I've got my anti-witch spray!

Eeeeeeeeeeee just scheduled with my Doctor for August 27th!

OMG its still hitting me that this is happening

Where is everyone? hows everyone doing?

Funny Cris, you, my friend who's 9 days behind me, and me all have our first OB appts on 8/27. :thumbup: What an exciting day!

Yay wishin. Fantastic heartbeat. you must be so relieved. :happydance::happydance: xx

Wishn, I'm so happy for you I could cry! Well actually I did a little, that's such great news! I've been thinking about you all day but haven't been able to get on till now, but it was defo worth waiting for. Can't wait to see your pic.
I'm feeling nervous now for tomorrow morning, almost don't want to go! How crazy is that? Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow afternoon posting a beautiful pic of my healthy bean, keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, until then goodnite all x x x x

Leia- I'm def relieved! And starting to get more and more excited! How are you feeling? Not much longer!

Nats- don't worry!! It'll be a great visit I'm sure! I'll be checking for your post!! I'll be thinkng of you :)

Ok well I've hardly slept all nite, kept going thru bad scenarios that could happen at the scan! So silly but just can't help it, now I'm feeling exhausted, sick nervous, emotional I actually really don't want to go, if something's wrong I really would rather not know and carry on living in ignorance believing that my little bean is cooking nicely, this is ridiculous to be this scared! I was ok yesterday!!! Oh well I will update as soon as I'm back x x x

Good Luck Nats hon. Will be thinking of you all day and will be waiting for your good news later. xx

Hi ladies, as hard as it is I'm giving you all an update, went for my scan this morning and they couldn't see a hb:cry: they did say its possible that it's to early to pick up and they want me to go back in two weeks, what she did say is she would date me at 5 1/2 weeks and for that gestation everything looked good, but my dates put me at 6+3 so obviously I'm worried, now I have got the awful wait for two weeks till the next scan, I'm so upset and everyone keeps telling me to not think the worse because that's not going to help, I do realise this but it's really not easy, all I can do now is hope, pray and wait x x x

Oh Nats....I logged in as soon as I could this morning (its 9am here) expecting better news. If they are dating you at 5 weeks then everything is ok. I cant beleive they are making you wait 2 weeks! Remember when I went in last week I was 5w+3 and I saw almost nothing but a sac!

Do you know when you BDed? We can try to figure out whats going on

Nats -- :hugs: I'm going to hope that bubs has just been a smidge slow to develop and in 2 weeks you'll see a raging heartbeat. I think, at this stage, as long as you're not bleeding heavily, there's still a ton of hope that everything is fine.

Welp, 24/7 nausea has finally caught up to me. Been sick as a dog since yesterday afternoon. BUT, I took 50mg of B6 this morning and I barely feel nauseous at all now! A little, but man, so much better than I was feeling when I woke up this morning. I guess I need to call my doc for their recommended dose. I have 100mg tablets and just cut one in half this morning. I feel like half in the morning and half at night should be safe but I'm so paranoid with taking anything while pregnant. I even only took Tylenol once with Maisie and that was after 3 days of suffering with a horrible headache. :wacko:

oh Nats, big hugs hon. I know from experience how hard that 2 week wait is. Dont give up yet. try to stay positive. It still could be too early to see anything. Huge hugs xx

Nats- you havent been cramping or bleeding or anything right? so it might just be early...im praying thats what it is

Thanks for all ur kind words, ok so first day of my last period was 30th June, I bded on 8th and 9 th and that was it, then got bfp on 27th. So technically I am 6+3. We saw an egg sac and a yolk? I think? Does that sound right? She said she would date me between 5 1/2 and 6 weeks, and that she's not worried because all looks good for that stage. So can only hope I ovulated later than I thought, or implanted perhaps late, goodness knows all I know is I'm saying my prayers x x x

Oh and I have had pains, but no bleeding of any kind x x x

Sorry I've been MIA ladies! Just had a busy busy weekend.

Nats - Scans can be off by up to 5 days and even women who go in around 6 weeks do not see a hb half the time. I know it's scary and impossible to NOT worry, but know that it's not a bad thing! Seeing a yolk sac is VERY good! Your dates may be off by a few days and that's totally normal. Did you bd any other time during the month besides the 8th and the 9th? Like a week later?

Wishin - great news on your scan hun! Still hoping for a pic? ;)

lilspy - yay only 2 more weeks!

Oh Nats, that sounds promising! Maybe the swimmers stuck around for a few days and you conceived a couple days after O. And maybe beany implanted later rather than sooner. You can totally work it out realistically so that you're only 6 weeks along. :thumbup: You may end up being due on the same day as me! :winkwink:

Nats- looking at the dates I also agree that it totally possible that you O'ed late but the swimmers were still around and caught the egg.

Let's assume you ovulated somewhere near the 14/15th those spermies still could have caught the egg and youd be right at the 5/6 week mark, and your u/s would be right on! I would push for an earlier u/s maybe in a week and you should be able to see the hb by then...that way you dont have to wait as long for piece of mind...and i really really have a feeling everything is ok...I honestly do. I thikn you just o'd really late

It just looks like a blob....but its MY beautiful blob:cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 7 weeks (1).jpg
    7 weeks (1).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 7 weeks.jpg
    7 weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics