I've got my anti-witch spray!

I didn't give up caffeine at all first pregnancy

This time I am trying to cut back to one cup a day mostly because of calories

I gave up caffeine in the beginning, but now I'm down to a cup of black tea in the morning and a diet soda can in the afternoon. That way I don't have to worry about calories. I used to do the coffee, but 1) the heartburn it resulted in was painful some mornings, and 2) if I have coffee I want the cream/sugar/vanilla flavoring/etc with it. For tea, I just want one packet of sweetener (or nothing depending on the tea) so that's mainly why I switched.

Oh and Haley - my profile pic is from 11w5d, so they definitely look like a baby, not a blob then! However, mine was taken with an NT machine so it's definitely more clear than a regular one.

Wow, linz. I hadn't noticed that avatar until just now. :wacko: I totally would've guessed your LO was a girl based on that picture! Look at that nub, all horizontal and parallel to her spine. As soon as I saw that in Maisie's ultrasound, I immediately thought she was a girl (based on the "nub theory" or whatever).

Have updated my ticker to dates of lmp, wish i was 6 weeks so i could book in for my first scan! I've been getting pains anyone else getting this??? I dont think my heart could take any more bad news, desperate to get scan done and see my little bean's heart pumping away!!!!! xxx

do you think i'm getting carried away with my tickers?????? lol x

Nats, I've had mostly just dull cramps/backache since 9dpo (really sharp pain 6-8dpo. Assume that was implantation since I got + @ 10dpo). But I remember some very painful twinges with Maisie. For several weeks. I want to say they didn't stop until 9-10 weeks. Maybe I'm just too early for that right now with this one. :shrug:

Hi my lovely girls!!!

I am so tired! Just glad that Im having some kind of symptom!

Anyways- I do have pains off and on...feels like stuff is stretching etc...I worry but then it stops then I worry because it stopped...lol

Last night I was freaking out about random stuff...I am prone to panic attacks and I nearly had one last night so Im trying extra hard to stay calm about everything so that I dont have an attack...I was so worried that the way I felt last night would harm the baby but it took me a good 2 hours to calm down enough to go to sleep. I was up from like midnight til nearly 3am trying to talk my self down....ugh I hate when that happens.

Yeah, I'm still pretty much symptom-free again today. My boobs are starting to get tender again, at least, but other than that and some very mild cramps, nothing. I'm dreading ms so much.

I'm really struggling to wait to buy anything before we know the gender. I will probably end up paying out of pocket again for a gender scan at 15 weeks. :blush: Pitiful. I don't care for clothing meant to be gender neutral. I really hate pastel yellow or plain white stuff. I like bright colors. What I consider to be gender neutral is usually just boy stuff. :haha: If this one is a girl, I really shouldn't buy much at all, probably, other than some summery 3-6 month stuff since it stays quite warm through October here and it was winter when Maisie was in that size. And maybe some 6-9 month stuff for the opposite reason. If this one is a boy, I will need some stuff because although hubby has no problem with me putting Maisie in dino/space/monster clothes, he seems to have a problem with the idea of a little boy wearing pink ponies and tutus and stuff (sexist!). :shrug: So, while we do already have some "boy" clothes that Maisie wears, we'll need quite a bit more.

Julie- if I have a girl and u have a boy lets swap clothes :) I have 4 years worth

I'm hoping that if i don't have a boy my sister will because I have so much clothes that DS never even wore since he was born a giant he went straight to 6 month clothing

Wishn I suffer from anxiety to! It's so horrible isn't it, hope your feeling a little better today x x x

Thanks Nats!

I have been having them since I was about 13 I've learned to manage them pretty well it just made me panic even more because of the baby which made it harder to calm down

What's everyone plan for the weekend

I would totally send you a big fat box of my favorite girly clothes! Well, probably not my favorites because Maisie wore them so much they're sure to be stained. So my favorite non-stained clothes. She was 7lbs 11oz but could wear most of her newborn stuff until she was 6 weeks (And she porked up quickly!). After that, we've pretty much been able to follow clothes on schedule with her age but I think we're about to fall behind now. She's still in mostly 12 month and 9-12 month stuff now. Some 18 month stuff but a lot of it is still huge on her. :shrug:

Brayden has been wearing 5/6 youth for a few months now... Mind you he's still 3

:( oh they grow too fast

Wishin - i think thats the first time you've mentioned your DS's name. I love it. Desperately searching for names right name. We've always been so useless at thinking of them. Have a few girls names that we like - they are much easier and prettier.

I've recently gone through my old baby clothes and realised i have given most away except a few favourites so have had to go out and buy a few neutral basics for hospital bag and first few days. Have put the word out to all friends who recently have had babies but nobody has got back to me :(. i'm sure they feel like we've got loads of time but in my head i need to get organised. if baby decides to come as early as my DS then thats only 5 weeks away and 6 weeks for my DD2. Cant believe how quickly its come around :)

Leia I agree that time has flown by! I hope it goes that quick for me!

I got a question ladies, why am I still showing on a cb digi 2-3 weeks pregnant? Shouldn't it be reading 3+ by now? What with that and my pains I'm sooooo worried. X x x

Leia- :) thank you... His name is Brayden James. Good luck picking out a name it's SPO hard! I refuse to name my kid anything that doesn't pass the "warning" test.. You know when you are fed up and ur kids are driving you crazy and you say their full name in that menacing tone... Ha

Nats- the weeks thing on the cb digi aren't very reliable... I've heard that's why they won't sell them in the states, they don't want women worrying for no reason

I'm sure ur ok hon please don't stress

Hugs

Wait, is that why I could never find one?? Because they don't sell them here? MAN I looked everywhere for them when I got my BFP! But Nats, seriously stop torturing yourself and STOP testing! Once you get that dark line that is no WAY a squinter, STOP TESTING! I took daily tests for about 5 days after my BFP and then had to back away from the tests. They won't tell you anything at this point!

You are pregnant, girl! And no one can tell you otherwise besides your doctor, so hang in there till your first scan and enjoy it!! <3 <3

Thanks linz, I have decided (with your help) that I am not going to do anymore test! I am telling myself these pains are normal and my little bean is going to be just fine! U poor ladies must of had enough of me x x x

Ooooo ladies I'm so excited I think after three years of trying and one failed attempt at ivf that my friend may be pregnant! (naturally) she doesn't want to test yet because she can't stand the disappointment but today makes her three days late for af! They are getting married in two weeks and she's had some other stuff to deal with. So possible it could just be stress but I am hoping and praying that this is it for her! Sorry but needed to share it with someone, just so excited please please please let this be it for her x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->