IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Lots going on for everyone!!!

Kaylen...my next scan is tomorrow and IUI is going to be Friday (so she said) I have a feeling she's going to tell me to get back to the office tomorrow afternoon. I'm worried I might O on Thanksgiving and then I'm screwed.

Lots going on for everyone!!!

Kaylen...my next scan is tomorrow and IUI is going to be Friday (so she said) I have a feeling she's going to tell me to get back to the office tomorrow afternoon. I'm worried I might O on Thanksgiving and then I'm screwed.

I hope it all works out for you! Are you also doing clomid and injectables or is it natural cycle for you?
I was also worried about thanksgiving but I spotted for 2 days so my cd1 was delayed a bit. I think I saw ewcm today so perhaps it is time to start BDing for us. This so so early but maybe it's due to clomid.

I am not used to ovulating this early, but I really welcome this as it makes the whole process shorter.

Hi ladies all is well i went to my first prenatal yesterday.. And I was shocked to have a Pap smear done... I was scared and I asked her is it mandatory and she said yes.. And I did it... But everything's fine now I thought I was going to lose the baby.. Thank god I don't have to do it again during pregnancy!! Ladies what's new??

Kaylen- I'm not on clomid this cycle...last cycle i was and it thinned my uterine lining had to take estrogen w/it...this time just Follestim but a much higher dose than last cycle and Ganeralix to stop me from O'ing. I would do the BD tonight but i'm afraid that my scan tomorrow she will tell me to get my husband there later on in the day and then i'm screwed. So i'm gonna hold out to do any dances til tomorrow and see what doc says.

So the Gonal-F wasn't as scary as I thought. I hardly felt it at all.
I also got my cd1 bloodwork results and all looks good. FSH is 5.9 and estradiol is 37.1

I am starting to think that my CM may be hostile. Why wouldn't we be pregnant by now of everything checks out. So frustrating.

Hi ladies! The computer isn't letting me log in so I'm on my phone. Sorry for the abbreviated post.

Hatethewait-everything is sounding good!

Samoorah-congrats on the first prenatal. Are you having any symptoms yet?

River54-those signs sound promising.

Sorry to all those that got visited by AF. Grrr. Hopefully, it's her last visit to you.

Baby dust to everyone!

Well my estrogen on the day 3 labs was high - which means no IUI this cycle afterall. Is it odd that this news devastated me more then the BFN last week? I little cried after I hung up the phone. I felt like this was going to be the month and now I have no shot. I guess I will take this month for me - try to get back into a regular routine at the gym and enjoy the holiday season.

Anyways happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! I'll be cooking for 15 tomorrow - that will take my mind off this.

2 big follies on the left 1 good one on the right WOOHOO, IUI scheduled for Friday morning! Babydance tonight...last injection tomorrow of trigger! And then the TWW...Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 big follies on the left 1 good one on the right WOOHOO, IUI scheduled for Friday morning! Babydance tonight...last injection tomorrow of trigger! And then the TWW...Happy Thanksgiving!!!

That's is great news! I hope I will be joining you soon in the tww.

Great news bash! FX for you!

Kaylen - I completely understand the frustration of having nothing wrong but still not pregnant. We are unexplained infertility. Everything checks out with both of us. All tests were fine, even the acupuncturist said there wasn't really anything she could find wrong that would prevent it. I started to think hostile cm as well, and thought IUI would fix that. but 2 IUI's later and nothing still. This last cycle has been a cancelled IUI(too many follies). If not bfp for us either this cycle or next natural one, we move to IVF. Which honestly I am scared about. It'll cost us a bunch, and there is still no guarantee. Not to mention how much my body will have to go through.

My temp went up a bit today. I haven't recorded a temp this high yet in all my charts. Maybe because there was more eggs released? Bbs sore, and I keep feeling like a headache is coming on, but not here iykwim. I did test today 10dpo, and negative. I know it is still early, so FX!

Dear Ladies,

Thank you soooooo much for all your concern and messages over the past few weeks.

I am fine and my family is fine. I live in the capital city and although we didn't get affected by this horrible storm in the Philippines, many parts of this country have been badly damaged and destroyed. I really prayed we wouldn't be on the path of this crazy ass typhoon and although it by passed us, I feel terribly for all those people who got affected. It has been one thing after the next for this country!
I have been so busy supporting charity groups, raising funds and charity for those in need.

I am touched that you all remembered me and thought about me.

*BIG HUG HUG HUG HUG*

Otherwise, I am doing fine. Trying to move on from the miscarriage. I had the d&c on September 27 and ONLY stopped bleeding on Nov 4. I was so happy! I was so fed up with the bleeding and cramps off and on....!
I just got my period this week, I think it was the first time in my life I was excited to get my period! My doctor said I could start the injectables and IUI this month but husband and I decided to take some time off and start again in January as we don't want to be stressed over the holidays/christmas with ultrasounds and shots and etc.

We have decided to try the natural way until then (I know our chances are slim to none) but I still at least don't feel like I am wasting anytime.

I have thought about you ladies often and I will spend time this weekend to catch up on the messages I have missed the past few weeks. :)

<3<3<3<3

Hi ladies all is well i went to my first prenatal yesterday.. And I was shocked to have a Pap smear done... I was scared and I asked her is it mandatory and she said yes.. And I did it... But everything's fine now I thought I was going to lose the baby.. Thank god I don't have to do it again during pregnancy!! Ladies what's new??

sorry I am so late in congratulating you!! I am so happy for you :):):):):)

You give the rest of us hope!

Great news bash! FX for you!

Kaylen - I completely understand the frustration of having nothing wrong but still not pregnant. We are unexplained infertility. Everything checks out with both of us. All tests were fine, even the acupuncturist said there wasn't really anything she could find wrong that would prevent it. I started to think hostile cm as well, and thought IUI would fix that. but 2 IUI's later and nothing still. This last cycle has been a cancelled IUI(too many follies). If not bfp for us either this cycle or next natural one, we move to IVF. Which honestly I am scared about. It'll cost us a bunch, and there is still no guarantee. Not to mention how much my body will have to go through.

My temp went up a bit today. I haven't recorded a temp this high yet in all my charts. Maybe because there was more eggs released? Bbs sore, and I keep feeling like a headache is coming on, but not here iykwim. I did test today 10dpo, and negative. I know it is still early, so FX!

I really wish you that you won't need an IVF. I am scared of getting to that point. If we do, we are going to do it in Europe as it is cheaper and I have a EU passport.

Have you ever been pregnant before? I have but miscarried very early. It was our second month of ttc and I wasn't even tracking ovulation. We BDed 4 times that month all spaced out by a week and I think I ovulated 4 days after one of those. So how is it that we bd all the time now and it isn't working. Maybe we should cut down?

I am seeing more CM this time, maybe due to evening primrose oil and mucinex, so I am hopefull.

I now need a true miracle as DH's sample was not good this morning. Not many fishes at all. :( I was soooo sure because my eggs were brewing this would be it. IUI was still done and we have to do the baby dance tonight and then tomorrow. Uggghhhh, the wind was taken right out of my sail when the doc said that. But...WE had to ask cuz we looked under the microscope and I said to DH I don't see much and only 1 moving??? She didn't offer that to us, I had to pry. Either way, the miracle would be great and if not, I get to start w/the new doc next cycle.

Kaylen - For the past couple years that we've been ttc, I haven't gotten a positive yet. I do have a 17 yr old dd, so I have at least been pregnant before, albiet a long time ago.

Bash - What were the numbers? Our fs says anything over 10mil is great for IUI. FXX for you!

River...not sure cuz this FS doesn't tell us much, hence if no BFP then I'm already set up for a new group next cycle. I called the office back because I was concerned and was told that if it was "that bad" they would've asked DH for another sample or just cx'd all together. That made us feel a little bit better. I guess the good thing is that it truly only takes ONE good swimmer to find my eggs and I have 3 floating around and lots of CM (even the FS agreed). I was just soooo sure because I did well this would be it and may still be so we just have to DTD 2 more times and pray.

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. I went home for Thanksgiving :wohoo: It was fun to see my family, but it was a bit hard to be around my sister (the one who's pregnant- and we have to keep it a secret from the rest of the family b/c she doesn't have a job and isn't married and that wouldn't go over well). Anyway, I've been following along with all of you so will try to get updated here (sorry if I miss anyone!!) Hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful time with their families!! :hugs:

River- your temps are still looking good and that dream seems like a good pg sign! Have you poas again?? 10dpo is definitely early. I really am keeping my fx you don't have to go through IVF.

Kismet- We had to have a freeze all cycle because my progesterone started to creep high too early. But I got a few :cold: so I get a shot next month! Sorry you didn't get the financing set up before the December cycle. That stinks but it is good to have some time off before IVF so you can feel refreshed! AND you get to enjoy the holidays without all the doctor appointments!

bash- Don't worry about the :spermy: count. Like you said, it only takes one strong swimmer to get there and they are putting the best of the best right where they need to be! Fx for this cycle!!

kaylen- Glad the follistim wasn't too bad for you. If you do have hostile CM then the IUI's should definitely bypass that problem! :thumbup: Hope this IUI gets you your BFP!

samoorah- Glad to hear your first appointment went well. I think it is normal to have a pap if its been awhile since your last one. My bff had one too at her first appointment (and she's still happily pregnant and due in about 2 weeks!)

Moni- So sorry to hear about your high labs and canceled cycle! :hugs: It is so hard when things don't go the way we want them too!! How was your thanksgiving? Sounds like you were busy, busy, busy! Hope things turned out well!

jaan- So good to hear from you!!! Glad all is well and it sounds like you are doing wonderful things for your country in a time of need! Have fun bd-ing the "natural way." It was a great idea to take off from the treatments during the holidays!

AFM- I'm just waiting on AF. I keep feeling twinges/cramping like she could be here but it'd be really early (I'm only on CD22). Although I do hope she comes soon, as long as she doesn't come on Sunday (I have to go in on CD 2 and it would be terrible if I got to work late on Monday as I am soooo busy!!). They were only able to freeze 3 of my embryos :sad1: All 11 made it to day 5 but only 2 were good enough quality to freeze, by day 6 only 1 more was freezable. The rest had arrested. My fs said she was hoping for more but the ones we do have are excellent quality so I hope that gives me a good chance. I guess we shall see soon enough!

Hatethewait-all you need is one like me, so 3 at excellent quality is great but i do understand how you feel starting with 11 and so on. AF will arrive and then shooting for IVF?

HateTheWait - glad you have a few excellent looking frosties for the next cycle. Sorry it wasn't more. FX for you for the FET cycle! Maybe an xmas bfp?? ;)

I have been testing, and they are all bfn. 12 dpo now. These tests are really sensitive, and can pick up hcg just under 10. So, I figure I am out now. Just have to wait for af, and then see what they want us to do. Not sure if the plan is to start bcp, or do a natural cycle for Dec, and start bcp Jan. I can't believe it has been this long ttc. Soo thought we'd have a little one by now. DD has applied to some universities, and I think we'll find out early next year where she'll be going. Her university of choice is across the country...
Thinking of putting up some xmas decor today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->