I've got my anti-witch spray!

school time would be great but it's the weekend now and by monday i would of ovulated!!
He works on the roads so anything that needs doing from dead animals to car crashes, repairs and gritting! only thing is he's a manager so has an awful lot of pressure because he's in charge of so many men.
On to the next month i guess

Thanks for the :hugs: leia i need them right now xxx

nats - sorry forgot its the weekend, dont know what day it is. still i would go for it monday morning if you havent managed to over weekend. you could ovulate tomorrow or sunday and that might leave egg viable on monday. good luck hon x

Trust me we will be doing it whenever we get the chance over the next few days, got nothing to lose have we lol, obviously i will keep u all informed of my progress! like i'd be able to hide it lol xx

oh nats im so sorry hun...dont be sorry for being frustrated, scheduling BD around kids is though..I only have one and thats hard enough I cant imagine finding the time to do it with 3 kids..lol let alone the energy! Luckily for me DH only takes about 5 mins so I distract the little one with a movie or something and Im back within 10 mins. This may be a horrible piece of advice but could you keep up the kiddos late tonight since its friday and maybe they will sleep in late enough for you to get a little dancing in? Good luck and hope somehow you get to BD this weekend.

Linz- Im sorry your cycle is so out of wack...sounds more and more like you had a chemical. That could be a good sign for this month though right? seems like everything you did (vitamins, etc) are all helping and even though you may O late this month I STILL believe it will happen. Hang in there! is the line on the opk even showing up? i forget if you had a digi or not?

hugs to you both

Thanks, Wishin. I'm doing IC and digi's depending on what is easiest to grab. Like when I have to test at work I'll do a digi so I don't have to go in a cup, but if it's in the evening at home I'll just use a cheapie. They both gave me positives at the same time last month and neg at the same time so they both work equally as well for me.

However, the 2nd line on the digi after I eject the cartridge is SUPER faint, and the ones on the ICs are not very dark at all. It seems no matter what time of the month I test, there is always a line there, but when it's actually positive it's very obvious. However, in the run up to ov last month, it didn't have a fade in pattern, it just went from barely there to BAM super positive.

I'm going to keep testing, it's just pretty annoying to have NO fertile signs and be half way through my cycle already... Maybe Ruby was right about a BFP in March... The longer this takes, the more a Halloween baby is looking out of the picture.

While at the hospital last cycle I had no signs of fertile period either but I knew it was "that time" so I was hoping I was going to O later and it would give DH a week or so to heal before I got my smiley but sure enough I got a + right when I should ahve without any signs. Which was kind of weird because the month before that I had the most ewcm that I have ever gotten and it was so much that I actually noticed it without looking for it.

You should always have 2 lines on a OPK...your body always has LH which is why the light is usually faint until you O...when you O the LH levels rise and thats what gives it the dark line. I tried monitoring the lines to see how fast they progressed from light to a positive but I also found that it could go from very faint one day to a + the next day...

I bet you get your + this weekend so get to bding! TTC buddy's orders!!! :)

Hows the not smoking going? I am thinking I need to give up that AND caffeine I am drinking entirely too much soda

Wishin - you are right!! Just went to the restroom and lo and behold! EWCM!!! I'm so excited! Totally thought it was not going to happen this month! Now if I can just stop drinking so much water that I'm going every hour, I can take my OPK!

PS - The no smoking is still a go! It's been 11 days. :D

wow linz 11 day's! Well done you that's amazing x x

wishn - thanks hun,

Unfortunately i'm fairly sure i ovulated yesterday! had pains on my left side for about 3 or 4 hours yesterday, i know i ovulated from the right last month because i had a scan and they told me my egg was ready to go on the right, so it makes sense to go from the left this month.
Since then though i've had pains in the middle??? bit confused about that, but none the less obviously to late to bd now. I also did another opk late last night and the second line was bearly visible, i had a 2 small glasses of wine before though so dont know if this would affect it? gonna do one more today just to see but i'm pretty sure that eggy has left,
So all i can do is hope and pray that there is some little swimmers hanging around in there from wed night bding and one catches that egg!!
Thats possible isn't it? bd on wed ovulate on fri? am i still in with a chance??
Thanks for listening to me whining on ladies u really are the only ones who understand xxx :hugs:

nats - you are still in with a chance, thats what happened to me. bd'd sun, ovulated tues, bfp. if you could get a bd in today, i would anyway. the opk shows you the surge prior to ovulation and egg lasts from 12 to 24 hours after ovulation. best of luck. you are now in tww. :) x

Oh ladies i'm soooo sorry to post again but i really am confused now!

Ok i just went to the toilet and did another opk, which was again very positively positive!! second line was darker than the test line, yesterday was the same not last night but i think it was diluted from the 2 glasses of wine. only thing is when i wiped there was blood on the tissue, none in my knickers sorry if tmi, i have had pain in the middle of my stomach all morning, its way to early for af, to early for implantation bleed and if its ovulation bleed than why is opk still showing positive????

I actually feel like i'm going insane with all this ttc, my oh just keeps saying 'ur putting to much pressure on urself, just relax and go with it and it will happen'
I wish i could do that, im obsessive i know and i'm probably driving u all mad with my constant posting, but i just feel like an emotional wreck, i keep crying at nothing i'm irritable all the time just feel so pooo! :cry: sorry xxx

nats - sometimes women can spot with OVing, I'm guessing it's not normal for you hun but it could be a sign that you're OVing :flower: hope you feel better soon. I know how you feel about your OH chick. Mine's the same! He just thinks it's not happening because I get so stressed about it. Men, eh? They just don't get it!

I now have a question for you girls... Could having no symptoms, be a symptom? Usually I have loads but this cycle... Zilch. I feel a bit stupid asking this because you're all waiting to OV or OVing, so just tell me to shush if I'm annoying!
:hugs:

Doo dah - not annoying at all but i dont know the answer im afraid, sorry hun xx

Nats- the blood is normal from what I've heard it could be from bd if ur still getting a positive opk try to get another session in!

Dooh dah- yes no symptoms is a symptom! I read a long thread about the tww and a lot of the ladies who ended up with bfps thought they were out because they had no symptoms!

Wishn I wish it was that but not been able to bd since Wednesday night so it can't b that x

Thanks girls :) feel a bit better! Want it sooo bad this month I can't even express it, although I've just found out that my aunty and uncle are ttc and are having to have IVF becaus eit's just not happening for them :cry: Feel guilty because no one knows we're ttc, ya know?

nats, get into bed and :sex: if possible! I don't know about the bleed. I don't really know about OPKs but OV seems the most likely, was it old blood or red? It may sound weird but could you have scratched yourself in there at all... Checking your cervix or something??

:hugs:

Nats, 2 days before ov, is actually a GREAT time to BD in order to conceive! That's how my BFF got pregnant! And her DH was on a business trip after that, so it definitely did the trick. Also, I've had spotting with ov before, but it was light pink and not a red color.

AFM - Got a BD in yesterday evening, and a positive OPK on my IC even though the digi was negative. Took another one at 6 am to confirm and same deal. + IC, - Digi. I'm just assuming it's + at this point and for some reason the digi isn't picking it up. See attached pic!

Attachments

• IMAG0037 (1).jpg
    IMAG0037 (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
This gave me a chuckle and I thought of you guys... A
Guy friend of mine just posted this on Facebook:

" I think people are now just having babies to get likes on Facebook"

Guess if the guys are even noticing the crazy amount of pregnancy announcements on fb we can now officially call it fertile book

Nat- wouldn't worry about the blood so much could be so many things.... Just try to get hubby to bd if still getting +

DH is friends with this girl who posts status updates all the time and her profile pic is a lovely bump. However, every time I look at his computer screen, she's posted some kind of update and there is that bump I'm looking at again! Ack!

BTW - got my ov pains this morning after my second day of +OPKs so as long as I get a temp rise in the morning, I guess I'm officially back in the tww! Woohoo! (I think I now hate the first two weeks of the month more than the second two!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->