IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

That is a definite BFP...congrats Samoorah!!!!!

AFM- IUI went well.Hubbys morphology was not good...only 5%.

My hubby had 6% and they said everything above 4 is considered normal. Also a spermatozoid doesn't have to be perfect shape in order to fertilize the egg and have a healthy baby; at least that's what I've read.

Alright so I called my coordinator she said that there could still be traces of HCG from the trigger shot so she wants me to test on Saturday and if its still a + then Monday I go in for blood work...ughhhh !!! Now I'm worried thinking this is not the real positive!! :(

image.jpgHii ok lol husband make me go take a test earlier @4:30pm he wants to see the line again Since our coordinator made us doubt our pregnancy test Here's another pic.

Looks like it is getting darker, samoorah!! How exciting! I am so happy for you. Oh, and don't worry about any cramping you might get. It's normal. I cramped and felt like I was going to get my period up until week 6. I really really hope this is your bfp! It looks so promising!

Samoorah, that line looks great for 12 dpo IMO. Try to relax for just a couple more days (I know easier said than done :haha: ) until they get you in for your beta. Good luck ;)

Looks like it is getting darker, samoorah!! How exciting! I am so happy for you. Oh, and don't worry about any cramping you might get. It's normal. I cramped and felt like I was going to get my period up until week 6. I really really hope this is your bfp! It looks so promising!

Thank you im nervous and excited!! Lol didnt you do IUI? Did you take trigger shot? I took trigger shot so if you did, how long did it last in your system?

Samoorah, that line looks great for 12 dpo IMO. Try to relax for just a couple more days (I know easier said than done :haha: ) until they get you in for your beta. Good luck ;)

Thank you!! Hoping everything goes well baby dust to us all!!!!

Samoorah- It definitely looks legit so try not to stress. I know- easier said then done. Just try to enjoy the moment! :flower:

lovemytripawd- hope you are feeling well! I can't believe you are almost to your second tri!

curni- sounds like your ovaries are playing games! how'd your estrogen level look? hope everything looks ok and you get the go ahead to start the injectables!

Ladies I need some advice...This past month was a natural cycle and I didn't take any ovulation tests so I'm not sure how many dpo I am. I had what I thought to be AF start late Monday evening and a little yesterday but absolutely nothing today. My periods are usually very light and last about 3 days, so at first I didn't think anything of this. I was due to start my femara tonight so I just took a pregnancy test to be safe. Well, I had a very faint line with a FRER test. I have taken tons of pt and have NEVER had even a faint line (I was beginning to think the 2nd line didn't exist). So I took another test (Answer brand) and again a very faint line. I went out and bought a Clear Blue digital test that is supposed to calculate the weeks and that said "not pregnant." At this point I don't know what to think! Could it be possible the bleeding was implantation bleeding and the digital test is wrong?? I posted a pic of the 2 line tests. What do you guys think?

Morning ladies! I've finally read all the posts!

samoorah - I think it's a bfp too, just have to wait now .....hate the wait!

Hatethewait - Good news on the scan. I'm glad everything is coming along for ivf. Won't be long now. I'm not sure why his motility went down. We're taking in another sample next week to check.

bash - Welcome!

Curni-so sorry about af showing up! The two is definitely the hardesdesst for me.

Afm- I'm 7 dpiui. I didn't get a progesterone level this cycle I'm not sure why. I think I don't feel totally aligned with my doc. I'm thinking of changing as I feel I don't get a lot of information. I'm not good at remembering everything and being demanding. So far no symptoms except itchy boobs on and off. Just feel normal.

Does any one still have drinks after iui?

How about now? Sorry new to posting pics! :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 18
Heath, let your doc know so they can request a beta. Do not start the femara if you think you're preg. Hcg may be too low yet for a digi.

Thank you im nervous and excited!! Lol didnt you do IUI? Did you take trigger shot? I took trigger shot so if you did, how long did it last in your system?

Yeah, I had two IUIs done. Mine were unmedicated. Only used OPKs to time it out. If that didn't work, then they were going to try me on medicated cycles. I admit I got super lucky.

But your tests look like they are getting darker and hcg is supposed to at least double every 48 hours. I got my first lines the night of 11dpo but I could barely tell. Looked extremely light. By the next morning I could tell for sure it was BFP. So keep testing. Hopefully those lines keep getting darker! Good luck!

lovemytripawd- hope you are feeling well! I can't believe you are almost to your second tri!

Thanks! I'm feeling better now actually. Nausea and fatigue have mostly gone away, but now I'm just dealing with daily headaches. Oh well, I can't complain. It's all worth it. It could be worse! But yeah, I just had my 12 week scan and so far everything is going well! I can finally relax a little bit.

I am excited for you to do IVF. I really hope this works for you. You deserve it! From the looks of the pregnancy boards, there are tons of successful IVFs! I wish you the best with that!

Also, if my signature pisses anyone off, I'd be more than happy to remove it when I post here. Just please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->