IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

hello everyone,
yes I done with my blood test and it come out positive...tomorrow is my bday i get my bday gift and my husband bday is coming after 10 day...he is very happy.

My blood range come out 111.

I m happy...sending baby dust to u all.

Congrats anny! Was this a IUI or natural cycle?

Congrats anny! That sounds like a great number! Hope you had a great birthday. What an awesome present!!

I took a HPT today to see if the trigger is still in my system. It is but so very faint that I could hardly see it. And that was with morning urine. That is 6 days past trigger.

That's good. Now if it starts getting darker that's a great sign ;)

Hi ladies,
I haven't been on in a while.
I decided to go au natural this cycle. I've been doing acupuncture once a week, with herbs for the last month or so.
Also using the cbfm.

I went in today for my scan (cd14, 2nd high on the cbfm).
I had one 21cm follicle that's ready to go. We are going in tomorrow for our iui.
I was so relieved and excited, as last cycle was anuovulatory.

Fingers crossed. Hope this finds you all well.
May the magic of Christmas bless you all.
:hugs:

Hi ladies,
I haven't been on in a while.
I decided to go au natural this cycle. I've been doing acupuncture once a week, with herbs for the last month or so.
Also using the cbfm.

I went in today for my scan (cd14, 2nd high on the cbfm).
I had one 21cm follicle that's ready to go. We are going in tomorrow for our iui.
I was so relieved and excited, as last cycle was anuovulatory.

Fingers crossed. Hope this finds you all well.
May the magic of Christmas bless you all.
:hugs:

Good luck vk! I have 1 more week until my blood test but I should know before that. I am going to be out of town for work all week so the time will pass by quicker. Let's hope we both get BFP before christmas.

So I poas this morning and thought i saw a very faint line so much so that my eyes were playing tricks on me. I did another tonight different brand w/pink dye and nothing at all showed up. I think I'm out for this cycle and will be onto IUI #3. I'll test again probably each morning because I'm switching docs and have to keep the new ones in the loop so they can order my meds.
Advent Blessings to all!

Kaylen- Hopefully that line gets darker in a few days!! Fx for a BFP for you. I have heard the trigger is usually out by 10 days. That is good timing for a work trip. The last week will fly by! Keep us updated if you can.

vk- That sounds like one beautiful follicle! How did the IUI go today? Fx for you!

bash- Hopefully you just didn't wait long enough this afternoon for a bfp to show up. How many dpo are you? Don't count yourself out until :witch: shows up. At least you have a new doctor to look forward to if IUI #2 didn't work. But, keeping my fx that it won't be necessary still.

How's everyone else? River? Curni? Kismet? moni? summer? lamago? gingmg? anyone else?

AFM- Only one more day of bcp until I hopefully get the go ahead to proceed with my FET. Next appointment Tuesday. Hoping for "quiet ovaries" and low E2 and progesterone levels. Definitely starting to get antsy to get a move on!

Hope you are all doing well!

I am just coasting right now. The fs still hasn't gotten back to us about what to do, though they finally called on Friday and left a message to call back...I did, but got their answering service...Hopefully they will call back today, and we can know what our plan is.
Afaik, our plan is to start IVF in Jan, and have a natural cycle this cycle. But we have soo many questions....
Stopped temping this cycle, we are just taking it as it comes.

Not much to report. I decided to go on bcp so we can try in jan. DH is away this cycle and my work schedule for February would conflict with ovulation so i just wanted to speed things up. I had a chat with my fs and I asked about being referred to ivf. She said she'd like me to do 3 injects/iui, right now I've done 0 :/, but if I want she will refer me after one so we can get the ball rolling at least. My wait for ivf will be a long one most likely, looking like next oct, so we'd still do iuis until then anyway.

Anyone else travel a lot for work? Both DH and I travel a lot and that adds a lot of complication for IF treatments. Not quite sure how to better manage besides turning down my work :(

Maybe I'll ask for my vacation days during the summer so we can do ivf sooner :p

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? OH and I are due to start our first IUI treatment around Jan 13th, having been stuck on a waiting list for a good 2.5 years!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->