I've got my anti-witch spray!

PS Linz - your in laws clearly need llamas too!!

Linz - glad your hormones are settling down. Maybe they were waiting till you knew the outcome of the court case?!

LOL! I reckon my hormones must have been saying, "We're not letting this egg drop till we know when that guy is going to be around! We work WAY too hard for this to all be for nothing!" :dohh:

DH didnt buy the fertility blen...as expected...guess ill be driving to GNC today...wanna get him started before O day

Believe me, men will never drive to the store to get anything related to fertility! My DH rolls his eyes everytime I hand him his vitamins with dinner. I want to smack him in the back of the head when he does! It's like, seriously? Do you know how many things I pee on, time spent online researching, money spent on OPKs, vitamins, HPTs and such, planning out and obsessing when to BD, doctor's appointments, getting advice from friends who are new mothers, and all you have to do is take a pill that I HAND you once a day and be in the mood 3 times in one week?

Right. Men will never understand.

Lmao! Yea I was pretty shocked
When he said he'd go... Not so shocked he didn't! Lol

Sometimes I swear that if men were the ones who had to get pregnant, that the only children ever born would be "ooops" babies!

funny someone told me that the other day too..except that we were talking about men and their pain tolerance

She said men are such babies when they are sick or in pain...imagine if they had to give birth...we'd be extinct :)

Oh my gosh girlies! Remember me?? :blush:

I just found this thread again and wooooo on the :bfp: action going on here!

:dust:

Hi doodah! We miss you! Aren't all these bfp nice? After a dismal December, we finally had some lucky ladies! Keep it up, girls!

I'm well. Hoping that we're in this cycle, only 5dpo though, the wait is driving me craaazyyy already! Gonna test on the 12th I think.

So which ladies have had their bfp?? Sooo happy for everyone :hugs:

Hi doodah, since we started this thread on November 30th, we've had 5 BFPs!
Bump.on.Brain
Apple_20
Peachy905
Firsttimer30
Leia37

Hoping to add to it of course! Keep em coming, ladies! Do we still have anyone in the 2ww or is everyone onto a new cycle now?

oooo are we updating the first page thingy?? i want my bfp posted when i finally get one :)

Giraffes is the first poster, but I can understand if she doesn't want to go back through and make a list of everyone who's joined us over the last couple months. I'm the second post in this thread though, so I don't mind doing that sometime today (unless giraffes wants to!).

I think Hayley had made that one page up when we did the TWW thread maybe one of you can copy and paste that and it wont take as long? just an idea! let me know what i can do to help! lol kind of nice to be making our ttc home more cozy ..but sad because I dont want to settle in for too long of a wait lol :)

ps- I just realized my ticker says we have been trying for 5 months...I put in the date we actually started really really ttc...we have actually been NTNP since May 2011...boo I didnt realize it had really been that long even though each month seems like a century

I hear ya, sister. We started the same month. It does seem like a century!

Am working on something for our front page now!

Ok, I updated the first page. Also, I removed a couple people that posted when we first started the thread but have been MIA for a month or so. Also, if a person just basically posted once and then never again I removed them. This way we are really just tracking people who are regular contributors to this thread. Although if someone wants to join at this point, they are more than welcome to!

Great job Linz, had to go and check out my flashing BFP. Gave me a huge grin. :happydance:, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->