I've got my anti-witch spray!

LMAO....Speaking of how cute my son is...I just got this text from my husband who is watching him today

" Brayden just took the biggest poop I ever seen I almost trewup"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GLAD I MISSED THAT ONE!!!!

:rofl:
Nice. I love when I get home after a long hard day at work and my husband finds it necessary to describe all the poops of the day. :haha:

Someday I will understand why all parents talk about poop all the time but as of now I still don't get it! Especially when my cousin in law wants to tell me all about her daughter's poop. I'm like ewww why are you telling me this?? Lol

Linz, I never would have believed this 13 months ago, but there will be times when you are even THRILLED to clean up a massive poopsplosion. :haha: And you'll have words like "poopsplosion" in your vocabulary. :haha: Poop has never been so exciting.

It starts as soon as they come out of the womb. Their doctor will want you to keep track of it and describe it in detail. :haha: Then you'll become concerned when it's not happening enough and you'll go to great lengths to try to make it happen and then you'll be so happy when it does happen. :haha: Pretty gross.

Oh, and fair warning -- if you've never been around newborns before, the first time it happens will be disgustingly hilarious. It's SO LOUD!!! :rofl: I never expected my tiny little baby to make such a ruckus. So funny.

LMAO you will get it soon enough Linz. I think its just because its amazing the amount of shit that comes out of those little people!

WARNING FOR FIRST TIME MOMS- THERE WILL BE PROJECTILE POOP IN YOUR NEAR FUTURE!!! WAIIIIT FOR IIIIIIIIIIIT...

Oh and yes! I am SUPER excited about this "HUGE POOP" because hes been constipated for days and the poor kiddo was in so much pain... :(

Yeah, my hubby is freaking out because now that dd isn't on formula anymore, her poops have changed in size and consistency (threw that in there for you, Linz :winkwink:). They're just big girl poops now. So many people complain about poop on solid food, but I MUCH prefer it! I don't know why you'd rather have to blow through 4-5 wipes with sticky liquid poo... I guess because of the smell of solid-food poop? :shrug:
:rofl:

Edit: And how is thinking/talking about poo not going to make me sick, but thinking about sausage and roast beef does?! :dohh:

LMAO @ "Edit: And how is thinking/talking about poo not going to make me sick, but thinking about sausage and roast beef does?! "

Seriously....ok got my scan in 30 mins...why is my heartpunding...hope baby is ok!

Wishin - cant wait to hear all about your scan and see pics. Also if you hear from nats just let us know. xx

Aww you guys! I'm so touched that you all care so much, sorry if I've worried any of you, I'm fine;) just been crazy busy, my best friend got married on sun, and oh has been off all week so we've been spending some time together. Scan on tues and just hoping and praying all is well, I think it will be, I've not had any bleeding and just the usual pains on and off, so fingers crossed.

Wishn how was ur scan hun? Can't wait to see pics x x x

Yay, Nats! You're back! Good to hear from you that all is going well!

Wishin - UPDATE PLZ! ;)

Well the scan went super well! The blob is now a slightly more shapely blob with hands and feet...I'm measuring 8.5 weeks and they moved my dude date to 3/31/13 so only a day. I got to hear the hb and it was amazing...173 :)

Yay - Nats, glad you're ok!

Yay- Wishin, hurrah for a super scan,and that die date is my hubby's Birthday so I think it's a great date

Lilspy - hope the nausea wears off soon, I remember thinking that I was never going to stop throwing up, but it does end.

Cris -- YAY!!! And yep, with that heartbeat, totally a girl! :p (I know, I know, dumb wives' tale... I'm a bad mom not remembering what Maisie's heartbeat was at my first u/s... but I could swear it was exactly 173!). Ugh, I'm jealous. If I have a boy and you have a girl, can we just switch babies? :haha: I think hubby may be confused if our girl comes out as dark as your son, though. He's already suspicious of Maisie being darker than both of us! :winkwink: Yes, our very, very white baby is way darker than both of us. :rofl: She has Native American on my side and Cajun on his side and apparently she got all those genes instead of our cracker-ass german and irish genes. What mutts the both of us are.

Lmao- Im pretty sure you'd be in trouble if your kid was the same color as Brayden...you'd end up on Maury! lmao!

Im feeling pretty good :) happy that everything looks good and Im almost ALMOST out of 1st tri....9 weeks Monday

to be honest though second tri still feels forever away but I know it will be here before I know it

Not gonna like kind of getting excited about a girl but then I freak out...then I get excited again then Im like now that Im getting used to it being a girl its prob a boy

Oh, and I was thinking maybe the progesterone was causing most of my symptoms that I didnt have with Brayden? Ugh, 20 weeks cant come soon enough!! I NEED TO KNOW!

I keep doing the same with the thought of having a boy. I know I'll be excited either way, really, I just need to know!

Edit: :rofl: I just read the part where you said you "need to know" after I typed I "need to know." :wacko:

I would totally be happy either way too, just want my healthy kiddo!

But I need to know what to expect! Seems like so far away...yet I am already working on my christmas card list and DS's bday invitations...

DS's Bday is Nov13 party is Nov 10 but we are supposed to find out the sex sometime earlier that week I believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->