I've got my anti-witch spray!

Thanks Wishin - I can't sit still I'm so excited!

And of course I've had to add a ticker :happydance: although the date could be slightly out, but I won't know for sure until I see the doc

I went back and re-read the posts from yesterday with a big smile on my face... U were
So sure that it was impossible and wham! Here u are with your bfp!!

Afm- just got bding in this morning... Hubby backed out of yesterday AGAIN! But whatever he did talk to me about how since his surgery it hurts to do it and he has no sex drive, etc so I told him I understood all that and that all the stuff i do for the sake of ttc Isnt fun
Either but just suck it up for 5 days that's all I ask... So he did bd this morning. I should get a + either tomorrow or Saturday ...come on lil Scorpio baby!

Thanks Wishin - I can't sit still I'm so excited!

And of course I've had to add a ticker :happydance: although the date could be slightly out, but I won't know for sure until I see the doc

did u just go off the first day of your last menstrual cycle? That's usually pretty accurate.......Yay!

Wishin - has your OH spoken to his doctor about it being sore to BD? I know he'd find it embarassing but it sounds like it should be checked out. Fingers crossed for your scorpio baby :)

I was completely convinced I wasn't - just goes to show how wrong you can be!! I just went off the first day of my last period (Boxing Day), but because it went on for 3 weeks, albeit lightly, I'm not sure if that screws up the dates.

Thanks Giraffe- I dont think it actually hurts his penis as much as it hurts him just physically. He hasnt worked in over a year and his body is still healing from the gallbladder surgery he had so sometimes pressure on his belly causes pain. Hes also started up with back pain and knee issues...Hes falling apart I swear!!

This morning I was sooo tired we had to wake up early to get our bding session in before the kiddo woke up. We dtd then I laid down for awhile ...didnt have the energy to lift my legs ups over my head, lol. I did lay flat for like 30 minutes, used preseed before BDing and then before getting up put a softcup in....please let this be it for us...

AHHHHHH!!! Giraffes!! I am just now getting on and seeing this!!! WOOHOO!! So glad we talked you into it! Seriously, in a few months you would have wondered where this weight gain was coming from! LOL! I'm SOOOOO happy for you!

AND! That means I must update the front page! So so excited!

Edit: Wow, that's now 6/12 BFPs in just a little over 2 months! Lucky thread for sure!

Oh, and Nats - for me no real symptoms yet... TMI alert though, yesterday went to the restroom and there was so much creamy CM that I had to wipe multiple times... felt like AF but no bleeding, just excess CM. Kind of tapered off after that, but I was pretty confused by it! Also, ovaries and uterus in general has just felt kind of achey. And (another TMI) been "backed up" despite the fact that I've been eating a bunch of fruit and veg. Can't really symptom spot till at least 7 dpo, but that's what I've had so far.

I'm crossing my fingers that they're good signs, but it's really to early to say.

Wishin - that sounds like plenty of effort! Fingers crossed that does the trick. As we were on a zero effort month, my legs were definitely flat!!

Linz - thank you very much! You and Wishin are defintiely responsible for the testing this morning ;) The first page is looking good :happydance: Your symptoms are sounding good too...

Eeeekkk love love staring at that front page...:)

To the girls in the TWW...I obsess overt this thread while I wait: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

Btw- I did look up ttc jokes yesterday and it did put me in better spirits...it was good to laugh at the insane stuff women do while ttc (arhem like drive around with a cup off pee in their car..)

Linz- that sounds good! is your ticker right? You are 5dpo? Mine is right on my cd but I hope I am not 5 days away from ovulation...ugh

Yup! I adjust it every month once I know when ovulation is. So I am 5 dpo today. So far to still go!

I've noticed more cm as well, it's kind of creamy whiteish yellowy ( sorry tmi ) it's so strange because I have actually been pregnant 7 times now so u think I would b an expert! But I cannot remember this first bit at all, the only thing I do remember like every time is that I was extremely irritable and grumpy before getting my bfp, which actually I'm not right now! So chances r I'm probably out this month x x

Nats- were you able to get any BDing in? The snow storm didnt hit us badly at all here in Maryalnd but I hear other places got it pretty bad so not sure if your hubby was called in or not...but anyways was reading up on the OPKs and someone was told that if you continue to get positive OPKs for longer than a 2 day period then that means your body geared up to ovulate but most likely didnt...if you just get positve 2 days or less in a row chances are you did O but took longer to release the egg than normal...hope that helps

Managed to bed 2 days before ovulation, I'm fairly sure I ovulated because I had pains on the left side, guess I could b wrong but I dont think so, but I was still getting positive opk's on sat so who knows? Not a lot I can do now just have to wait it out :shrug: x

I got + OPKs for 3 days straight last month and this month, but with the temp rise and ov pains, I do know I ovulated. Nats, don't count yourself out, yet! The reason I don't really put any stock in any symptoms before 7-8 dpo is because the embryo hasn't even had a chance to implant yet! It spends the first 3 days floating in the tubes, then the next day or two floating out of the tubes and into the uterus, and finally on 7-8 dpo it finds a nice little home in the lining. However, if it float around for a few more days, it can happen up to 10 dpo.

Symptoms before implantation (7-8 dpo) are likely caused by the increase in progesterone due to ovulation, so most likely, you wouldn't feel anything related to pregnancy right now even if you had 18 embryos in your tubes floating around! (lol)

So that's why I don't look into them much. Are your ovaries sore today? Mine started hurting last night and still hurt today. Not just the one I ovulated from, but both. I figure it's just them releasing the normal hormones, but I don't remember feeling like I did an ab workout every month around this time.

PS - Wishin, I checked out that thread you linked and I like it very, very much! Too much! I could spend WAY too much time on there reading the whole thing!

I feel sort of achy all over down there like light af pains, but I had that last month as well. Actually realised my ticker is wrong I'm 6 dpo today because I ovulated on fri gonna try and change it x x

I got a + OPK this afternoon (was negative this morning) I knew it was coming sooner this month because I felt weird cramps down there....so I am kind of bummed we didnt get any BDing in last night but sure glad that it happened this morning...gonna try to get another session in tonight and tomorrow morning and really really use DH's vday present hehe....knowing how hes been lately I prob wont get it done but I will surely try! Gonna use a little bit more preseed this time and hang my feet on the wall for awhile like a true crazy lady :)

Linz- glad you enjoyed the thread...I started on page one and am now on like 150 or something...I usually read it during my tww just to keep my hope alive :)

here is another one of my favorite threads on here: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/454156-facebook-status.html

gotta go talk dh into some dancing...so better find an activity for the kiddo....Linz when is the best time to BD if I got the positive this afternoon?? sorry ur my stats girl now and forever hehe

Just tried to bd but Dh was too heavily medicated
And couldn't get it up :(

In his defense he did try... Still :(

First off, grats on the + OPK!! I always feel like I accomplished something when I get one, so congrats!

Second, if you ovulate the day after your positive (it's possible that you will ovulate Saturday, but more likely that it will be tomorrow) then today is O-1. So you got that covered. If you don't get another chance to BD at all before you ovulate, your chances are now at 33%! Good job! If you manage to BD tomorrow, even better! Then your chances pop up to 38%!

The only way to get better odds than 38% is to bd everyday starting 4 days before ov, which only puts you to 41% anyway. It's a measly 3% better chance and might stress out your DH! So get one in tomorrow as well and you are good. Even if he's in a bad mood, your timing was great this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->