IUIs 2014!!! Let's do this!!!

Jaan I hope you are feeling better!

I'm doing okay. Made it to 20 weeks. Just over a week before my anatomy scan so can't wait for that.

The numbness in my left leg is now also in my right and I get very frequent intense burning pain in both legs that wakes me up all night long. I'm going to try to see a chiropractor and hope they can help.

Hi dini,
Hope you have found some relief for your numbness in your legs. that doesn't sound comfortable at all :(

yes, yeast infection cleared, thank god! I was going crazy.

Wow, already 20 weeks? that's awesome, congrats. let us know about the anatomy scan!

I had my ultrasound and got to see and hear the heartbeat! It was 146BPM :)
Dr did see a hematoma near my cervix and said they usually clot off and go away and are usually part of implantation. I am having another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check it. Told me no sex and to take it easy. I am worried but I did a little research and they are usually not serious and do go away. Other than that baby looks good and is measuring right on track.

That's great news MKA. Glad all is well so far!

Just a few days till my anatomy scan. I'm 21 weeks today, starting to feel more frequent movement now which is wonderful. I'll check back after my scan Monday.

hi everyone! hope all is well :)

can't believe i'm 11w6d. Just had my first trimester screening and nt work up done today, hopefully everything is fine. :)

take care everyone!

I'm sure all is well jaan!! It is hard to believe you are that far already! But then again I'm already 22 weeks!

My anomaly scan went great, he measured in at 15oz and everything looked wonderful . I may not be showing but he's growing!

Great news dini! my scan is Tuesday...

Are you feeling kicks yet?

Great news dini! my scan is Tuesday...

Are you feeling kicks yet?

Actually I am feeling him move. It's more frequent the last few days. I'm surprised I feel as much as I do because my placenta is anterior so I mostly feel him at the top and sides of my uterus. I felt him punch or kick my bladder twice yesterday lol.

Are you feeling movement Moni?

I'm sure all is well jaan!! It is hard to believe you are that far already! But then again I'm already 22 weeks!

My anomaly scan went great, he measured in at 15oz and everything looked wonderful . I may not be showing but he's growing!

HEEE????? Congrats on your baby boy!!!! :D :D :D

Yup, HE! Thanks jaan. Good luck tomorrow!

I don't feel the alleged butterflies - but I definitely feel him pressing up against me at times - and a few pokes every now and then. Not too consistent though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->