I've got my anti-witch spray!

Linz - that has really made me laugh! And I love the fact that u always get the statistics lol. I only managed to bd at o-2 so I guess my chances r slim, although I think my bb's r sore? Maybe it's in my head or just where I keep poking them to see but this would be unusual for me at this stage.

Wishn - good luck with all the being

I have actually still got a good feeling for all of us this month x x x

Linz- that is so cute, and its so nice when we hear our DH's having a moment of enlightenment....lol ...NO MORE FISH FOR YOU LADY!

Nats- good luck this tww...by the time I join you guys youll all be almost done with the wait!

Good Morning Ladies....just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. Good I hope, looking forward to seeing those BFP'S..

AFM-doing pretty good, still not smoking and most of the cravings have past.YAY!!! I stay pretty tired during the day and some days I have to give in and take a nap, other then the really swollen and sore boobs I'm doing great..

walking 30 mins every morning and night.:happydance:
counting down the days till first doctors appt, 6 days to go and I get to see my little bean..

Nats - According to FF, BD just once during your fertile period on O-2 still has a 30% chance of pregnancy! That's practically 1 in 3 chance! If the lottery had such good odds, you'd bet I'd be down there buying a ticket right now!

First - excellent job on the no smoking! It DOES get easier the longer you stick with it! For me, I'm on day 15 and while I still "like" the idea of having one, I'm not having a nic fit in order to get one.

AFM - got my crosshairs today! Woohoo!! Of course nothing to report at this stage. Just keeping the PMA alive for as long as I can this cycle!

I know a lot of people go for it every night or sometimes multiple times a day for days on end. DH would collapse if that was what it took to conceive! Fortunately, from everything I've read and what my OBGYN said, every other day is just fine for TTC.

In fact, I just went onto FF and plugged it into the chart search: O is Ovulation day, O-1 is the day before, O+1 is the day after and so on.

Search for BD on O-4, O-2, and O days and you have a 40% chance of pregnancy
Search for BD on O-3, O-1, and O+1 days and you have 39% chance of pregnancy
Search for BD on O-4, O-3, O-2, O-1, O, and O+1 and you still have 40% chance of pregnancy
Hit any combination of two days in that window and your chances are roughly 35%.
Except if those two days are O-4 and O+1, and then your chances are only 24%.

God, I love statistics.

OMG I love you linz! 35% for me. O-2 & O-4 I think :) Only missed O from the top one xxx

:haha: your DH sounds so funny linz! My OH just started staring at me as I was LOLing at the computer! Yay for your crosshairs :D

I'm testing on the 12th :) I'll be about 2/3 days late hopefully... Might (but want to hold out longer) test on the 11th if af doesn't show... Not sure yet!

:dust:

Ok, Doodah, let's talk about a game plan so you're prepared in case of a BFP. IF it is +, are you going to hold off telling OH about it until Valentines Day? I'll only be 10 dpo on Vday so it's not likely that I'll have an answer by then, but I think if I were you, it would be an awesome gift to give! However, this means that if you test while he's home you can't start screaming or crying in the bathroom cause he'll know what's up! LOL!

funny you bring that up....i had all these plans on how I was going to tell DH the first time and all I know is I snuck up stairs to take the test...it came up positive almost immedietly and I just started shaking and was in complete shock...then i jsut started screaming for DH to come up....lol

I def told all our family like the following day so I have no idea how I am going to hld it in this time time....I am really afraid of losing the bean just because of my weight so I wont be telling anyone

Still negative opk but def getting ewcm so hoping to start bding tonight whoop whoop

Still negative opk but def getting ewcm so hoping to start bding tonight whoop whoop

Get it, girl!!! Tell him you're claiming that Vday present early!:spermy:

Also, I would find it nearly impossible to keep it from DH for 2 whole days. I'd be like you Wishin! However, if I managed to get a BFP on Vday, at least I wouldn't have to wait more than a few hours to spring it on DH.

Lol he's already told he'd rather wait for morning time... But I'm gonna pout And get my way damn it!

Pretty determined to bring another Scorpio into the world :)
And Dh is being super cute he wants a baby girl so badly... I don't care too much either way but want another boy

I'm with you wishin. I want my Halloween baby! I won't be sad if I don't get it this month, I'll be angry! I really love October/fall and even though a November/Thanksgiving baby would be ok with me, I'm terrified I'll end up with a Christmas baby!

I know ive said it before but yea I agree december babies are hard not only because of how expensive and busy the season is but also the cold makes it so hard
To plan parties and you worry about them being warm..but ur on the west coast u should be ok with that aspect of it :)

I was due thanksgiving day but delivered two weeks early :) so I call him my little
Gobbler anyways

So not only did I find out that a woman at work is pregnant yesterday, but today I came home and was talking to my next door neighbor. Apparently she and DH were pleasantly surprised to find out she is 10 weeks along with their first.

I just want to cry. I know about 9 pregnant people now. So over it. :(

Hey everyone,

Loving the pma of this month - I'm sure we're going to see some more BFPs!!

Linz - big hugs for knowing so many preggers people, I totally sypmathise. Even OH last week was starting to notice "Everyone we know is pregnant - we're totally the odd ones out"!!

AFM - crazily sore boobs, but still no AF :( It has to arrive in the next couple of days or not at all for 2 weeks if I'm to get my HSG, so I could really do with ending this cycle today!

Linz- ugh ***hugs***i know that sinking feeling when someone tell you they are pregnant. You have to try not to cry, put on a smile, look excited..its so draining and hurtful. Im sorry you got a double dosage of it yesterday. Big hugs and I hope today is a better day

Girraffes- hoping af shows up soon, how long are your cycles normally?

AFM- Of course DH didnt want to BD last night and said we'd do it in the morning..and sure enough he "didnt feel good" this morning. **SIGH** Going to try to stay positive and just get a session in before picking up the kiddo at daycare. Unless my stepson is coming over in which case that wont work either...I really wish he wouldnt talk like hes on board and get me all excited if hes just going to dissapoint me later...

how is everyone else? where are you all on your wait? I am cd12....gearing up to O prob within the next 3 days

Linz - sorry for all the pregnancy announcements, it's horrible isn't it there's been a few around me to.

Wishn - why are our oh's like this? They drive u mad don't they, don't give up hun once is better than none.

Giraffes - hope af shows for u so u can get hsg done.

Afm - well my bb's don't seem to hurt anymore so guess it was wishful thinking, only another 9 days to go to find out! Blimey that seems so far away! X x x

Nats- dont you feel like we are wishing away the time 2 weeks at a time? I feel like Im always on a tww of some sort....2ww to find out if bfp/bfn and then 2ww to O again...I am soooo glad this will be my last time ttc I dont think I can take the stress and heartache ever again

Hey girls... So 12 dpo I caved and tested to a :bfn: I know I'm not out as such yet but I'm just gonna start planning for next month now to be honest. I'm gutted. I wanted an october baby SO badly :brat: I sat in the bathroom for 20 minutes crying until OH came in and picked me up :dohh: Just starting feel like it's not gonna happen for me, iykwim?

linz I totally understand how you feel hun, I know we're supposed to smile and be happy when someone tells you they're pregnant but it's so so hard. It's way easier to be happy for the girls on here because you know how much they all want it! I think there's some unknown fundamental law of physics that says that as soon as you're ttc, everyone but you will become mega fertile. I really am beginning to wonder why I ever bothered with bc earlier in life?!

Wishn, you're so right! Living in 2 week increments is so annoying, the first two week I cram all the stuff I can't do into (e.g. drinking alcohol - not that I do that much anyway). Then the third and fourth week I gain weight because there might be a second person in there... I have to remind myself that it's just cells and doesn't require its whole extra half dinner. I can't even remember back to when I wasn't doing this to be honest. Gahh.

Anyways, a november baby I can deal with! I'd find out roughly just before our 'anniversary' (we just count it as the day we started officially dating way back at the tender age of 15)... But a December baby?! Way too much stress being heavily knocked up through xmas! We first started ntnp in April, so I want to get pg before then... Don't want to be full circle.

How are you girlies? Sorry for the essay!

Giraffes - Hope she comes soon for you! There isn't a chance you could be preggers, is there?

Wishin - sorry to hear about OH, try to get the goods tonight and maybe once more and you will be in good shape for catching that egg!

Nats - I didn't even realize we are exact cycle buddies this time around! Both 4 dpo today, so I totally sympathize with you on the 9 more days! Are you going to even bother testing on Valentines day? I will, even though I'm not expecting to see anything on the off chance that I could have a miraculous early BFP.

AFM - Nothing to report here. It's only 4 dpo after all! Just REALLY sore BBs (still??) and got a nice high temp this morning. If it were later in the tww I'd say it was a good sign, but seeing that it's practically impossible for implantation to have occurred yet, I'll just chalk it up to a fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->