IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

That is a definite BFP...congrats Samoorah!!!!!

AFM- IUI went well.Hubbys morphology was not good...only 5%.

Kaylen-strechy cm sounds promising.l personally did not experience this in my bfp cycles but I have heard about it from many.

hatethewait -everything sounds pretty good for you.are those stims painful?I hope those follies turn into juicy eggies soon!

samoorah-all the best.I can see the line and I vote for bfp.fx'd for you.

river - your cycle sounds promising.all the best for the folli scan.I hope you get more than 2this time..but ultimately all it takes is one healthy eggie.so fx for you.

afm-I am waiting for iui at docs clinic.all 3follies have ovulated and hubby provided semen sample too,wash is going on.

Stims haven't been too bad. The follistim stings a little bit for a couple of minutes afterwards but then is fine. Today I have noticed some mild twinges but I can't decide if it's real or just in my head as I'm looking for something to be different! :haha: I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Glad to hear your IUI went well. Hopefully the got enough of the good swimmers near the egg to get you your BFP!

Well if you have enough tests, just keep testing each day. If it's getting darker each day then it's not the trigger! :happydance:

Samoorah that line is not budging and getting darker, I agree bfp!
Feeling ok?

gingmg - hope you're hanging in there...10dpo is still early! Keep us posted.

samoorah - OMG...how awesome is it to see two lines!!! I'm so incredibly hopeful it's the real deal. It's definately a possibility as the hcg you took could very well be out of your system by now :happydance::happydance::happydance:!! Will be anxiously waiting for these 3 days to fly by for you with absolutely no sings of the big bad witch!!

kaylen - Fingers crossed that this is your cycle too!!

anny - Good luck with your scan!

ttcmoon - hope this tww flies by for you! Hoping those sperm made it exactly where they need to be :thumbup:. I was speaking to my fs today about lining, and he put me at ease about how wrapped up we can get when it comes to the "perfect" lining. He said "ectopic's happen all the time, and the fallopian tube definately doesn't have great lining"! So he put my mind at ease about that particular aspect. Fx'ed for you!!

heath - welcome back! Good luck with IUI #2. I'm a little confused as to why they would wait on the lap though? If they know you're tube is blocked why wouldn't they fix that first?

River - Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Glad you could get in earlier rather than later :thumbup:.

Hatethewait - your results sound fantastic so far :happydance:! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's update!!

AFM - CD 2 baseline ultrasound today. I'm officially over my stubborn reproductive system :sad1:. So my lining looked fine, but my ovaries were another story. Only have an antral follicle count of 5 (3 on one ovary 2 on the other). I have either a 10mm small cyst or overzealous follicle on my Right side. He know wonders if the cyst that he called last cycle wasn't actually a maturing follicle and my body is just responding at warp speed now. So I had to get my estrogen labs to see how we will proceed. If they are 60 or under he'll go through with the injectibles/IUI cycle. If they aren't he's going to have me start BCP's tomorrow and give my body a chance to reset so that the following cycle everything can grow and mature at the same rate instead of a push dominating follicle trying to take over from the get go. I can't seem to win!! Very frustrating....so, just waiting to hear back from the dr to know how this month is going to play out...blech.

gingmg - hope you're hanging in there...10dpo is still early! Keep us posted.

samoorah - OMG...how awesome is it to see two lines!!! I'm so incredibly hopeful it's the real deal. It's definately a possibility as the hcg you took could very well be out of your system by now :happydance::happydance::happydance:!! Will be anxiously waiting for these 3 days to fly by for you with absolutely no sings of the big bad witch!!

kaylen - Fingers crossed that this is your cycle too!!

anny - Good luck with your scan!

ttcmoon - hope this tww flies by for you! Hoping those sperm made it exactly where they need to be :thumbup:. I was speaking to my fs today about lining, and he put me at ease about how wrapped up we can get when it comes to the "perfect" lining. He said "ectopic's happen all the time, and the fallopian tube definately doesn't have great lining"! So he put my mind at ease about that particular aspect. Fx'ed for you!!

heath - welcome back! Good luck with IUI #2. I'm a little confused as to why they would wait on the lap though? If they know you're tube is blocked why wouldn't they fix that first?

River - Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Glad you could get in earlier rather than later :thumbup:.

Hatethewait - your results sound fantastic so far :happydance:! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's update!!

AFM - CD 2 baseline ultrasound today. I'm officially over my stubborn reproductive system :sad1:. So my lining looked fine, but my ovaries were another story. Only have an antral follicle count of 5 (3 on one ovary 2 on the other). I have either a 10mm small cyst or overzealous follicle on my Right side. He know wonders if the cyst that he called last cycle wasn't actually a maturing follicle and my body is just responding at warp speed now. So I had to get my estrogen labs to see how we will proceed. If they are 60 or under he'll go through with the injectibles/IUI cycle. If they aren't he's going to have me start BCP's tomorrow and give my body a chance to reset so that the following cycle everything can grow and mature at the same rate instead of a push dominating follicle trying to take over from the get go. I can't seem to win!! Very frustrating....so, just waiting to hear back from the dr to know how this month is going to play out...blech.

I'm totally waiting anxiously can't wait for these 3 days to be over !!! Hahaha :hugs::thumbup:

samoorah- congrats!!

Thank you but I'm still in disbelief and I'm still testing till AF is due hopefully I don't see her face!! Loll!! 3 more days to go!!!:hugs:

Babydust to all of us!!!!

Yay Samoorah!!! I'm so excited for you! Can you go to the dr for a blood test to confirm?

They have me scheduled to come in for beta next Thursday if I miss my period.. I might call my nurse coordinator up and see what she says.

Called and they will call me back to ask about my BFP test and then probably schedule me to come in earlier for a beta.. Can't wait for her to call me back already!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->