IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

heath -I hope femara works for you in this cycle.Are you planning to take only femara or injections as well?

ttc, I'm just doing the femara for 5 days, then I go for a u/s next week and then I will do the ovidrel shot.

bash- Hi! Progesterone can definitely give you those symptoms, but hopefully you get a BFP on Friday when you test. I definitely think it's a good idea to switch fs if you aren't happy. This is such a stressful journey without having to worry about the docs! Will you have to travel far to make the switch?

Curni- So sorry to hear IUI#3 didn't work out. :hugs: Hopefully your docs step up their game this cycle! Fx for you.

Gingmg- Sorry about your BFN, but 10dpo is still REALLY early. Test again in a few days. I'll keep my fx for you!

Samoorah- I am cautiously optimistic for you. I hope this is really your BFP. Test again in a few days to be sure as it is still really early.

kaylen- 6dpo is definitely very early for testing. Hopefully you get a BFP in a few days!

anny- So sorry the witch got you! :hugs: Good luck with your scan this weekend. Let us know how it goes.

ttcmoon- A test transfer is when they sort of "map out" your uterus to make sure they know where to place the embies for the actual transfer. It also helps them figure out what size catheter to use for the actual transfer. Good luck tomorrow!! Hope you get your BFP in 2 weeks! Good for you for staying positive, too!

heath- Welcome back! Hopefully this is your month! Are you on the same protocol as last IUI?

River- Good luck for your u/s on Thursday! I hope you get great results with your follies and lining! Keepin my fx for you.

AFM- I had my first scan since starting stimming today and everything seems to be looking pretty good. I had a nurse this time instead of my usual doc so I don't know as much as I would like. But what I do know is my lining was about 6, I have to follies (1 on each side) slightly bigger than 10 and then 10-15 on each side slightly smaller than that. My E2 level was 450ish. So, my dose is being lowered to 175 units tonight and tomorrow. I follow-up on Thursday for repeat labs and ultrasound. So far I feel pretty good. No major symptoms so that's good.

Yep..same protocol as last month. My RE said that we would try 3 iui cycles and then do the lap since the hcg test showed my left tube blocked. However, my husband and I decided that if it doesn't work this time, I'm just going to go ahead and get the lap done next month.

Good luck with your ivf! I hope this is the month you get your BFP! I'm keeping my f/c for you!:thumbup:

samoorah - very possible this is your real bfp. I'd test again tomorrow and see if the line is a bit darker FX!

Just a note - by 12 days past trigger of 10000, it was out of my system. they say it halves every day so as an estimate, you'd be looking at:
31-Oct 5000
1-Nov 2500
2-Nov 1250
3-Nov 3125
4-Nov 1562.5
5-Nov 781.2
6-Nov 390.6
7-Nov 195.3
8-Nov 97.6
9-Nov 48.8
10-Nov 24.4
11-Nov 12.2
12-Nov 6.1

samoorah - very possible this is your real bfp. I'd test again tomorrow and see if the line is a bit darker FX!

Just a note - by 12 days past trigger of 10000, it was out of my system. they say it halves every day so as an estimate, you'd be looking at:
31-Oct 5000
1-Nov 2500
2-Nov 1250
3-Nov 3125
4-Nov 1562.5
5-Nov 781.2
6-Nov 390.6
7-Nov 195.3
8-Nov 97.6
9-Nov 48.8
10-Nov 24.4
11-Nov 12.2
12-Nov 6.1

I hope!!!!

Samoorah I had a line like that during my bfp cycle. I think my hcg was only at 14 then. I'd wait till af is due. You should have a nice dark line by then ;) only a couple days away. Good luck.

Maybe try a digi??? I took a digi the day after the fr and it showed preg 1-2. By that time my hcg was around 45 I think. Cb digis need at least 25 hcg to register.

Tested at between 5 and 6pm line showed faint and pink between the 3 minute range... image.jpg

Samoorah I had a line like that during my bfp cycle. I think my hcg was only at 14 then. I'd wait till af is due. You should have a nice dark line by then ;) only a couple days away. Good luck.

Thank you!! I hope it is I'm still scared that would be the trigger shot and then I'll be shocked!!! I hope it's the real :bfp:!!!

Maybe try a digi??? I took a digi the day after the fr and it showed preg 1-2. By that time my hcg was around 45 I think. Cb digis need at least 25 hcg to register.

Funny how it is!! Lol I did buy a digital just in case!!! I still have 2 more FRER the regular ones and two digital!! Went on a pregnancy test mad shopping spree!!!!! Lool hope it's our month!! :hugs:

Funny how it is!! Lol I did buy a digital just in case!!! I still have 2 more FRER the regular ones and two digital!! Went on a pregnancy test mad shopping spree!!!!! Lool hope it's our month!! :hugs:

baby dust to you

samoorah - fingers crossed.11DPO sounds promising but I would still give it some time.It sounds early still.It is your cycle girl wait for 2 more days.

kaylen- All the best for this cycle.I hope the witch never shows her face!

gingmg- It is still early dear.Why do you think you are bummed.:hugs: When are you going to test next?

anny - I hope clomid does the trick.

FindingKismet - :hugs: I am so sorry for your failed IUI.It must be too hard to gasp when you spend this much money and effort for this.I know how you feel.We were pretty agressive and did back to back iui's in our last cycle but no outcome.
Did your doctor mention something about poor egg quality?Egg quality can't be tested until you take them out for IVF.All the best for your IVF.

Hatethewait - Good to know about your baseline appointment.What do you mean by test and actual transfer?Do they test the transfer protocol before starting the actual stim?
I am so excited for you.I hope this cycle just flies away and you get an IVF BFP soon.
I have taken too much medication.Materna 150IUI injection for too many days along with tamoxifen.In my other cycles with clomid alone I always got 2+ follicles and with injections it is always more.I am still keeping my hope high.:)

Bash - Welcome!!!!All the best for your cycle.I hope those are not side effects of progesterone but real ones.When are you planning to test?

curni - Does not your doctor monitor you before cd12?I am so sorry to know about this failed IUI cycle.I know how you feel :( Actually I too feel the same.But new cycle always bring new hopes.I am sending some hopes on your way.I would suggest you to change the doctor if you think it is monitoring or timing issue.You are spending money here to get the best...so think again.

AFM - Tomorrow is my IUI!Yesterday was cd13 and I had 3 mature follicles of - 19mm,18.5mm and 18mm.I got the hcg trigger at night.My RE is still not happy with my lining though.It was 9mm yesterday but the appearance is patchy rather.
I am still keeping my hopes up.I have seen so many "perfect" cycles failing for me.So I just hope this not so perfect one does the trick.I need blessings and prayers from each one of you :)

hope so...waiting for 16 nov...i have a follicle scan...let see what happen

Kaylen-strechy cm sounds promising.l personally did not experience this in my bfp cycles but I have heard about it from many.

hatethewait -everything sounds pretty good for you.are those stims painful?I hope those follies turn into juicy eggies soon!

samoorah-all the best.I can see the line and I vote for bfp.fx'd for you.

river - your cycle sounds promising.all the best for the folli scan.I hope you get more than 2this time..but ultimately all it takes is one healthy eggie.so fx for you.

afm-I am waiting for iui at docs clinic.all 3follies have ovulated and hubby provided semen sample too,wash is going on.

Anny - 16th is not far!!!!!all the best for the folli scan.

Tested at between 5 and 6pm line showed faint and pink between the 3 minute range... View attachment 697725

This looks darker? Any symptoms yet?

This morning looks a little darker not much darker than yesterday's will post a pic ... The only different symptom I noticed is that boobs don't hurt.... And they always give me a warning before AF arrives ... No sore boobs.. I had a headache last night .. Which was different than my other headache because everytime I have a headache it's a migraine killer!! Other than that no symptoms...

Tested at between 5 and 6pm line showed faint and pink between the 3 minute range... View attachment 697725

This looks darker? Any symptoms yet?

This morning looks a little darker not much darker than yesterday's will post a pic ... The only different symptom I noticed is that boobs don't hurt.... And they always give me a warning before AF arrives ... No sore boobs.. I had a headache last night .. Which was different than my other headache because everytime I have a headache it's a migraine killer!! Other than that no symptoms...

Do you not have any pain whatsoever in boobs? Are they feeling bigger or the same?

I am also not experiencing the same amount of pain I usually have pretty much the entire luteal phase, but my boobs are big. There is a bit of pain thou, just not as much as normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->