I've got my anti-witch spray!

Haha, yw! Yeah I can't wait till it's a full page of flashing BFPs!

Also, we have 5/12 ladies with a BFP at this point, which is almost 42%! I think that's a pretty darn good number for only having 2 full cycles so far! If we keep going at this rate, we'll have everyone in here pregnant in 3 months! GO STATISTICS, GOOOO!!

Hi doodah, since we started this thread on November 30th, we've had 5 BFPs!
Bump.on.Brain
Apple_20
Peachy905
Firsttimer30
Leia37

Hoping to add to it of course! Keep em coming, ladies! Do we still have anyone in the 2ww or is everyone onto a new cycle now?

Congrats to the mummies to be!!! So happy for you all... Can't wait for us gals to join you :)

Haha, yw! Yeah I can't wait till it's a full page of flashing BFPs!

Also, we have 5/12 ladies with a BFP at this point, which is almost 42%! I think that's a pretty darn good number for only having 2 full cycles so far! If we keep going at this rate, we'll have everyone in here pregnant in 3 months! GO STATISTICS, GOOOO!!

Haha it seems so simple when it's like that... I'm still in the 2ww so hopefully I can slip a bfp in there now. It seems like forever that we've been ntnp/ttc!

Linz - well done on updating the first page - sorry I wasn't around last night to do it when you were all thinking of it!!

Wishin - we were talking the other night about how most of us started TTC at the same point, May was clearly the month :)

Doodah - welcome back!

I do hope Linz's stats are true...

hey ladies, welcome back Doo Dah :happydance:

I'm after a bit of advice please, i've never used opk's before but decided to give it a try this month, from what i can see i think i got a positive today? i'm not sure though i'm going to post pictures if i can work out how to do it and was wondering if u lovely ladies could let me know what u think???

thank you xxxxx

Attachments

• 02022012278.jpg
    02022012278.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
Oh dear u can't really see them on there can u?? oh well i woke oh up in the middle of the night last nite and we bd, gonna try and convince him that he's not to tired for it tonight, and see how many more i can pursuade him to bd over the next few days and hope for the best? if it's not today it must be soon because they are getting darker and darker each day, fingers crossed i'll catch the egg this month xx

hey ladies, welcome back Doo Dah :happydance:

I'm after a bit of advice please, i've never used opk's before but decided to give it a try this month, from what i can see i think i got a positive today? i'm not sure though i'm going to post pictures if i can work out how to do it and was wondering if u lovely ladies could let me know what u think???

thank you xxxxx

Your surge is coming Nats! Keep testing and once that line is the same colour or darker than the test line it's here! Keep BDing!! GL x

Good Morning Gals....How is everyone doing?
AFM-I am doing better than I have been doing. I am still smoke free :happydance:, so thats a good thing..
Funny/great story....So I got a new treadmill to keep me occupied.. I really didn't want to buy one right now but after seeing a Golds Gym at walmart for 287 I just couldn't pass it up.
Good news was the actual price was 600 and they had to let me have it for what it was marked for, so that made me a happy camper..:happydance:

Just thought I would share one of my happy moments with you gals....
So now it's off to do some walking, I hope everyone has a wonderful day:D

Nats- the pictures arent that clear but u either have a positive or really close to one so get to BDing! I know they are more expensive but I swear the clearblue digi OPK takes the guess work (and frustration) out of guessing if its + or not...if you can spare a dew bucks I strongly recommend it. Either way def go BD all this week if you can!

first- yay for the new treadmill and thats one helluva a deal! happy walking!

still WTO....**sigh** I feel like this has been my post for ever now haha

Linz- great job on the first page! did I already say that? Well thanks for doing it!!

Thanks wishn, i only bought them out of curiosity really, promised myself that i wouldn't get any more obsessive than i already am about ttc (guess that's an epic fail then lol).
Currently oh is snoring very loudly on the bed next to me so i guess any chance of bding is out tonight, just hope that we're on for tomorrow! damn his demanding job!!!!!

Nats, not + but very close!

First - nice job on the purchase! I got a used one last year but for $400, so thats an excellent deal! Just make sure it doesn't turn into a towel rack like mine does when I get lazy! Lol.

Afm - no + opk today. Not even close. Cm is scant and watery, not even close to ew. So I have no idea where the eggy is this month. Last month I had a + opk today. Hopefully I start getting some good fertile signs soon so I don't wear Dh out before the timing is right. Hes already feeling the pressure this month so ive gotta play it cool for the next day or two or i'll scare him off!

Thanks linz,

Why do they get like that? when we want them to perform it becomes a chore to them but any other time there all up for it lol,
i feel like a bit of a pest to my oh atm, he's working very long hours so is constantly tired, he comes in has his dinner and wants to go straight to sleep! and there i am like a annoying little pest harrassing him to bd all the time!
I think he understands, after all he want's another one as much as me but he's so much more relaxed about it than me.
ah well just keep trying i spose and hope for the best, gonna do another o test and see what it says today, will check back and let u know.

First - well done on the no smoking still xx

Well done the opk and the line is darker than the test line, so does that mean today is the day to bd? tommorow as well? or should it of been last night? sorry just not sure how it all works xxx

I think if you have a positive today, it means that you will ovulate in then next 12 - 36 hours (?) so bding today would be good so the sperm is waiting for your egg when it comes out. and i would bd tomorrow too and maybe day after to be sure but they do say that every other day should be enough. I'm sure the girls will tell you better when they come on later. I bd'd on sunday evening, opks arrived in post monday morning, got positive monday afternoon and felt ovulation on tuesday. oh away from sun night so it was that bd that supplied sperm for ovulation on tues - and here i am bfp!!!! I cant say whether i had a positive opk on sunday aswell as didnt have any.

I hope that helps alittle, have fun bding :).

Leia that's pretty cool that u know ur actual date of conception

How are u feeling?

Feeling good. very tired and still spinning but all good. was going to the docs yesterday but youngest off school throwing up all night so have had to put that off till monday. I am proud of myself for not having a cigarette since tuesday but tomorrow is my birthday and having a poker evening round a friends house. Going to be hard not having one then, let alone hiding why i am not drinking too. I'm not much of a drinker so any other time i would get away with it but as its my birthday people will expect me to have at least one beer.

Looking forward to you ladies ovulating and bding :)

nats- yay on the positive OPK! I think you are supposed to BD as much as possible for the next 3 days...some people say every other day..well, jsut BD...haha, good luck catching the egg and hope this is your month so we can keep up the stats on the first page :)

Im on cd6 so will start testing with OPK on Sunday if its like the last few months ill get a + on cd 15/16 so that will be Sunday the 12th...but Im going to play up the whole valentines day weekend and kind of make DH think we are bd because of that and not to ttc so hes not as pressured using Vday as an excuse I can prob get him to BD from Fri-Tuesday ...thats the plan at least hehe

Why do they get like that? when we want them to perform it becomes a chore to them but any other time there all up for it lol

I know how you feel :dohh: I have a tiny bit higher drive than OH anyway but put any pressure on it and he just never feels like it!

Yay for your positive opk :)

Im on cd6 so will start testing with OPK on Sunday if its like the last few months ill get a + on cd 15/16 so that will be Sunday the 12th...but Im going to play up the whole valentines day weekend and kind of make DH think we are bd because of that and not to ttc so hes not as pressured using Vday as an excuse I can prob get him to BD from Fri-Tuesday ...thats the plan at least hehe

Good luck! Sounds like you'll have a great chance this month :flower: Valentines bfp would be great! I'll be testing two days before so maybe it can be OH's present if I'm lucky enough :haha:

Well done first on the no smoking by the way! You're doing brilliantly :hugs:

Can't believe I'm only on 7dpo... It's dragging but my cm looks pretty good!

I can't believe it! need to rant ladies i'm so sorry but ur the only ones i can share it with!!!

Weather has turned and apparently we're due for snow so oh has been called to 12 hour nite shifts!!!!! leaving at 5pm and arriving home about 7.30-8,00 am,
We can only bd at nite because of the kids so this means no bding for us AGAIN this month!!!! arghhhhh :cry:

Today oh came home early from work so we nipped straight upstairs but the baby woke up before we'd finished so didn't even get today in! :blush:

I know it sounds so silly for me to be this upset :cry: but i really had my heart set on this month! :cry:
All i can hope now is there some survivors in there from bding on wed nite or by some miracle oh gets home earlier than scheduled and the kids wake up late so we can just squeeze one in!!

Sorry ladies i just needed to get it off my chest :blush:
Thanks for reading

Leia- wishn and doodah thanks for the advice xxxxx

Nats - you are not silly for being upset, of course you are. what horrible timing. big :hugs: . hope you manage to squeeze one in - maybe when little un's having daytime nap and others in school (dont know what your oh's job is so shouldnt suggest he skips sleep!!) Good luck hon and :hugs: again.

Oh nats, I'm so sorry to hear that!! :( There is still a chance if you can get it in for tomorrow, as the + OPK can mean ov up to 36 hours later and then the eggy is still good for 12-24 hours. Good luck, my dear!

AFM - not a happy camper. I usually ovulate between CD 12-14. Today is CD 13 and I have NO cm whatsoever, and when I checked my cervix this morning it was HARD... it should be high and soft right now, but no. OPKs have been negative so far and my temps are still pretty erratic like they are during AF. I don't know what's happening! I've never ovulated later than CD 16, which is only 3 days away, and even then I was having some sort of fertile CM by CD 13... ::sigh:: I wonder if I will ovulate at all this month? This sort of thing has never happened to me before, but I guess if what I had last month was a chem then that would explain why my cycle is completely messed up this time around. I told DH what was going on and said I wasn't even going to bother pressuring him until I got a + OPK, because who knows how long it will be before that happens, and I can't be stressed out like that for more than a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->