IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Kaylen- Hope you feel better soon. Glad you didn't have to make up an excuse to get out of your work travels.

summer- :hugs: So sorry to hear about the spotting. It never gets easier, does it. Don't count yourself out until the :witch: is fully here. I would definitely push for the IUI next time. After my IUI with FIVE follies failed I knew there had to be a fertilization problem or something. Why wouldn't you be able to try in January unless they put you on bc?

bash- I hope you get a few more follicles to grow Monday. I went from 12 one day to 20 3 days later so you definitely still have time. Fx for you! Sorry to hear about the fibroid. I hope it goes away on its own.

What's going on with everyone else? Hope all is well!

AFM- Out of my 24 eggs, 11 fertilized. We even did ICSI (where they inject a single sperm into the egg) and had so many that didn't make it. I am starting to worry we won't have any left by day 5 to freeze! Gah this is so stressful! I am so tired of waiting for good news!!!

Hopin - 11 is still a good number!! You will have plenty!

AFM - still waiting for AF and hoping the timing works out for next month - hubby has a business trip and will be out of town 2 days during my projected fertile period....

Cause timing just won't work out with dh's work schedule (which he can not change) and my cycle. Good news is I spoke to my clinic and it looks like I can start bcp when af shows and we can delay my cycle until the first week in jan :) which is good by me cause February is already getting blocked up by business trips :s

Having a glass of wine or 2 tonight to drown my sorrows, then back to the drawing board ;) good luck to all those starting a cycle or in the tww. Will check in every now and then.

kaylen - glad to hear hubby can be there for the IUI! It's definitely hard feeling like we carry the brunt of the hassle and burden associated with all this nonsense! Hope your throat feels better, and have no advice on the risk of meds?? I recently had to tell my boss too what was going on due to my constantly having to skirt out for appointments and such...I think she thought I had some crazy illness lol.

lamago - so sorry AF came :hugs:

anny - good luck with the back to back IUI's. That would be such an amazing bday present for your hubby!!! If this cycle is unsuccessful I may talk to my doc about starting this next cycle....may not help, but definitely can't hurt!!

summer - noooooooooooo....I was so hopeful for you..darn AF!!!

bash - it's still very early...plenty of time for eggies to pop out of hiding! So sorry about the fibroids though, and most certainly for the seeming quack! They are acting like they had told you that already? :growlmad::growlmad:

Hatethewait - 11 is still a great number!! Keep the faith chica!! I feel ya on the waiting for good news thing though...all my appendages are crossed for you that you continue to get great news :hugs:!

AFM - IUI went fine yesterday. Didn't really feel much in the way of typical ovulation uncomfort yesterday though...of course I'm in pain today though. Not sure if it's ovulation was today, or it's just crampiness from the procedure, or just pain from the fluid build up from ovulating yesterday? Just hoping the IUI wasn't too soon and I ended up ovulating today. We did it the au natural way this morning and I may sucker him in to some au natural this evening too...I'm determined to get this darn BFP :hissy:!! So now let the tww commence :wacko:

Hatethewait- I'd be thrilled if I got 5, 11 is great!!!

curni-i feel the same way about giving myself a trigger to O and then wondering did I? So we just do the baby dance on our own anyway just in case. We're starting tonight then e/o day until I get the IUI date then she has us do it again that night (not fun, i'm cramps after the IUI) but I'm a trooper.

AFM-I def feel more cramps or twinges this cycle and i'm hoping it's from the higher dose of the follistim and that follies are groowwwwwinnnng LOL. Everyone enjoy the weekend, we had some snow in NY today and it's going to get colder over night (I can't stand winter!!!)

I keep hearing that peoples iui's get cancelled but my doctor doesn't seem to be worried about it. Maybe because I only got 1 follie the first time around. We don't even use the trigger. Sigh, I need to stop overthinking!

Hatethewait: you only need a few embryos! Numbers sounds good

Curni: I worry about all the appointments too, it takes so much time from work.

I chose to make the clinic that is five minutes from my office my home base and since they open at 7:30am so far (with the exception of the initial visit which was at 10am) I haven't missed any work. Hopefully it will continue to work out that way.

Moni- Hope it works out with your hubby's traveling this cycle! That is awesome that your clinic is so close to work! My clinic is about an hour from work so, needless to say, I've missed a few mornings for appointments!

summer- Good to hear you were able to get the BCP. Seems so weird to say that :haha: Enjoy your time away from the obsession. With the holidays, I'm sure the time will fly by!

curni- FX you got the timing of your IUI right. That was always the stressful part for me! The :spermy: can live more than 24 hours though so even if you were a little off you have a good chance- especially with the extra bd-ing! Hope the 2ww flies by!

lamago- My fs didn't cancel my IUI when I had 5 follies either (but at that point I had already failed 3 and 2 follies so she must've figured it'd be unlikely all 5 would take).

bash- Cramping sounds like a good sign your ovaries are working overtime! I hope you get some great follies out of this cycle. When do you go in for monitoring? I hear you on the cold - I live in WI and yowza it is freeeezing lately!

What's going on with everyone else?

AFM- I'm slowly starting to feel more human, I suppose. Still unbelievably bloated and mildly sore. But I did successfully shower today without feeling like I was going to pass out :haha: It's the little victories! I'm not 100% sure how I'll get dressed for work tomorrow but I'm sure I'll figure something out. I was tempted to buy maternity pants but worried I'd be jinxing things! It's been 3 days since ER and I still have 11 embies going strong! They are all looking perfect according to the doc so I'm feeling more and more hopeful.

Hatethewait-don't push yourself. Everything sounds good so far, good luck!

Hatethewait - just reading your post made my insides hurt for you! That sounds very uncomfortable. Hope you get some relief soon, and getting ready for work wasn't too hard for you. Great news on the embies!!!! Keep us posted!!

I decided to go on and statt Prometrium yesterday. Was contemplating waiting till this week for blood work to see if my body was producing enough on its own because I really hate those darn things, but my gut just told me to not take a chance so I decided to start the prog supplements. They can't hurt, but can defintely help, just have this gut feeling to not leave anything to chance this cycle. Hope everyone had a great restful weekend!! Who else is in the TWW with me?

Ok, 2 good sized follies on the LEFT woohoo, 3 smaller on the right. Had to take Ganaralix this morning and that stuff is burning still OUCH. But Wed looks like our day for IUI!!! Only a couple of more injections is how I look at it until the TWW and the gross progesterone gel again. Good times, good times!!! How was everyone's weekend??? Is anyone else on the same cycle days as me? I'm CD 8 today.

Ok, 2 good sized follies on the LEFT woohoo, 3 smaller on the right. Had to take Ganaralix this morning and that stuff is burning still OUCH. But Wed looks like our day for IUI!!! Only a couple of more injections is how I look at it until the TWW and the gross progesterone gel again. Good times, good times!!! How was everyone's weekend??? Is anyone else on the same cycle days as me? I'm CD 8 today.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy on the follies :happydance:!!! What is Ganaralix?? I've never heard of that one?? Was it a trigger shot??

CD6 for me. Day 2 of clomid and tomorrow is my first Gonal-F injection. I am already dreading it. When are you having your next sonogram? Mine is on Sunday. Maybe we can be 2ww buddies :).

Hatethewait - soo glad to hear your embies are doing great. Love hearing the news :)

afm - I am just in the tww. Waiting for my new tests to come in the mail so I can start poas! ;)

AF finally arrived today (a little spotting last night) - so 18 days post IUI! Go in Wed for day 3 bloodwork and then I am going to ask them to do the sonogram earlier this cycle - I feel that maybe it was a little late last time. My birthday is 3 days before Christmas, so hoping this it!!

Hopin - YAY!!!!

Anybody testing this week?

Anyone know how I fix the countdown chart? DO I have to create a new one?

I just called the doc (guess she forgot about me). Continue w/follistim and the ganoralix tonight and tomorrow and then Wed should be last scan and IUI for Friday. Crazzzzyyyy doc thought my husband was going out of town??? Seriously, there was not mention of that....to be continued...

gingmg- Thanks. How are you?

curni- Good idea to start the progesterone. It definitely shouldn't hurt anything! Did you tell your doc?

bash- 2 good follies, that's great! I hope the ganirelex works. I think it is like the cetrotide that I had to take for my IVF cycle and that stung too. It was the worst! I did think they hurt/stung less each time so I hope that's the case for you if you have to keep taking them. It is a lil scary that the docs seem to confuse their patients. That's why we have to keep them on their toes!

kaylen- Good luck with your gonal-f injection. Is this your first one ever?

River- I hope your tests come soon. I love poas results!! How've you been feeling this time? Any promising symptoms?

Moni- Yay for a new start and on to IUI #2. I tried something different with each IUI to try and find something that would work so good idea to get the scan earlier :thumbup: Hope you get a sticky bean for your birthday!!

kismet- How was your consult last week? Did you get everything ready for IVF next month? Fx for you.

AFM- I survived my first day back at work. I am so glad I borrowed my friends belly band or I have no idea how I would've gotten my dress pants on this morning!! My coworkers (the 2 that know I'm doing IVF) could not believe how bloated I looked today! It feels so good to be resting with my feet up now. I've also been having the strongest cravings for taco bell.. and I never want taco bell. Isn't that weird? Must be the hormones?! As for my embies - all 11 are still going strong! :happydance: They will start freezing them tomorrow and wednesday!!!

River- I hope your tests come soon. I love poas results!! How've you been feeling this time? Any promising symptoms?

Fairly high temps, and had a dip the other day. Around then I had very slight brown cm. Now, temps are back up, and occasionally crampy. Had a really weird dream last night, babies all around and the fs literally handed me one and said here you go.
Maybe a sign?

I am hoping once I get off work, the tests will be there, and I can start the poas marathon each morning ;)

gingmg- Thanks. How are you?

curni- Good idea to start the progesterone. It definitely shouldn't hurt anything! Did you tell your doc?

bash- 2 good follies, that's great! I hope the ganirelex works. I think it is like the cetrotide that I had to take for my IVF cycle and that stung too. It was the worst! I did think they hurt/stung less each time so I hope that's the case for you if you have to keep taking them. It is a lil scary that the docs seem to confuse their patients. That's why we have to keep them on their toes!

kaylen- Good luck with your gonal-f injection. Is this your first one ever?

Moni- Yay for a new start and on to IUI #2. I tried something different with each IUI to try and find something that would work so good idea to get the scan earlier :thumbup: Hope you get a sticky bean for your birthday!!

kismet- How was your consult last week? Did you get everything ready for IVF next month? Fx for you.

AFM- I survived my first day back at work. I am so glad I borrowed my friends belly band or I have no idea how I would've gotten my dress pants on this morning!! My coworkers (the 2 that know I'm doing IVF) could not believe how bloated I looked today! It feels so good to be resting with my feet up now. I've also been having the strongest cravings for taco bell.. and I never want taco bell. Isn't that weird? Must be the hormones?! As for my embies - all 11 are still going strong! :happydance: They will start freezing them tomorrow and wednesday!!!

I'm on the edge of my seat, hatethewait! Sooooooooo excited for you. That's a great number of embryos! Will you do any fresh, or are you freezing all? Sorry if I missed some posts.

AFM, my fist IVF was canceled due to financing. Long story short, between delays on getting my treatment plan and misinformation from the package negotiating company, we couldn't get the funds in time. I had even gone on birth control pills! Re-scheduled for February. We have plans in January that interfere, so we have to wait. But it gives us time to secure the funds, do the last required tests, and have a natural cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->