Iv been biten by somthing need some help before i go see the Dr! *added a pic!*

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Basicly i went on holiday 3 weeks ago, after about a day or so of beeing there i ended up with what looked like an insect bite just below my color bone, after another day or so it swelled up like a lump OH kept saying how it didnt look normal, iv never been biten before and it wasnt itchy so i just shruged it off anyway after a few more days it went down and didnt get itchy, since getting back its changed! It itchy alot, the swelling on it has gone down its not like a lump anymore but there like a big circal around it, its like a tiny little scab like a pin prick then all the way around it about 2 or 3cm's is a red ring :-s kinda looks like iv been biten from a human! anyway it seemed too go down a bit over the last few days but today its come back up again the red ring around it is like swollen like popping up if you get me? :-s and its really itchy, I guess i should probably see the dr but just wonderd if anyone had any ideas of what it is!? or will it go away on its own?

It's most likely a spider bite. Can you take a pic, then google to compare?

I'd book in to see a doctor though if it's worrying you. :hugs:

urghhh a spider bite!!! sick i thought it was just a mozzi bite! I'll take a pic now but i mean surely 3 weeks later it shouldnt STILL be there and itching like this!

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/xzaraxcorex/PICT1162.jpg
Doesnt look as bad on the pic but that red line all around it is sticking out and the rest isnt! its soooo itchy i could rip off my skin haha

Are you feeling ill at all ?? Is there a puncture wound x
EDIT Any of this

muscle or joint aches, stiff neck, headache, weakness, fever, swollen lymph nodes and other flu-like symptoms.

its probs a spider bite. there's a thread somewhere where an ex member got bitten by one and it looked like yours. you might have reacted to it more cos of babba. hope it gets better soon xxxx

I might have to get it checked out hun just because it was 3 weeks since you went away x

Hope your ok x

Are you feeling ill at all ?? Is there a puncture wound x
EDIT Any of this

muscle or joint aches, stiff neck, headache, weakness, fever, swollen lymph nodes and other flu-like symptoms.

Nope i feel fine just itchy! Wish i hadnt googled now i feel itchy alllll over! I was gunna wait untill monday to see the dr but i think i'll ring tomorrow!

Eeekk i googled aswell

Heres the thread alice was referring too so you can compare pics, i don't think they are the same??

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/101564-been-bitten-warning-spider-pic-pages-4-6-a.html

ive no idea hun but doesnt look nice and 2 still have it after 3 weeks, mayb somethin is in there iykwim....tbh itkinda looks like ringworm...obv it prob isnt lol...but it looks like something is burrowed under ur skin...eugh!! id def get to my Dr spesh as ur preg hun!...god ive prob made ur skin crawl even more now huh...:dohh:

hope ur ok xx

ewww yeah i read that ring worm i feel sick! bet i dont sleep tonight now for thinking about it! it doesnt look like that other persons spider bite nah mine didnt come up like that straight away took a while .....urghhhhh my skin is crawling!

i got something called lyme's disease:wacko:
The joys of google, you'll go the doc and he'll give you some cream and tell you its a bite:)

haha yeah i read that lymes disese thing too! this is why we shouldnt google! Im pretty sure my heads not going to fall off over night anyway i'll be finnneee! drs first thing weather they like it or not, god im so neutoric :rofl:

My friend has lymes disease. She got it from a tick. I don't think its that. I would def have a doctor check it.

Have you tried Benadryl cream it may stop the itch.

nope i havnt tryed the cream, but i do have some benadryl tablets in maybe that will help! ..im not even sure if i should take them tbh but i do anyway i get such mad allergies too dust n stuff!

:hugs: Ahhh dont google :hugs:

Try calamine lotion.... when aplied it kinda forms a seal over the irritation and sooths the itching. (perfect for insect bites and other rashes) but I would go to the Dr.... I was thinking that it does look similar to ring worm... To be honest, dont panic.... ring worm is not a worm.... Why they name it that I have no idea... its a fungal infection.... so maybe your fingers were durty when you were scratching from the original insect bit or something......

Hope that helps... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->