Iv been biten by somthing need some help before i go see the Dr! *added a pic!*

Would try taking the Benadryl (if they are ok to be taken through pregnancy) and see if they help,reckon the doc will prescribe antihistimines such as those too or an anstihistime cream.They should help take away any inflammation,depending on where you travelled too they may do blood tests x

:hugs: Ahhh dont google :hugs:

Try calamine lotion.... when aplied it kinda forms a seal over the irritation and sooths the itching. (perfect for insect bites and other rashes) but I would go to the Dr.... I was thinking that it does look similar to ring worm... To be honest, dont panic.... ring worm is not a worm.... Why they name it that I have no idea... its a fungal infection.... so maybe your fingers were durty when you were scratching from the original insect bit or something......

Hope that helps... :hugs:

Ahhhh when we were on holiday charlie had a fungal infection on his fingers! I was putting the cream on them all week..maybe thats why! its still really itchy thismorning! best find that phone number for the drs ey!

It doesn't look like Lyme's Disease as it's very characteristic, has a 'bullseye' look to it... Could well be ringworm, they named it that I think because they used to believe it was caused by a worm in your skin etc etc...but it's just a fungal infection, I had it recently...my thread's hanging around somewhere with pics, but it was basically a raised, round, red bump.

Defo worth having a word with your doc as fungal infection and bite reaction will require different treatments, best to make sure.

xx

i amm im off too see them on monday! unless my head falls off between now and then :rofl:

It doesn't look like Lyme's Disease as it's very characteristic, has a 'bullseye' look to it... Could well be ringworm, they named it that I think because they used to believe it was caused by a worm in your skin etc etc...but it's just a fungal infection, I had it recently...my thread's hanging around somewhere with pics, but it was basically a raised, round, red bump.

Defo worth having a word with your doc as fungal infection and bite reaction will require different treatments, best to make sure.

xx

Cheers hun and congrats on beeing pregnant! i some how missed that one! x

xx

Cheers hun and congrats on beeing pregnant! i some how missed that one! x

She only found out this morning :lol:

Thank you! :) Yeah, did the test at 3am this morning :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member