IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Hi ladies looks like everyone is doing well... Sorry about not keeping up with you guys over this week.

sorry for you river but don't lose the hope :flower:

AFM- I m on 2ww this is my 10 day after second IUI...no symptoms..
I do not know what will happen this cycle...this TTC really sucks...hope we all get our BFP soon.

bash- You nailed it - starting with 11 and only ending up with 3 was a hard pill to swallow! But they say to expect only 30% to make it to day 5 so I guess we were average! I'll be doing a frozen embryo transfer this month so much less stressful mentally and physically on the body then a fresh IVF cycle!

River- :hugs: Sorry about the BFN so far. You had such good looking follies, too! I'll still keep my fx that you get a late BFP! We have been trying for about the same amount of time and I agree- I cannot believe it has taken this long! Will you have to meet with your fs to come up with an IVF game plan? That must be so exciting about your daughter!! Although I'm sure it is bittersweet to know your baby may be moving across the country! Soak up all the time with her you can now!

anny- Only a few more days until you will know how if IUI worked. I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms. Lots of women don't so that doesn't mean anything. When will you test? Fx!

AFM- AF did not cooperate and came early (today)! This was the ONE day I was begging her NOT to come but alas she didn't listen, as usual! Just waiting to hear back from the docs office about an appointment tomorrow. I always hate paging the on call doctor on the weekends about this! I am hoping they can squeeze me in at 7:30 tomorrow AM so I am not tooo late to work. We are soo busy they might kill me if I am!

Hope the rest of you are doing well! :flower:

Hi all,
I had my cd 12 ultrasound today. I have 4 follies - 2 x 17 mm and 2 x 20 mm. 3 on right and 1 on left. The lininig is 8.5 mm thick. The doc said they like it to be over 7 mm. She said all looks good and gave me the Ovidrel shot. We are going in tomorrow morning for the IUI. Hubby is worried we will get quadruplets.
Do you guys know if all of these follies are going to get released as eggs or is it not likely?

Also I wanted to add that i didn't get any side effects whatsoever from Clomid or Gonal-F, maybe due to the low dosages.

Hi all,
I had my cd 12 ultrasound today. I have 4 follies - 2 x 17 mm and 2 x 20 mm. 3 on right and 1 on left. The lininig is 8.5 mm thick. The doc said they like it to be over 7 mm. She said all looks good and gave me the Ovidrel shot. We are going in tomorrow morning for the IUI. Hubby is worried we will get quadruplets.
Do you guys know if all of these follies are going to get released as eggs or is it not likely?

Also I wanted to add that i didn't get any side effects whatsoever from Clomid or Gonal-F, maybe due to the low dosages.
Wow 4? Good sized ones too! My clinic wont inseminate or suggest timed bd if you have more than 3. I have heard that trigger shots like ovidrel will make most follies ovulate (that otherwise wouldn't), as far as quads go i'm sure the chances are slim to none. Twins, however, sounds like a better chance.

Good luck and sticky thoughts, hope it all works out and you get a perfect singleton :b

I agree w/Britt, Kay...twins maybe but prob not quad. I had 3 last month on the right and 1 on the left and BFN...now i'm in my TWW with 2 great on left and 1 on right but poor sample from DH. Can't seem to catch a break, but only takes one good strong swimmer and then it has to find the stinking egg.

I agree w/Britt, Kay...twins maybe but prob not quad. I had 3 last month on the right and 1 on the left and BFN...now i'm in my TWW with 2 great on left and 1 on right but poor sample from DH. Can't seem to catch a break, but only takes one good strong swimmer and then it has to find the stinking egg.

I will be perfectly happy with twins at this point. I was worried they would cancel but the doc said chances for multiples are only 10% so they aren't worried about it. My IUI is schedule 24 hours after the trigger, I hope the timing is good. DH is dropping off his sample 1.5 hrs before me so we won't be there together after all. But at least he will do it at home so hopefully it will be better. He had good count and motility but his morphology was only 6% when they did his analysis a couple of month ago.

Also my E2 level is 697, which seems low for 4 follies but I don't really know what to make out of it. I will ask about it tomorrow.

Bash, did you have your E2 tested and what was it if you know it?
Can anyone else share e2 levels?

Kaylen this current doc doesn't tell me anything and honestly have no clue what she checks. New doc will start on Dec 16th if not sooner all will depend on if this worked or not this time. sorry couldn't be of any help
however i try not to look at numbers anymore only the number of follies and the sides they're on...if/when God wants me to have a baby He will make it happen.

Thanksgiving was a success. We are trying naturally this month and the doctor said it is very likely that the cyst will clear up this cycle and we can plan for next one. He is having me take the ovidril shot to push things along. (There may or maynot be an egg in the cyst). But, I will have a short cycle and should be able to start the next one around the 20th.

Well the IUI has been done. Hubby's sample was way worse than his first analysis but still in normal range. Only 12 million motile sperm post wash. The doctor was in and out and I didn't get to ask any questions. We were told to bd tomorrow morning and then whenever we want. I don't know if I ovulated yet or not. I hadn't this morning. I am not cramping as much as normally. It is time for the wait now. The beta is scheduled for the 16th.

Kaylen - when I had mine checked, it went from 847 to 1262 the next day, so they decided to trigger me the day after I had those high levels. I had 2 very mature follies when measured then.and a few smaller ones. My numbers seem to be a bit more rare for the number of follies I had seen on the scan.
You have great sized follies! and sounds like a great lining # :) I doubt you'll end up with quads, it is pretty rare.

HateTheWait - you get to do your FET cycle - yay!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Moni - Glad your dinner went well! :) When I had a cyst due to clomid, that cycle was shorter (24 days compared to 28). It went away on it's own. I hated the cancelled cycle due to a cyst.

I didn't test today, but they have been bfns, my temp dropped today, and getting spotting. So af should be here in the next day or so. I have to call the fs when af comes, and they'll tell us what happens next for IVF. Before, the coordinator was talking about just doing a natural cycle, and then go on bcp, but I guess it all depends on timing. They did warn me they can't fit me in until the new year. They are very hopeful that it'll just happen, and it hasn't yet. Probably because everything looks good all the time. I keep wondering if my tubes are bad, and nothing can really get through. I did do an HSG early in the year, and they were 'clear' because stuff spilled through, but man did it hurt! Probably a good thing to just take a cycle off at xmas, and gear up for IVF for the new year. But we'll see what they say.

Also wanted to add that this 12 mil was at 100% motility. Otherwise it's 24 mil. I wish they had morphology in there too. I don't know if these are are good ones or not. I was giving hard time to DH for low count but maybe this is only the good morphology ones. I hope that's the case.
Anyone else in the tww now?

Hello everyone..
I have a news to share with you all.... I am on day 13 after IUI,I tested today at 5 PM and u know what ? First time ever I got BFP I m so happy...I m not making my hope ups..I will test tomorrow too..then I will call to my RE and tell her all the situation :happy dance:
hope this is a real one

kaylakin- Sounds like you have some good looking follicles! Hopefully your hubby's :spermy: find at least one of your eggies! I wouldn't worry about quads. For my last IUI I had 5 follicles and my fs was slightly worried about triplets but said the risk was way way way less than 1%. I've never had E2 levels monitored for IUIs but I thought I read they are looking for 150-200ish for each mature egg. So based on that your levels sound just about right. Good luck. I will keep my fx for you!

moni- Glad to hear your Thanksgiving went well! Enjoy bd-ing the old fashioned way this cycle :winkwink: The 20th will be here before you know it!

River- Boo! I was so hopeful for you this cycle! You'll have to let us know what the docs say. I always like hearing all the different ways IVF is done. Sorry it sounds like you are headed down that road though.

anny- That is GREAT news!!! :happydance: :happydance: I hope this is IT!

AFM- My baseline scan was not so good. It sounds like I have left over corpus luteums from my last cycle secreting hormones still as the levels were a little high today to start meds. Although I don't think they completely ruled out cysts. :shrug: Regardless instead of estradiol to build up the lining I am taking the dreaded birth control to "quiet things down." I'll have another scan next week Tuesday to see if I'm ready to start the FET. I tell ya, this whole process is never simple! Oh well. At least they didn't tell me I'd have to wait until next cycle. For now I sit with the heating pad to sooth the killer cramps and enjoy the irony of taking birth control pills while trying to get my miracle baby! :haha:

hi,

tested today morning again got positive....going for blood test today...let hope it come out positive :) feeling nervous
finger crossed ...!!!

kaylakin- Sounds like you have some good looking follicles! Hopefully your hubby's :spermy: find at least one of your eggies! I wouldn't worry about quads. For my last IUI I had 5 follicles and my fs was slightly worried about triplets but said the risk was way way way less than 1%. I've never had E2 levels monitored for IUIs but I thought I read they are looking for 150-200ish for each mature egg. So based on that your levels sound just about right. Good luck. I will keep my fx for you!

moni- Glad to hear your Thanksgiving went well! Enjoy bd-ing the old fashioned way this cycle :winkwink: The 20th will be here before you know it!

River- Boo! I was so hopeful for you this cycle! You'll have to let us know what the docs say. I always like hearing all the different ways IVF is done. Sorry it sounds like you are headed down that road though.

anny- That is GREAT news!!! :happydance: :happydance: I hope this is IT!

AFM- My baseline scan was not so good. It sounds like I have left over corpus luteums from my last cycle secreting hormones still as the levels were a little high today to start meds. Although I don't think they completely ruled out cysts. :shrug: Regardless instead of estradiol to build up the lining I am taking the dreaded birth control to "quiet things down." I'll have another scan next week Tuesday to see if I'm ready to start the FET. I tell ya, this whole process is never simple! Oh well. At least they didn't tell me I'd have to wait until next cycle. For now I sit with the heating pad to sooth the killer cramps and enjoy the irony of taking birth control pills while trying to get my miracle baby! :haha:

thank you... going for blood test today

Anny - FX for you! I'm sure it'll come up with great numbers :) When do you find out the results of the blood test?

For all the BFN girls... Let's change our luck around in 2014!!!
Enjoy the holidays :xmas6: :xmas8:

Congrats on the bfp anny :happydance:

anny- did you get the results from your blood test yet?? Fx for you!!

How's everyone else doing? It's been a bit quiet lately! Hope all is well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->