recent ovulation on my right. So we shall see...was just really excited to get such great results...which meant I didn't have to take that nasty Prometrium again :happydance:! One more week of the TWW to go!

It looks like a lot of you will know whether it worked before I start my next cycle. But we will be in the same tww even though it is a natural cycle for us.
I am on cd 18 today and still no O, but I have seen some fertile CF so we have been BDing a lot. My husband is frustrated that he can't get me pregnant and he really doesn't want to achieve it with an IUI. I think he is finally getting worried. We are both trying all possible this month and hope that it's a BFP.

Good luck to all.

Well... Little update.
Day 12 follicle check today and had to cancel the rest of my treatment :/ too many follicles. Have one biggie on the right and 3 biggies on the left!! Apparently my ovaries are in great working order lol.

We were given the option of bd on our own and see what happens or try to avoid which will put us at February before our next treatment

Not sure what we will do yet. Hate these decisions

This was our first cycle on injectables (femara, puregon). Anyone had a similar response to these drugs?

Well... Little update.
Day 12 follicle check today and had to cancel the rest of my treatment :/ too many follicles. Have one biggie on the right and 3 biggies on the left!! Apparently my ovaries are in great working order lol.

We were given the option of bd on our own and see what happens or try to avoid which will put us at February before our next treatment

This was our first cycle on injectables (femara, puregon). Anyone had a similar response to these drugs?

I am learning something new every day. I didn't know there can be too many follicles. So I am assuming the limit is 3?

samoorah- How's it going? Are you still feeling bloated and sore? I don't remember feeling anything after my IUI's so hopefully that's a good sign since none of mine worked!

Kismet- KMFX! I hope this cycle works for you.

vk- Are you sure they didn't check your progesterone too soon? If you had just ovulated a day or two before your appointment your progesterone level would be low when they tested! I've heard plenty of women on here do natural IUI's so I'm sure your doc would be up for it. It's good to give your body a break from all those drugs anyway!

Shawna - Fx for you! You had great eggs for your IUI this cycle!

anny-Sorry to hear about your neg test today. What day are you on again? Hopefully it's just too soon! There is always hope until the :witch: arrives!

curni- Thanks! I definitely am hoping for a surprise BFP but am soo ready for IVF if it comes to that. The progesterone injections are much cheaper because they are a generic medication and the supps are brand name only so they cost A LOT more. My insurance company doesn't cover either of them unless I am actually pregnant so I may be able to get the supps paid for if the IVF works so I will probably switch to that when I can. That's great that yours were only $15! I am super jealous! I am not looking forward to hubby poking me rump twice a day. Glad you got good progesterone results today! I hope the rest of your 2ww flies by. So weird about the cyst/follicle - lets hope your regular doctor is right.

Kaylen- Sounds like you are getting in a lot of good bd-ing. How long are your cycles normally? I had a natural cycle this month too and I didn't ovulate until CD19/20. Are you using OPK's? Hope the CM is a good sign your body is getting geared up to O soon.

Summer- :hugs: So sorry you had to cancel your IUI... If you can get to my fs she'd do it for you! I had 5 follicles (and lots of other smaller ones) for my last IUI (letrozole + follistim) and she still went ahead with it. She did mention concern with triplets but alas I couldn't even walk away with one! Good luck with your decision - it is definitely a tough one!! Why would you have to wait until Feb??

AFM- I had a pretty rotten start to my day. I just found out my lil sister is pregnant and I'm pretty sure she managed to do it while on BCP! I didn't ask for the details but based on what she told me I do not think this was planned at all. She is still in college, hasn't found a job for when she graduates, is planning a summer wedding, and is just planning to "go on assistance" if she doesn't line up a job by then. I pretty much cried the entire way to work. As happy as I am for her I am just as sad for me. How can people say it will happen when the time is right when so many babies come at the wrong time for so many people!!! :nope: I know I sound like a brat and I'm sorry for bringing the negativity around here. I just had to vent a little and I know no one else could possibly understand at all. Please don't judge me :blush: I feel better now that it is off my chest.

Well... Little update.

I am learning something new every day. I didn't know there can be too many follicles. So I am assuming the limit is 3?

Yeah there can be too many. Lol. She didn't say what the cutoff was but I assume 3 or 4. If bfp I think there'd be almost certainly multiples :dohh:

Well... Little update.

Yeah there can be too many. Lol. She didn't say what the cutoff was but I assume 3 or 4. If bfp I think there'd be almost certainly multiples :dohh:

I had 3 follies! She didn't say anything about having too many! If I get a bfp I will probably have multiples. Lol we will see in two weeks!

A part of me wishes I could go ahead with 4 follies but I have too much fear. Lol. Hope you get a bean in there shawna. Although if you get 1 little bean I might kick myself for not trying. Rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->