I've got my anti-witch spray!

Lol oh is fast asleep next to me now bless him, would it be really bad to set an alarm for half way thru the nite to see if I feel better after some sleep? Might have missed it anyway? Going to do another opk to see where I'm at. It's all a bit scary really because when it goes negative that means I have to start my steroids and for some strange reason I'm scared to death about taking them, just don't know how they will affect me! Still if it works and brings our rainbow I guess it doesn't matter, sorry I've kind of been hogging the thread lately xx

I said I'd wait until after your appt tomorrow, Cris but figure you'll have no reason to hate me. Not dilated at all, but baby is head down, locked, and loaded and my cervix has come forward all the way which meant, much to my very relieved astonishment, the check didn't hurt at all! Whew! She said it won't go backward so should be in that position for the rest of my pregnancy, so really easy for them to reach and not painful for me.

She also confirmed that the crampy bh contractions are a 2nd+ pregnancy thing and also could be because I've been sick.

We finally have our closing date for our new place (next Monday) so of course now I want her to hang out in there for at least 3-4 more weeks. Would just prefer to have her here in the next 5. ;)

My OB was also kind enough to reassure me that the 2nd baby generally rips much less of a new one, lol.

Bless you ladies not long now!!

Nats hope you feel better don't be too down you already have spermies up there and can get busy tomorrow and day after.

As for me bfn but my cross hairs have moved making me 3dpo instead of 12! Totally not sure where I am but hopefully have chance. Give it until the weekend and hopefully I will know. ?

Well ladies its 3am here in the uk, and I am wide awake! But we did manage to get a bd in! :happydance: I woke up and thought what the heck give it a go.
Have got what I can only assume is ovulation pains, but feels like its on both sides which is unusual? But I'm sure I'm ovulating right now. I hope we've done enough because I think oh is starting to feel the pressure :blush: not sure I will get away with more bding tonight lol
Whatever happens I know we definately hit the best two days! So I guess now its a case of starting the steroids and siting back and waiting for time to pass, I already know his will be the longest tww of my life.

Gemmy that's strange isn't it? I don't use ff couldn't understand it so don't really get the whole cross hairs thing but sending you good luck, would be great if its both our months this month :winkwink: xxx

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, but Quinn has been a horror at sleeping lately. For the last week I've gotten about 3 hours of sleep in fragments of 20 minutes and I couldn't stand it anymore. We started sleep training tonight in the form of controlled crying. 30 minutes of listening to her wail at the top of her lungs and she is now asleep with no help of her pacifier (and addicted to her paci, she is). So hopefully this helps, she just woke up again and it only took me going in twice to reassure her and she fell asleep at the sound of my voice on the second check. I think this is going to work!

Nats - get that egg girl!! OMG, what if TWINS!! OOoop! Good luck hun! I have everything crossed for you!

Gemmy - I looked at your chart and I would say that you ovulated on CD 12. Do you think the high temps could be a triphasic chart?!? If you look at all your temps after cd 12 they are in your post ovulation range, so I would NOT say that you are 3 dpo. More likely that either your chart is looking EXTREMELY good for pregnancy! Fingers crossed hun!!

You two preggos - I can't believe you are getting so close! Cris! Ack! 37+ weeks? Where has the time gone?! Bring on the babies!

Linz twins? Wtf? Lol weird though cause your the third person to of said that and I'm not even pregnan yet! My very good friend ( who had the successful ivf ) the lady who works at the rmc, who gave me my meds, and now you!
Do you think it's a sign? Scary lol xxx

Thanks for looking at my chart linz - even wackier now! This mornings low drop moved o back to cd11. Then I wiped red blood ( yes witch is here) when I entered light af it took the crosshairs back to cd20 and now says I had a 3 day lp!!! It must be wrong! But whatever it is I am now trying for a December baby.

Glad you got that bd in nats, hope this is it!! X

Hi ladies, sorry I've been away, sometimes I wish I could say that Lindalynn has been giving me fits but it's the 8yr old. I am at a lose as to how she has been acting lately between being jealous and afraid that daddy is going to shit and she 's not going to be there to smell it she is still lying and now slacking in her school work. so over the weekend her and my neice are doing math and other things and just out of the blue I guess she tells her that she can't do anymore because she has Dyslexia but please don't say anything because no one knows.
So here I'm asking her why she is saying that and that she doesn't have it and what does she do? Yes she proceeds to tell me YES she does that her math and reading has fallen at school. I'm about to flip because I'm like ok if shes tell Nikki this who else is she telling and what is she not doing at school.last 9 weeks report card In reading she was reading at a 4th almost 5th grade level. 82% nationally than kids in her grade, and in math she was at a 4th grade level and 75% nationally. So as I get up to go check the calendar to see when the next report card comes out David is asking her what dyslexia is and where she got it from and of course the DISNEY channel..WTF
So yesterday she comes in and has her report card and sure enough she has dropped in both subjects.. So as I'm looking at her report card and reading the results of the Star Test I am boiling on the inside and just wondering why in the hell hasn't her teacher hasn't contacted me on this.:nope:
I guess the little note at the bottom was her way. "Ally needs to practice more on her reading aloud at home and needs to work on basic multiplication, division, and numbers in the thousands. I can't believe that this kid thought because she couldn't pronounce a few words that she was dyslexic and that because the girl on the T.V didn't have to do that she thought it would be ok for her not to. So I printed out some math sheets yesterday for her to do from what was on her test report along with some basic -/+ and she looks at the subtraction problems and says I can't do these we haven't went over these in class, me asking how can you be doing Division and multiplication and never subtraction. LIE,LIE,LIE....OMG so when she seen me sending her teacher an email and calling her she then decides to change her story. I am so at a lose..:dohh: So after I tell her she can't go to the after school dance and I ground her from the Wii, her DSI and absolutely no Disney until the end of the school year and that her test scores had better come up guess what I'M the Bad Guy :shrug: I shouldn't keep her from school activities and that she had told all her friends that she would be there and she doesn't want to LIE to them... so when shes done trying to throw her little fit I just ask her why it was a big deal to her if she lies to her friends but doesn't effect her when she lies to me? I really don't know what to do..:shrug:

OK I am so sorry for the rant but I have no one else to vent to..

I hope you 2 preggo ladies are doing the best I can't wait to see them little bundles. :hugs:

Nats & Gemmy-fingers crossed for you girls :hugs:

Oh wow first, you just gave me an insight into the future! ! Sounds like 8 going on 18!! Hopefully she willlearn not to lie when she lives with the consequences and will get over it. Stick to your guns!!

gemmy -- do you temp orally or vaginally? If orally, I wonder if doing it vaginally would give you easier to read temps? :shrug: I had considered doing that for the next round while ttc both times because my temps can be rocky (I tend to be a mouth breather at night). I'm just lucky that my thermal shift is huge so my chart is pretty easy to interpret even with the rocky temps.

nats -- fx! Sounds like you gave it a great shot this cycle! I've had pain on both sides before but never while ttc so not sure if I release two eggs at once but I doubt it. This time I had pain from the right side, which is very rare for me but then that big ol' corpus luteum cyst formed on the left so my u/s tech was sure I must have ovulated from the left this time even though I felt it on the right. :shrug: I don't think my right ovary works, to be honest. It looks funky in ultrasounds.

Linz -- Hope you get some decent sleep soon. Maisie was a horror getting to sleep for the first year. I would rock her for hours and hours and we'd both fall asleep in the rocking chair almost every night. After about 4-5 months, she got better in the middle of the night, though. I could get up, feed her, and she'd fall asleep pretty quickly after the bottle and I could generally put her back down. She still woke up 2-3 times a night until 8 months or so and then at least once until 13 months when she started sleeping through the night about 95% of the time. Pure gold, that is! I'm so, so, so happy I won't have to get up for work with all the sleeplessness this time around. Not that caring for 2 kids under 2 and going to school and being responsible for the house won't be way harder than my current job, at least I may be able to take naps. :haha:

first -- Sorry your oldest is giving you a fit! You should tell you the dyslexia excuse doesn't work for math (well, may not), though. :haha: I have a good friend who is dyslexic (granted, there are different forms of dyslexia), but she's a MATH TEACHER with a Master's Degree in math. :haha: She has always been awesome at math & science, she just can't spell (she spells phonetically though, so it's easy to understand what she's trying to say) & it takes her a bit longer to read (but she even does that well).

I potentially only have 6 days left at work after today! I told them my tenative last day before maternity leave will be next Friday. Now that we finally have a closing date on our new place, I think that may very well be it so that I can spend that next week working on the new house and won't have to be traveling 2 hours away from home at 39+ weeks pregnant scrambling to get stuff done there on the weekend before my due date. I'll have to do some leave calculations and see where that will put me in terms of paychecks and all that good stuff before I decide for sure.

gemmy- I never charted so I am no help..but I really hope that its a trick and AF isnt really here! Hang in there!

nats - Yay on getting a BD session in! You did al lyou could now its in God's hands! I cant wait for you to test! OMG twins...lol

Linz - ugh...I havent slept through the night in months but its nothing compared to what you are going through. At least when I am finally tired I can go to sleep with a baby its not as easy. Glad that sleep training is working well for you. Brayden was actually pretty good once we moved him to the crib he only got all messed up when he started getting sick all the time...then it was awful

first - I am not 'allowed' to correct or discipline my stepson which I think is BS...so I have no input. The rule my DH made is HE is the one that handles him when he acts out. What is DH's take on this? Has he tried to address the problem? Is he backing you up on your discipline tactics? Maybe you should urge him to reassure your DD that he still loves her just as much...good luck! Youve got your hands full!

Julie- I have 3 days left and I can not freaking wait. Im so excited that you got that house and you get to stop working at your current place. I lol when you said you could do with another 5 weeks until Violet is here....omg Id die! Good luck getting everything ready. Oh and Im sorry you made no progress...My appt is at 3 so I still have awhile but Im scared of her checking..see reason below

AFM- I have been having these period cramps that are getting stronger and stronger but not able to time them. I still dont remember having these with Brayden...they got so strong and painful enough that it woke me up last night and I really really thought it was the beginning of something but by the time I got out of bed and settled downstairs they had fizzled out. My vagina is also like mga swollen...it hurts to even wipe. DH and I tried to BD to help ripen the cervix and it is jsut so swollen down there he couldnt get it in...lol sorry major TMI. Thats why Im so scared to get checked today...I dont know hth shes going to get in there...ouchie!

Thanks girls, well I should probably change flow to spotting as no more blood yet but like other months know it is there. I temp orally but thinking of just opk this month as I wake up worrying about temping! However I am curious to see what my pregnant chart would look like after all these cycles...

Well she didnt even check me! I have mixed feelings... I wanted to get checked to see if I was making any progress , but I was also afraid of how much it would hurt since its so swollen! I know that I could have no progress and go into labor tonight and have lots of progress and go into labor in 3 weeks ...so it doesn't mean much but I really wanted to know

She said she will check next week

Cris -- My OB said on Tuesday that the period-type cramps are a 2nd+ pregnancy thing. :nope: She also said me being sick could make them worse (but now that I'm feeling a lot better, they're worse than ever). I didn't remember having them the first time, either. I just wanted to be sure I shouldn't be alarmed and she said as long as they're not getting more frequent & way more intense I shouldn't worry about them. But I think early labor (from what I remember) feels EXACTLY the same so... not sure how to determine when it's just BH vs the real thing other than to try to time them and wait and see if it picks up. :shrug:

I've gone from feeling awesome until 30 weeks to feeling uncomfortable-pregnant for 6 weeks to being in a lot of pain. Ugh! Pretty sure I have sciatica pain now. It's pain in my lower back, my ass, and shooting down my right leg. I didn't have that with Maisie. And Violet has definitely dropped over the last couple of days so now my pelvis and ligaments are screaming every time I stand up. :dohh: I really won't mind now if she shows up a week early or so. :haha: I really just hope I can get her off of this nerve somehow tonight. Maybe bouncing on a ball will help? :shrug:

I'm the slowest waddling duck ever! :haha: I haven't been complaining at work but people keep asking me if I'm okay when they see me walking. I guess it's prety pitiful looking. :haha:

gemmy- I never charted so I am no help..but I really hope that its a trick and AF isnt really here! Hang in there!

nats - Yay on getting a BD session in! You did al lyou could now its in God's hands! I cant wait for you to test! OMG twins...lol

Linz - ugh...I havent slept through the night in months but its nothing compared to what you are going through. At least when I am finally tired I can go to sleep with a baby its not as easy. Glad that sleep training is working well for you. Brayden was actually pretty good once we moved him to the crib he only got all messed up when he started getting sick all the time...then it was awful

first - I am not 'allowed' to correct or discipline my stepson which I think is BS...so I have no input. The rule my DH made is HE is the one that handles him when he acts out. What is DH's take on this? Has he tried to address the problem? Is he backing you up on your discipline tactics? Maybe you should urge him to reassure your DD that he still loves her just as much...good luck! Youve got your hands full!

Julie- I have 3 days left and I can not freaking wait. Im so excited that you got that house and you get to stop working at your current place. I lol when you said you could do with another 5 weeks until Violet is here....omg Id die! Good luck getting everything ready. Oh and Im sorry you made no progress...My appt is at 3 so I still have awhile but Im scared of her checking..see reason below

AFM- I have been having these period cramps that are getting stronger and stronger but not able to time them. I still dont remember having these with Brayden...they got so strong and painful enough that it woke me up last night and I really really thought it was the beginning of something but by the time I got out of bed and settled downstairs they had fizzled out. My vagina is also like mga swollen...it hurts to even wipe. DH and I tried to BD to help ripen the cervix and it is jsut so swollen down there he couldnt get it in...lol sorry major TMI. Thats why Im so scared to get checked today...I dont know hth shes going to get in there...ouchie!

Bless your heart I hope things down below get better for you..

I do all the discipline and he stands behind me 100%. We talked alot about that early on and I let it be known that if I was going to be in her life and she was going to be with me while he was at work and such, that if she needed to be disciplined I would do it and if he had a problem with it then he needed to 1. either be home when she is or 2. get a babysitter. We are taking it 1 day at a time and as of now she is grounded. Some may think that I'm hard on her when it comes to school,and other things, but I don't want her to turn out like her sisters.(sisters oh boy another rant) I want her to understand that she has to work and work hard for things in life an that nothing is free.

Good Morning Ladies :hugs:, I hope all is well.

Little- love your LOW RIDER pic on FB
Wishin- where is your BUMP pics?

So here we go. I'm not sure if I had mentioned that my love has 4 other girls and at that we haven't always seen eye to eye. the oldest has 5 kids (2 sets of twins) and just regained custody of the oldest 3 last year. It took her almost 8 yrs to get her shit straight drugs, partying, lies, and men were more important. Thank god she is doing a whole lot better and now has all her kids together.

now the 2nd to oldest, oh my god this girl is a mess. drugs, lies, etc..
and now she is pregnant :nope:.. It makes me sick to think that someone like her who was trying to get pregnant does and she doesn't have a pot to piss in. She bounces from house to house, whoever will let her stay until they get tired of her mooching off them and they put her out. OH the best part of this, well I think it's funny is the daddy of the baby is supose to be her Uncle by marriage their divorced now but still...:haha: When I heard it I feel over with laughter, and of course she denies it but he(uncle) called Daddy and was telling him. BlaHaHaHa!!!! Her boyfriend is a dopehead/drunk and doesn't have a job and at the moment the are staying with his dad that doesn't like her so it's just a matter of time before he puts her out again. I refuse to let her stay her for the fact that she came to stay with us last year and was huffing canned air. I don't know if tou all have ever been around anyone that has done that but its really scary. so I put her out she went and stayed with her papaw and continued to do the air all because thats all the high she could afford. she is 12weeks and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. does she really think that all the people she's staying with will allow her to stay with a screaming baby?:nope: So one of the insurances they have in KY you are giving $10 a month to order things from there little catalog which has just about everything, I told her daddy to tell her that she better take advantage of it and order all the diapers she could, then I was like oh wait she want have to do that she has you to hand her money left and right. I swear I want to just yank her up and beat the piss outa her.

Now the 18yr old is pregnant and I'm just thinking what the hell is wrong with you girls. :dohh: the only upside to her is she has a good job her on place and doesn't do drugs but her boyfriend is an ASS. I have been talking to her since I found out trying to get her to understand that it's no walk in the park. I worry about the child because she can't take care of a kid, she acted like it killed her to keep her little sister because that took time away from her sleep and doing what she wanted. She says I'm going to go ahead with school and work and I was like honey that sounds good and all and I'm glad you have doing good i mind but I promise you when the baby gets here it will be all about the baby and nothing else.. I've ask her how she expects to do all this? she doesn't live around any family and works 3rd shift. so she will be doing it all on her own, Boyfriend is glowing about it of course he would be because her being home gives him more opportunities to cheat and she knows about it and still stays with him. What the hell is wrong with girls these days that they allow their me to cheat? :nope:...

OK there is my rant for the day I'm sure there will be more to come..

Oooh, I just got my first good "holy crap I'm dying" sharp cervix pain from baby movement! Made me squeal and jump. Just like I remember the last 2.5 weeks with Maisie. To me, that means effacement/dilation is happening. But um... that means nothing. :haha:

Cheers to 4-5 weeks of stabbing cervix pain! :dohh:

edit: OMG, it's continuing. So glad next week is my last week at work. Any of you who don't experience this crap at the end are lucky dogs!

Last day at work! So tryign to get everything done!

First- I cant beleive all those girls are pregnant and here we were struggling for so long. It makes me sad...Im glad you stick to your guns and are a good role model for them. Hopefully they get their s$@$ together and wise up

Julie- I am so miserable....my biggest problem is hormones. I have a history of depression that I think I have shared with you all in the past, and my mood swings are just so completely out of control. Im waddling around and having trouble sleeping and all that but nothing too unbearable. The cramping and back pain has really died down so I feel like shes never coming out **POUT**

Oh and I dont DO baby bump ics--I just look fat

First you have my sympathy! What a lot to deal with! I can't help but feel so angry about people like that! Why is it that baby's just fall in their laps whilst I'm struggling to get my rainbow so hard!
We have been together for like a million years! We have a stable home, my oh has a very good job, I think I'm a reasonably good mummy (I do my best) I don't drink (well rarely) I don't smoke but yet I have lost 5 of my precious babies! Rah sorry Hun obviously not aimed at you, :hugs: hope things pick up for you xxxx

Julie - looking good girl! So jealous of your bump!! I want one lol x

Cris - I don't believe you look fat! I think you would look gorgeous with your baby bump x

Linz - miss you! Thank goodness for face book lol x

Gemmy - any news? Hope your doing ok x

Everyone else - hi hope your all good and your babies x

Afm - started my steroids yesterday, they make me feel a bit weird for a few hours a couple of hours after I take them but otherwise they are fine so far. Obviously me being me I'm ss already! Which is sooooooo stupid as I'm only 2dpo but........ My bbs are not very sore, now nearly always I get sore bbs after ovulation except when I was on holiday last year and then I came home to a bfp! So there is a little bit of hope, 8 days till testing! I'm sooooo excited yet soooooo nervous! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->