• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I've got my anti-witch spray!

Ok mission baby dance day 1 complete! A few more to go as opks still not positive lol gonna try and persuade oh for tonight as well, feeling good for my bfp this cycle :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone else is good, cris I love the nursery! So gorgeous! Xxxx

10dpo in the morning according to ff - see chart. i did not opk just temp. not bad for bding although i did apparently o cd 11 which for me is early. so will see. i am going to do a cheap test in morning. are you around o now? doing ok?

everyone have a lovely mothers day tomo (UK) xxx

opps now see your next post nats. glad all is starting in the bding department :)

How did you get on gemmy? Did you test?

Afm operation baby dance has not gone well! We got one bd in and now we are not speaking! So the chances of bd are next to none! I haven't got a +opk yet though so still in with a bit of a chance I suppose, but have lost all faith in ths month now :cry: not a happy bunny! Xx

Quick update!

Operation bd is back on, we talked thru our disagreement and we're fine again now, also I have a + opk this morning, well as near as dam it! So we must must must get a bd in today or its all over! Will try this avo and tonight as oh Is home till 1 as he was on a night shift last nite, but failing the little fella having an afternoon nap we will have to settle for tonight and hope for the best, I'm back in the race ladies, wish me luck :winkwink: xxxxxxxx

Ah good luck nats! Great that you sorted things out!!

I tested yesterday and today with cheapies and both negative. Will try again in the morningvx

When is af due gemmy? Any symptoms? Fingers crossed so tight for you Hun xxx

Gemmy -- Fx!!

Nats -- Glad you and hubs got it sorted!

Cris -- Happy full-term day! :wohoo:

Nats- go catch that egg!! Hope you get a bd session in today and tomorrow and that should be good!

Gemmy- good luck! Keep us posted!

Julie- thanks!!! I'm a watermelon!!!!

Got my root canal done today and am still in pain but its a sore pain which is much more tolerable than the nerve pain from before. Also had some pretty random and strong cramping the last two days so I'm kind of excited for my appointment Wednesday to see if they did anything to my cervix...fx!

Geesh, Cris, I was about to send out a search party. FYI, from this point on, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAPPEAR from BNB AND Facebook for more than a day like you just did! :haha:

Sorry my toothache made me pretty miserable and I've been throwing my self a pity party by laying in bed and being anti social

Ill try not to disappear lol

Haha, thanks. Glad you're going to be feeling better really shortly!

Eck, my 36 week OB appointment is today. I know they do the group B strep test today but I was thinking they do a cervix check as well. Now I'm not totally sure because with Maisie I only ever being 1cm one week and then 3cm every week after that. But I thought I wasn't 3cm until 38 weeks. :shrug: But pretty sure if they're going to be fishing around down there for the gbs test, they're going to check cervix, too.

Not that it means anything. :winkwink: I've just been getting more uncomfortable down there rather quickly. Quite a few crampy contractions. Last night I actually freaked myself out a little because I was having so much discomfort and Violet was so active I just knew she was going to break my water or something. All I could think about is how I've been slacking off at work since being sick and how much I need to catch up on. So, that's today's plan. :haha: Catch up my work so THAT'S not my first thought when labor starts.

LMAO oh Julie hahaha u crack me up

I have been feeling the exact same way. The last two days I have been really crampy...It feels like my period is about to start. Sammi has also been really active..which I thought they were supposed to calm down right before labor? So Im getting conflicting signs. I have already started my choc milk regiment hoping to help things along a bit. At least Im pretty regular now hehe

I thought they would check me when they did the strep btest too since shes already there but she didnt...kind of annoying. Tomorrow will actually be the first time I will be checked and I am very very curious to see if these cramps are actually doing anything...

Gemy- any new tests?
Nats- did you get a bd session in? I think your DH had to go work but I hope u got some time in!

Yes we managed to bd last nite, my poor oh is soooo busy right now, we got hit really hard with snow so England goes into meltdown! With his job that means loads of extra hours for him! He worked all nite sun got home about 8.30am had a very short sleep then was back at work for 1pm yesterday was supposed to finish at 10pm, didn't leave until 11pm then was helping stranded people all the way home! So finally gets in at 12.15am had a quick shower and still despite all that told me!! That we need to bd!! And so we did lol. He is my hero! Then he was out the door again at 6am on his way back to work!
I haven't done opk today as I have been so busy cleaning it slipped my mind but I will do and whatever the outcome will try for another bd tonight (if my poor fella has the strength)

Ok just ran up and did opk it was very positively positive! Even more than yesterday so I feel a bd session tonight is essential! Lol hopefully it will happen. I'll let him sleep for a while then wake him with gentle persuasion lol, will update tomorrow xx

Cris glad ur tooth is more comfortable :winkwink:
Julie I agree cris is not allowed to disappear now!
Gemmy anything? Xxxxxxxxx

<3 your poor DH....I hope he gets some rest soon...but yes def get another BD session in!!! eee so excited for you guys!!

I swear my period is about to start....lol thats exactly what it feels like right now...

Why me? Always at ovulation time! Always something! Right now I am sitting on my bed feeling sick! Have had the runs this avo now am feeling sick, no matter how determined I am even I can't bd when I feel like this!
Rah it's just so unfair! Today I got such a strong positive on my opk that the line was darker than the test line.
Tonight would have been perfect! :cry::cry:
Maybe someone is trying to tell me something?????? :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"