IUIs 2014!!! Let's do this!!!

Good Luck MKAC <3

m out buddies, first try to IUI resulted Negative :(

i will give some gape now as have to visit home town with DH on annual vacations :( really sad

I'm so sorry! :( :hugs: Hope your next month is lucky!:flower:

omgosh! I think this might be it! I am 13dpt and 11dpiui. I am pretty sure my line on the IC is getting darker! I'm trying not to get excited just yet as AF isn't due until tomorrow but I'm holding out hope this is the real thing!

Looks good! Hope this is your BFP :flower::happydance:

Jaan - from your pic it actually looks girl. The HR starts out low then jumps up crazy high before settling at its regular...so too early to tell from that!

MKA - congrats - keep us posted.

AEIN - sorry, don't lose hope it is rare that it works the first time!

I am for sure pregnant! I took my last FRER this morning and 2 dark lines at 15dpiui. I also had my first beta draw this morning and should be getting a call with those results tomorrow :)

MKA - Awesome, so exciting!

As for me, I had my ultrasound at 7w3d and heartbeat increased to 148 and SCH was still there, but minimal.
Next check up is first week of Dec, I will be 11 weeks by then, AHHHH!!!

Hope y'all are doing well xx ;)

Yay MKA!

Congrats on a good scan jaan. No one thought boy based on the heartbeat that early as it is actually on the high side that early. Anywhere around 120 at that stage is normal. However since then it had always been on Yvette high end of normal. Still high 150's to 160's even at 17 weeks. I have half my friends saying boy because my morning sickness wasn't terrible and half saying girl because of the heartbeat and gut feelings. I really have no clue lol. But we find out next week assuming baby cooperates.

So glad to see more people getting bfps. To those of you who haven't please don't give up!

Thanks jaan! 2nd beta was 863 and my first ultrasound is 12/2! I can't wait to see my little bean

hi, hows everyone doing?
all ok here, just hit 10 weeks, can't believe it!
been diagnosed with a nasty yeast infection which is driving me crazy :( had to stop crinone till it clears, on canestan for 3 days now but it's still bad so dr asked me to continue for another 2 days. it's so yucky! i'm all dry and tender and sore down there and sticking these tablets inside me is so very painful! hope it clears up soon!

Oh jaan I hope that clears up soon that must be miserable!!

Yay for ten weeks! How did you learn about the yeast infection? Tmi, but I have been extra dry for about a week now...

Oh jaan I hope that clears up soon that must be miserable!!

Dini - it's terrible!!!! :( :( :( :( Feel a *LITTLE* better today so hope It's all over and done with soon!
How're you doing??

Yay for ten weeks! How did you learn about the yeast infection? Tmi, but I have been extra dry for about a week now...

Hi Moni,
I just felt a bit itchy and had burning sensations when I would put in my crinone. I've had a yeast infection years ago so I kind of knew what it felt like.
I've been feeling dry down there for a while now, and super super super tight, as in sometimes I hv had a hard time getting the crinone applicator in. The doc just told me extra progesterone sometimes causes dryness. I don't think yeast infections cause dryness though.
All i know is that I'm super tender and sore down there and that being added with extra dryness is not fun. they make these yeast suppository tablets so damn huge! ugh! :dohh:

Jaan I hope you are feeling better!

I'm doing okay. Made it to 20 weeks. Just over a week before my anatomy scan so can't wait for that.

The numbness in my left leg is now also in my right and I get very frequent intense burning pain in both legs that wakes me up all night long. I'm going to try to see a chiropractor and hope they can help.

Goodluck with the chiro Dini - hope it helps.

Excited for your anatomy scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"