**** IUI with Menopur and Follistim**** help needed!!

Cindylou777

Reaction score
Dh and I are about to start our first IUI cycle next month. If we don't get our :bfp: We were going to start this month but will be out of town when AF is supposed to be here and wont be able to be monitored by our Dr. sooo we have to wait for next month.We are on a time crunch seein as DH is in the military and will be gone for 9mths.. the plan is to do iui while he is gone as well if we don't get a BFP next month praying for at least one sticky baby! Our Dr. ordered Menopur and Follistim injections I've done a little homework on both and can say I am a little freaked out about it all. Any and all help/info or success stories would be GREAT!
Thanks ya'll
HUGS and :dust:

I did menopur and follistim with my 1st IVF. I did respond quite well but am not a fan of follistim. I did several iui's with just follistim and hated it. I responded even better with menopur and bravelle. One thing I liked about these 2 is they can be mixed in same syringe. One thing about menopur is you have to inject it slowly cause it stings going in. GL to you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->