I've got my anti-witch spray!

LOL my son is NOT good when woken up and plus it was freezing last night.

THanks Linz- I def think they do the opposite of what we say...Im still 3 weeks or so until O day so we will see what happens by then

I'm 8dpo and tested this morning. Of course it was a BFN. Didn't expect it to be positive just yet. I did have some more brown discharge. I'll post a picture later. I called in to the doctor and express my concern with the low progesterone and not getting a positive until it's too late. And wala, I'm sitting at the doctors as I type waiting to get my blood drawn. They are doing a beta-hcg and a progesterone level. So I'll know something as early as tomorrow morning!! Kinda nervous! Lol

Wish me luck!!! :)

Oh and yes I do have progesterone on hand ready to start with that BFP!!! lol Let's hope I need it!

Haley - glad you're being seen by the docs, good luck sleeping tonight!!!

Wishin - so sorry things are so rough. What does your little one say about Daddy not being there? I know it's emotional blackmail but maybe point out how hard it is for him and see if that has an effect. Also, I don't want to offend you but if you're Christian then how about this... https://www.alphana.org/Groups/1000056818/The_Marriage_Course.aspx We had to do it as part of our marriage preparation at church and it was surprisingly really good! It's not counselling and it's not about sharing with a group, but you watch a DVD and work through a book (and get a meal out of it!) and it really helped us to realise some things about each other. Anyway, it might not be for you, but it might be worth a thought. :flower:

PS for comedy value I thought I'd share a comment from hubby last night. I was struggling with a sore tummy (I've had 5 operations for Crohns so I can get a bit worried sometimes if I'm sore). Anyway hubby said not to worry it was definitely my hormones still playing up from my epic period. When I asked him how he knew that, he responded that my boobs were massive! at which point I was grumbling that if they got any bigger people were going to think I'd had a boob job. With a big grin he said well then I shall have to tell them they're all natural!!! Boys...

So it's official blood work confirmed :bfp:.....I am completely on cloud 9..
I go the 13th for first check up..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
So now it's nap time and I will check in with you ladies a bit later.
I hope you all have a lovely day!!!!

lol giraffes, they do say some strange things! Especially when ttc... trying to apply male logic to something so completely female makes for some funny moments.

First- Yay!! So excited for you hon! You give us all hope! I can't wait to see how you progress! Get a pregnancy ticker up there, girl! You earned it!

Haley - good luck for tomorrow, cant wait to hear from you. fx'd. x

First - Yay :wohoo: Congrats x

First - so exciting! Time to change that status from TTC..

Yay First! I'm so excited for you!

Keep your head up Wishin! Things that don't break you only make you stronger!!!

Giraffes, tell me about it! I will be on pins and needles. I'll probably still POAS tomorrow morning also even though I know whatever the blood shows is more definitive. I'm going to rack my brain all night though (Just like last night) Ackkk.. Why does it have to be so complicated? HA

Hayley- thats so awesome you got to do a bloodtest and they took you in! at least they seem to be trying to work with you! FINGERS CROSSED!!!

PS- Sorry if everyone keeps getting "thanked" from me I sometimes use it like a "like" button on fb until I remember this is not fb haha

btw- I had kind of sorted things out in my head and felt better. I have been avoiding my real life freinds just because I dont want to share the stuff going on with DH and today I broke down and had lunch with a friend and talking to her made me more confused than ever! ack! should have kept it to myself..I tried to avoid real life friends because they are closer to the situation and sometimes dont see things as subjectively as maybe you guys do...so yea...wish I had kept my big mouth shut!

onward and upward! only thing keeping me happy is all your BFPs right now...I know you bunch totally deseve it and it makes me happy and excited for all of you! :)

Lol Wishin - I find myself searching for the like button on here too! I wish they had one! I thought about using the "Thanks" button as a like button but I thought you all might think I was crazy :)

Yes I am very lucky that my doctor works with me and not against me. He is very understanding of my situation and really does go above and beyond to help me! It's his nurses that aren't all that! HA...

Lol well just figure of it doesnt make sense that I'm thanking u it means LIKE lol

I finally logged in through my phone... This could be a problem! Now I have a POAS and BnB addiction :)

I'm definitely in with the thanks for like!! Just need to remember not to do it outside this thread...

Well I just got my blood work back. A BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!!! What the hell?? lol

So then now my question is why am I getting this bleeding/discharge so early?

My progesterone level was 10.9 actually pretty good but I don't know what it's supposed to be in a not pregnant person. I know when I was preggo it was only 1 so makes me wonder why it's so high and and I'm not pregnant.

So at least we know this bleeding wasn't implantation bleeding - or maybe it was and it just didn't stick :(

Who knows, but on to the next cycle! Hopefully AF shows her ugly face soon so I can get back to the doctor and ask all these questions!!!

Oh Haley, I'm so sorry to hear :( With the blood test being negative at this dpo is it a for sure thing, or is there any chance of later implantation?

Big :hugs:

Oh Haley, I'm so sorry to hear :( With the blood test being negative at this dpo is it a for sure thing, or is there any chance of later implantation?

Big :hugs:

I asked her that and she said if it didn't show up in the results then then it's a definite no and that there isn't a chance I would be pregnant this cycle.

I'll probably keep testing every other day until AF shows though just in case :) lol Stranger things have happened right???

Now I just wish AF would come already, but because I ovulated so early I have no clue when it will come!!! At least with other cycles I had a general idea of when it would start... BLAH!

We can figure this out! Just need you to answer a few questions!

1) What day did you ovulate (or what dpo are you currently)

2) How long is your usual LP? (as is how many days does it usually take AF to show up after you ovulate?) My guess is that with low progesterone you probably have a shorter LP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->