I've got my anti-witch spray!

nats - sometimes women can spot with OVing, I'm guessing it's not normal for you hun but it could be a sign that you're OVing :flower: hope you feel better soon. I know how you feel about your OH chick. Mine's the same! He just thinks it's not happening because I get so stressed about it. Men, eh? They just don't get it!

I now have a question for you girls... Could having no symptoms, be a symptom? Usually I have loads but this cycle... Zilch. I feel a bit stupid asking this because you're all waiting to OV or OVing, so just tell me to shush if I'm annoying!
:hugs:

I didn't have any symptoms that were uncommon then any other month.
Tired, face breaks out, and legs ached a little...

The only thing I noticed was my stomach was sore like I had been doing sit-ups.
So I was very surprised when I took the test and it was a BFP, as I had no Implantation bleeding or anything..

So I would say yes no symptoms could be symptoms...FX'S for you hun..:hugs:

Ib is really not that common most women don't have it... Not sure actual stats on it but I'm sure our stats queen Linz knows

Hi ladies. Sorry been MIA for awhile. Had tons going on gearing up for Mardi Gras.

Nats and Linz - yay for +OPK!! I hope it's our month! AF came for me last night so I'll be getting to the doctor for my ultrasound on Monday so I can start my clomid. I also started acupuncture last Wednesday. I go back for 2 treatments this week!

Nothing new elsewise. Glad to just be truckin along :)

Good to see everyone is in good spirits.

Linz, you'll be proud to know I started temping :) I just hope I can keep it up!!!

xoxo!

Ib is really not that common most women don't have it... Not sure actual stats on it but I'm sure our stats queen Linz knows

Ok, ready for the stats on implantation bleeding? You're not going to believe they're as dismal as what you would think!

#1 - Only about 20% of women get implantation bleeding.

#2 - Cycles which include spotting during the TWW (not including around ovulation) are LESS likely to be pregnancy cycles than cycles which have NO bleeding.

#3 - The closer to your period spotting occurs, the more likely it is to be AF and not IB.

Those are your IB fun facts for the day, folks!

And Haley, how am I supposed to properly stalk you without a link to your chart, huh?!

(If you want I can get you the steps to how to link it in your siggy - it took me some exploring to find it on Fertility Friend).

Sooooo, how do you like it? I know it's early in your cycle. You can pretty much expect to see erratic temps till AF is long gone. I'm so proud of you!

Thanks Linz!

Haley there u are! Good luck temping hope that helps!

Afm- going to start my opks today cd8 should I next weekend though fingers crossed dh has been taking his vitamins and I have been taking my prenatals so we are doing our best

Haley - good to hear AF turned up, were Linz and I right with our predictions on timings???

AFM - bleurgh, still waiting for AF. Day 42 now and I'm very bored of this! Hubby was saying last night it would be sods law that having waited all this time, it arrives in 2 weeks time, just before we head off skiing so I can't get my HSG. Fingers crossed that won't happen.

Quick survey too - who gets sore boobs? Mine normally swell up and get sore just before AF (1-3 days before) but this crazy cycle they've come and gone.

Giraffes, my goodness, 42 days!! So sorry hon! I would be going stir crazy if I were you. As for sore BBs, I usually get them 1 dpo-3 dpo and then a couple days before AF shows up and they hang out till a couple days after she shows. Except last month when they started hurting at 8 dpo and then kept right on through till CD 8 of the following cycle. That was super annoying to say the least.

Morning ladies! How is everyone doing? Wishin, did you start your OPKs yet? Hope that eggy pops sooner rather than later for you this month!

Got my 2nd high temp this morning, so I believe I'm on my way to crosshairs tomorrow. 2 dpo today. BBs aren't so sore, but the nips themselves are frikkin hurting!! Normally it's the opposite. Nips are fine, BBs super sore. Like I say, I'll never know by symptoms alone whether or not I'm pregnant since they seem to change every month!

As for this month, I was looking on my chart, and it says that if I conceive this month I'll be due Oct 27th. So I'm soooooo hoping this is our month! I ALWAYS wanted a Halloween birthday since it's my favorite holiday. Since I'm a March baby, I'm not even close, but the second best would be to have a child with a Halloween birthday. PLUS, I absolutely DO NOT want a December baby (not so much that I won't try, though... lol) only because my grandma, mother, and 3 yr old nephew already have Dec birthdays plus Christmas... At this point the month seems pretty full already!

So anyway, I'm crossing everything that I can that this is our month! Hopefully it is for everyone else, too! Keeping the PMA this month!

Aww Linz that would be my due date is I fall this month to. Come on girls we all need pma let's get these bfp's x x x

Hey girls...

thanks for the stats linz, makes me feel loads better actually. Maybe I have a chance *Please don't jinx*

Sprinkling OV dust for you gals ;)

11dpo tomorow for me....... :dohh:

Have all my fingers and toes crossed for you all and sending lots of :dust: your way. x

Doodah - when are you testing ? x

Doodah- when are u testing?

Linz- yay! Tww here u go!

I had more family drama and been kind of out of it all day and forgot to hold me pee
In so gotta wait 2 more hours before I can test... It's ok though still fairly early
For me to get a positive but gonna try to bd every other day since
Dh is feeling better and trying to be on my good graces hope
He will put out this week ;)

For me to get a positive but gonna try to bd every other day since
Dh is feeling better and trying to be on my good graces hope
He will put out this week ;)

Isn't it funny how when you're not TTC, OH is on his best behavior so he can get the goods, but as soon as you start TTC, the woman all of a sudden is on her best behavior to get the goods?! How things change!:dohh:

AFM - Tried to get DH in on every other night and I was somewhat successful. Didn't BD on ovulation day, but did the night before and 2 days before that so I feel pretty covered. However, there was a moment when I woke up on 1 dpo and judging by my temp and some other signs thought I may not have ovulated. At that point, I had already told DH we were good and started to relax so I started freaking out! Decided that it wasn't even worth it to pressure him again at that point and to just let the cards fall where they may. Ended up not having to worry about it, but all the same, getting your timing right can be seriously stressful when you have an OH that does not want to cooperate!

Dh seems to be willing to cooperate this month because I've been so down in the dumps lately and he even went as far as to tell me my vday present this weekend is all the bding I want... Since he's still not working I think he feels va he can't get me anything and untold him that bding is the only thing I want so we are
Both happy hahahaha

Hope he doesn't change his tune by the end of the week though!!!

Ps- sorry if my posts look weird typing from my phone

I know a lot of people go for it every night or sometimes multiple times a day for days on end. DH would collapse if that was what it took to conceive! Fortunately, from everything I've read and what my OBGYN said, every other day is just fine for TTC.

In fact, I just went onto FF and plugged it into the chart search: O is Ovulation day, O-1 is the day before, O+1 is the day after and so on.

Search for BD on O-4, O-2, and O days and you have a 40% chance of pregnancy
Search for BD on O-3, O-1, and O+1 days and you have 39% chance of pregnancy
Search for BD on O-4, O-3, O-2, O-1, O, and O+1 and you still have 40% chance of pregnancy
Hit any combination of two days in that window and your chances are roughly 35%.
Except if those two days are O-4 and O+1, and then your chances are only 24%.

God, I love statistics.

Just thought I would share with you ladies some things that DH has said today that cracked me up. I think he is finally "getting it."

On the way home I was telling DH about my day at the office. I told him that ANOTHER woman I know is pregnant and she told the office today.
DH: Just ignore it. It doesn't matter.
Me: Well it's hard to ignore her, I'm kind of friends with her.
DH: Not anymore you're not!!!

DH and I have been looking at getting a simple fishing boat since we both love to fish, and I enjoy the catching/cleaning/cooking aspect of it. Unfortunately I looked up the mercury contents of the lakes around here and most of them say that as a child bearing age woman you should NOT eat more than one fish per week out of the local lakes and never eat fish out of other lakes. I informed DH about this.
Me: Remember when we went fishing last summer and Tara and I ate all 4 of the fish from the lake? Well apparently women of childbearing age shouldn't eat ANY fish from there. And we ate 4!! (I start laughing hysterically)
DH: (Silent - blank stare at me)
Me: (Continue laughing) What? Why are you looking at me like that?
DH: I've been trying to make us a baby and you're laughing about wasting our children with your poisoned fish! No wonder we haven't gotten pregnant! No more fish for you!!

Thought you guys might get a chuckle out of this. Apparently DH is under the impression he's been working really hard to make a baby and I'm not taking it seriously... LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->