IUIs 2014!!! Let's do this!!!

Jaan I know a lot of people who have had very successful pregnancies with some bleeding - not sure of the specifics with SCH - but know people who were put on bed rest for the first tri because of bleeding - if they have not restricted you, you are prob fine. I would prob self restrict - no exercising or sex for the week myself - but if they didn't say that you are prob ok!

FXed for you - but I know all will be good!!

moni,
thanks for replying to me and making me feel better. the doctor has not put me on bed rest but as you said, i have put myself on bed rest. as it is, i have taken the past two weeks so easy, i hardly leave home and have not been active at all. my husband got worried too and he doesn't even want me to go out till our next appointment! yup, no lifting heavy stuff, working out, sex, etc. have read a lot and many women seem to say they have disappeared or have just caused bleeding which is normal. hope that's the case for me, it's a bit scary to know that it's there, no matter how small it may be. any blood would just freak me out.

i've been getting cramps all day, maybe this is from the crinone? sure hope so, it's worrying me. :nope:

congrats, i just saw on your sig that your bubs is a little boy! how exciting, to be done with the first few weeks. can't wait to get there!!

Jaan - you'll get there. I have had cramping throughout off and on - it is just everything expanding to make room for the baby!!

Moni congrats on your boy!! That's so exciting. We don't find out for several more weeks yet, I made an appt for a private scan on Nov. 19th.

Jaan, take care of yourself and try not to stress. I know several people who have had and are going through successful pregnancies with SCHs and other than bleeding are having no issues. I know it's stressful but your chances are wonderful!

My girlfriend lost her baby last week ;( she went to her 20 week scan and baby was gone, I feel so terrible for her! She hadn't had any testing done other than an ultrasound at 9 weeks and this is her second loss in a row. Of course it scared me because she was just a few weeks ahead of me, but I am trying to have faith that this baby is meant to be and I keep telling myself that this is "Our baby" and it's not going anywhere!

I still pick up the heartbeat on my doppler and it's good and strong in the 160's to 170's and I think I may be feeling some light movement now and again but it's not consistent enough to be certain. Either way it's a good sign. Can't wait to find out what we are having!

Moni, do you have names picked out yet?

We are working on names...

Sorry about your friend, that's rough. Why didn't she go to the doctor more?

thanks dini. just knowing i have an sch scared me a little. there was so much stress with trying to get pregnant, then getting pregnant, then staying pregnant, etc. hopefully i see my heartbeat this week and i can de-stress a little!

so sorry to hear about your friend. :( that's so sad.

Jaan I think there will always be worry, at least for me. I worried if I'd ever get preg, then if it would be viable, now about preterm labour, and I'm sure I'll have new worries when babe comes. I can't see how you couldn't worry honestly, they are so special to us. But chances are everything will work out just fine. I've read some stories about sch and often times they seem to resolve after some time. Just keep your feet up and try to relax.

We are working on names...

Sorry about your friend, that's rough. Why didn't she go to the doctor more?

She actually had great prenatal care, she went every 4 weeks, her appts were always the day before mine were, but she declined genetic testing, so she didn't have an NT scan or anything like that. Makes me wonder if they would have picked something up then...but if they had it would have turned out the same way I'm sure.

I agree that there is always worry. I am 16 weeks now and still so worried about carrying baby to viability and worried about all the other things. I have no reasons to worry, we've been fine so far and my only bad symptom has been the sciatica that's really really getting to me but doesn't put baby at any risk. Like summer said, we worry no matter what and it seems more so since these little ones mean so much after such a struggle to just get here.

I just keep telling myself this baby was meant to be and has made it past crazy odds to get here so it's here to stay.

Jaan I think there will always be worry, at least for me. I worried if I'd ever get preg, then if it would be viable, now about preterm labour, and I'm sure I'll have new worries when babe comes. I can't see how you couldn't worry honestly, they are so special to us. But chances are everything will work out just fine. I've read some stories about sch and often times they seem to resolve after some time. Just keep your feet up and try to relax.

hi summer,
yes you are right. such precious little babies -of course we worry :)
hope all is well with you dear.
xx

dini, yep, going to try and be positive from now on! my next scan is in two days, i'll be 6w4d. so so so so hope I see/hear that heartbeat!

Good luck jaan! I bet you will, my first scan was 6w4d and baby had a heartbeat of 127! Keep us posted!

I'm currently 7DPIUI and 9DPT, I tested 2 days ago and today to sort of test out the trigger. I am still having a faint second line on HPT. Other symptoms are mild off and on early PMS type cramps, very thirsty, and sore nipples.

I'm currently 7DPIUI and 9DPT, I tested 2 days ago and today to sort of test out the trigger. I am still having a faint second line on HPT. Other symptoms are mild off and on early PMS type cramps, very thirsty, and sore nipples.

best of luck! :flower:

We have a baby and a heartbeat at 127! Officially 6w4d today and measuring right on track! I am so thankful and excited. I haven't stopped praying. My SCH has also shrank but it's still there. Will go next week for another check up. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Jaan!!!! Its amazing to hear the heartbeat isn't it!!

Girls

m just observing brown mucus
i ring my dr and she said its good sign, she asked me how u feeling n i told m lit nervous this time

yesterday i felt backache then i feel some burning feeling from left side ovary to cervix area and tdy i felt this, it thick n only i felt during wash

my test is due on Sat 8, but may be i go for it tdy

need your prayers buddies, wish me good luck

jaan, congrats, I'm so so happy to hear that! And I have to say that I think we will have twins lol, because we went for our first US at 6w4d and babies heartbeat was also 127! So glad all is well, and btw..you won't stop praying..EVER! Lol

Good Luck Aein!!!

omgosh! I think this might be it! I am 13dpt and 11dpiui. I am pretty sure my line on the IC is getting darker! I'm trying not to get excited just yet as AF isn't due until tomorrow but I'm holding out hope this is the real thing!

Attachments

• pregtest1.jpg
    pregtest1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
  • pregtest2.jpg
    pregtest2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Good Luck MKAC <3

m out buddies, first try to IUI resulted Negative :(

i will give some gape now as have to visit home town with DH on annual vacations :( really sad

Thanks Ladies!
I have a follow up appointment tomorrow to check my SCH, hoping it's gone and resolved itself.
Morning sickness is slowly creeping in, haven't actually thrown up yet but I dry heave and feel nauseous till about 4pm, have one meal, then I'm okay. I have zero appetite and I'm just forcing myself to have a fruit or something for dinner.

Dini - wow 127 too! ;) Lots of people on another thread are telling me that I will have a boy based on a lower heartbeat rate and where baby has implanted! Just a gender prediction I guess, has anyone told you this too? Will ask the doc to check tomorrow what the HB rate is :)

Attachments

• 10301356_10154905868585045_5731672428760791490_n.jpg
    10301356_10154905868585045_5731672428760791490_n.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back