I've got my anti-witch spray!

Nats -- That's so exciting about your friend! Fx for her!! I continue to test, too. Saturday was the only day I haven't tested since my first bfp last Sunday. :blush: At least I'm down to one a day now. :haha: And I think I only have 3 Wondfos and 1-2 FRERs left so I should probably finally be done testing by 6 weeks or so. :rofl: Oh, and I have a (regular US) digi, too. But it seems so pointless. I guess I can wait and take it next week and see how fast the "pregnant" pops up. :rofl: The one I used last Monday took FOREVER to decide.

Finally, my boobs are getting more sore! :haha: Still nothing like they were with dd, but maybe because they have less changes to go through since it wasn't all that long ago that I stopped breastfeeding? Just a little queasiness creeping up on me this morning. Trying to ignore it.

I have actually got a serious lack of symptoms! I have got sore bbs but there not that bad, don't really feel sick, I am tired around mid day but my youngest is really poorly so I'm not getting much sleep, only thing I have got is these pains and pulling feelings and achy hips! Other than that nothing! Have to just keep telling myself everything is fine, everything is fine! X x x

Nats - hang in there hon, I know what it's like in the early days especially having had miscarriages. Try not to stress. Can you request or are you getting given an early scan because of your history? Take it slow and try to relax :hugs: xx

AFM - I've had a meltdown today. Been pretty good this pregnancy but felt like a hormonal teenager today. Angry one minute and then uncontrollable tears the next. The kids and OH have annoyed the hell out of me and i know i'm being completely irrational but cant do anything about it. They are being really sweet now and all cooking dinner :). Given myself womb ache though, feels sore, hoping that it was the stress i put myself through and trying to relax now.

Nats - Don't worry about not having symptoms at this point. The only real symptom I had up till about 6 weeks was the crampy like feeling and kinda sore bbs. But to be honest, I had WAY more sore bbs in a tww when I wasn't pregnant. Even though I've gone up 2 cup sizes they still don't hurt that bad. It's more like the nips themselves can get pretty painful but not the rest of it. It wasn't until 6w5d when the nausea hit me like a brick wall (and then stayed that way for the next few weeks) that I had my first real pregnancy symptom. Even my fatigue didn't set in till around the same time as the nausea (but lasted much longer).

Leia - Awwww honey! It's nice that they are being sweet to you now! I totally know what you mean about the mood swings, though. I've never been an emotional person, but now I can get set off by pretty small things. I can't believe you are down to your last 8 weeks!! Wow!!

Wishin - Yayyyy!! Another week, gone! Have you scheduled your first scan? My provider likes to get you in around 8 weeks. When will they see you?
Edit: Wait, I think you just had one last week now that I think about it... when is the NEXT one scheduled?

Thanks Leia and Linz, I am trying to stay positive I think everything should be fine, yes they will give me an early scan at 6 weeks because of my history so when I get that and see a little heart beat I will be much happier, then I will have one at 8 weeks and then a normal one at 12 weeks, so hopefully that will be next mon x

Yay yay yay wishn 6 weeks! Whoop whoop x x x

Oh and Leia - speaking of crying, I was just sitting here bawling my eyes out at my desk. I went online to update an item for my registry and noticed that someone had purchased something already. I only told my mom and my best friend (who is planning my shower) where I registered so I was confused that something was already bought. When I scrolled down I saw that it was the most expensive item on the list, the Medela breast pump. I never expected anyone to buy it because it's almost $300. I only registered for it so I didn't forget which one I wanted and so I could get a 10% off discount after my due date.

I started crying because I never expected someone to be so generous. I just felt overwhelmed. Later, I called my mom to ask if I could tag along to visit grandma next time she went (my grandma is 94 and was just hospitalized last week for weakness) and my mom went on to say that she bought my shower gift already from the registry so I now know it was her.

In fact I keep crying every time I think about it. It's like a freakin' water works over here right now!

Aww linz that's lovely :winkwink: I also seem to be emotional just today though so maybe it's a bit of tiredness instead, and I felt terribly sick a while ago for about half hour :wacko: I'm ok now though lol going to try and get some sleep now before my poorly boy awakes! Nite all x x x

Scan booked for tues at 11.00 gonna b the longest week ever! X

Well, you asked for it, Nats! :haha:

I'm not queasy again today (felt a bit sick on and off yesterday morning) so I'm going to try to enjoy every minute of it. It's coming for me in just a few short days. I know it! And my left nip got very sore last night. Yes, just the left one.:haha: :wacko: That was my pitiful supply boob with Maisie. Maybe it's working extra hard to get up to speed!

Ugh, I'm already really dreading my supply issues.

Hello girls!

I have been busy and tired so havent been able to check in like I would have liked to.

Linz- I did have an early scan on the 2nd..I thought I told you guys, maybe not. I was 5w+3 and all we really saw was the sac. It was measuring good, she thought she could see the baby, and fetal pole but still way too early. It was all in the right place so overall it was a successful appointment. I was dissapointed not to see the baby or hb but my next appointment is scheduled for Monday the 13th..so of course this week is dragging...

Leai- I have had several meltdowns already...I dont think its so much from hormones but my body has never dealt well with being tired so when Im tired I tend to be snarky and weepy. I cant believe you are so close to seeing your baby! Argh! So excited for baby pics to start coming soon!

Nats and Littlespy- how are my bump buddies?! I have recently been getting nausea more often...especially with the smells of food. Someone in the office was cooking a frozen meal and it really made me sick. Then this morning I walked into my son's daycare and the directors were eating chik fil a and the smell literally was stinking up the entire building..I damn near ran to get out of there. I never got sick with DS so this is all new to me :) Besides that my boobs are huge, and massively sore (I am sure my progesterone pills arent helping with that) and yes my nipples hurt an awful lot. I think tonight Im going to sleep with a sports bra on. Besides all that just still super tired.

Oh- We are doing renovations at our house that were supposed to be done this week. Of course its being extended to next week and I want to cry....I just want my house back to normal. DH was talking about how all the stuff in the basement (where the construction is) is all dusty..and its mostly baby stuff we saved for the next kid and I just burst into tears because we have to clean it all and its a lot of stuff plus im worried it all got ruined. Im sooo mad because I specifially told them to be extra careful covering everything becasue it was for a BABY and hello babies have tiny lungs! they dont need dust and crap all over their shit! OK VENT OVER LOL

ps- Loved your FB announcement Julie :)

I think my sister is announcing hers this Thhursday after her 12 week appointment :)

One final thing- I know this is stupid but I really cant imagine loving anyone more than I love my son....I know it will happen..people are always telling me that when you have kids "love doesnt divide it multiplies" but ..yea ...I just cant imagine loving anyone as much as I love my little guy..is it stupid that this worries me?

I feel like a bad mom for even asking that...but its true...I dont know who else can reassure me that I will love them the same :(

Wishin and Nats - great news on scans, one mon and one tues. cant wait to see pics. Going to be a long week for you both xx

Wishin - I know its crap but it will all wash well and will be well aired before baby arrives. We're doing the same here, OH is doing upstairs bathroom and dust is everywhere. Not too happy about kids having to sleep up there tonight - he has tried his best to contain it but dust just gets everywhere. Trying to decorate cake for 60th birthday party and dust drifting in kitchen, definately not happy about that. !!!

AFM - much better today. Definately emotionally in control again :). Think everybody here is relieved :) OH very sweetly apologised yesterday evening for biting at me and not just giving me hugs when i melted down (i'm sure he will forget if there is a next time!!!) Said i could meltdown as often as i liked when i said sorry for being crazed. Baby has been burying into my bladder and cervix all day. Getting very uncomfortable and painful. Trying to get it to move. Also trying to find somewhere here to get a private last scan as dont get one from drs. Hopefully book one in next few weeks.

wishin - your comment made me smile. you dont know how many times i've heard that and felt that with everyone of my babies. I think every mother worries about the same thing. It is so true, your heart just gets bigger. I know that its hard to believe right now that anything could be as special as your DS but you will feel the same about him and love the new one just as much. They all make me want to burst daily with love and pride. :) xx

Hello Ladies, just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing? I have been skipping around reading here and there and it seems I have I missed alot so if I haven't gave you a big congrats here it is....CONGRATS :happydance:
I hope all is doing well and continues to do well.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ps- Loved your FB announcement Julie :)

I think my sister is announcing hers this Thhursday after her 12 week appointment :)

One final thing- I know this is stupid but I really cant imagine loving anyone more than I love my son....I know it will happen..people are always telling me that when you have kids "love doesnt divide it multiplies" but ..yea ...I just cant imagine loving anyone as much as I love my little guy..is it stupid that this worries me?

I posted almost the exact. same. thing. just yesterday on the thread where I talk to all the ladies I was pregnant with before with dd! I had a little cry about it on Sunday.

Someone was saying how they had a hard time imagining the baby they're currently pregnant with would be a different baby than her son.

Littlespy, im only 13 weeks so quite surprised but have felt it a couple of times now so im sure. Im in shock too as didnt feel any movement with Josh until 20+ weeks. Hubby thinks ive lost it but im quite happy to have my private fluttery moments :)
I know what you mean about forgetting too, i was trying to explain to Mel (badly) that i cant get my head around the fact that this baby wont be Josh....does that sound wierd?!

It doesn't sound weird to me. It's really hard to imagine it being any different! I've already started freaking out about how I'm going to possibly love another child as much as I love Maisie. I know that sounds terrible. I actually cried about it yesterday. :dohh::dohh::dohh: :haha: If I'm honest, it took me a few months to truly bond with Maisie but now I feel like we're really connected. I'm just scared I'll somehow never bond with another baby. I know that other people do it all the time. And I've heard people say that they thought they could never love another baby more than their first and then the 2nd (and 3rd and 4th) comes along and somehow it just happens.

:wacko:

Hey first- **WAVES** Glad to see you are still here! How are you feeling? Its almost time! Can you believe it?!

Leia- your post made me tear up...lol oh hormones!

Julie- LOL in some ways I most def want the next one to be different. Brayden is very spirited and stubborn and requires a lot of patience to deal with him. I am hoping the next one is a little more laid back. I love him to pieces but boy does he test my patience. It makes me smile though because the way he is will certainly help him when he gets older because he will be one strong willed little guy. I am so proud of him already. I have been trying for this pregnancy so long I kind of forgot that I would be losing my 1-1 time with B. It kind of dawned on me the other day because he asked me if I would still love him when the baby came...omg my heart just about broke and I am now sitting here in tears thinking about it. I reassured him that I would ALWAYS love him and be his best friend (thats how he knows u love him if u are BFFs, lol). Ever since then I have been treasuring our 1-1 time a little more

Maisie is also incredibly strong-willed and stubborn. Yes, already. Since day 1, really! I think our children may be a tiny bit like their mothers. :winkwink: LOL at "bff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->