I've got my anti-witch spray!

You already got today covered! You are good!

I heard somewhere that it takes about 24 hours for the sperm to get replenished, so BD more than once a day may be fun, but doesn't really better your chances. He can still ejaculate, but it's shooting blanks basically. Let him save up for tomorrow and then... ATTACK!

Let him save up for tomorrow and then... ATTACK!
:haha::haha:

Nats you're definitely not out! Linz sounds like you're onto a winner and Wishin - you've definitely done enough to BD on the day of a positive OPK.

Woop for the positive thread...

Well I feel like I'm onto a winner every month, so I don't know that I trust it. Also, even though I would love to believe in symptoms from 3-5 dpo, I just know that they're not real. But I am going to be positive and really really hope this is my month! I mean, it has to be eventually, right?

WOW!!!! Congrats Giraffes...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:If our tickers are right we will be due around the same time...YAY!!!!

I hope everyone is doing good, and we keep getting those BFP'S..:hugs:

Anyone heard from leia or hayley?

Thanks Linz! That made me feel a ton better because I was upset with
Dh for not doing it more but he promised we'd go again in the morning so fingers crossed we get one more session in then on to the tww I go!

OMG Giraffes!!!!!!!!! Yay! I can't believe it!! I'm SO happy for you!! One more to add to our list...

I know I've been away for awhile. Thanks for asking about me wishin!

I don't have much time to address all of you but I hope all is going well for y'all and I think about each of y'all daily!!!!

Long story short, I'm out this month!

I went in for my ultrasound on Monday so that I could start my coomid and I had an abnormal ultrasound. Something wasn't right. I didn't have any cysts but the doctor didn't know what it was. I went on Tuesday for a sonohystogram (which btw was not fun as they has to dilate my cervix to get the catheter in OUCH!!! And without any anesthesia lol) and was diagnosed with having a large polyp. I did my preop yesterday and I am going in for surgery tomorrow morning for a hysteroscopy and polypectomy.

My doctor feels like this is the reason that we aren't getting pregnant or when I do I miscarry. It's also the reason for the unexplained bleeding and irregular cycles.

This is what I read: Uterine polyps can act like a natural intrauterine device (IUD), preventing a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall. They can also block the area where the fallopian tube connects to the uterine cavity, preventing sperm from traveling into the tube to meet the egg. Similarly, they can block the canal of the cervix, which would prevent sperm from entering the uterus at all. Polyps may also play a role in miscarriage for some women. And the most common symptom is heavy menstrual bleeding and spotting between periods. UGGH!!

So as much as it sucks to be going through this we FINALLY have an answer. I'm back on birth control this month just to keep me from bleeding irregularly and help me have a regular cycle next month!

So sorry I haven't been on in awhile! I've been reading up on y'all but I haven't had time to respond as I've been in doctors offices all week!

So I hate to read, talk about myself, and run but I have to be up in about 6 hours to get to the hospital! Wish me luck!!!

Xoxo

Oh Haley, I am so sorry that you are having to go through all that! Just know that we are all here for you, and our thoughts will be with you tomorrow for your surgery. Hoping you have a swift recovery and if there is a bright side to this I suppose it is that getting this taken care of will bring you closer to being able to carry to full term and become a mama. Will be thinking of you tomorrow! Come say hi when you are home and feeling better! Xoxo

Gosh haley- I'm sorry you have to go through this but happy that u are getting the problem resolved... Please check in with us when you feel better so
We know ur ok...best wishes for a swift recovery

Thanks so much!! I'll be sure to check in when I can!! Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!!

Xoxo

Hope all goes well with your op Hayley, sorry your having to go thru it all but hopefully it'll make u all better and help you towards ur bfp, good luck Hun thinking of you x x x

Good luck Haley - It sounds like you've been through the mill, but hopefully this is the answer and then you can move onwards to that BFP when your insides are baby friendly. :flower:

Wishin - hope oh was up for it this morning!

First - how exciting if we were due at the same time! I'm seeing the doc on monday so I should have a better idea of dates then, but I'm pretty confident I'm right with them. I'll be having a planned c-section (because of my previous surgeries) so I'll get to know my due date a long time in advance.

Haley - Good luck, thinking of you today and wishing you a speedy recovery, hopefully this will solve your problems. Let us know how you get on. x

Giraffes - still so excited for you and cant believe it. How did it go tellling your OH?

Fingers crossed to you all now in your tww.

AFM - Thank you Wishin for your help with the portuguese, it really helped, i have managed to arrange a scan for 27th feb. i cant wait, will be nearly 9 weeks by then so should see (no, will see) a heartbeat. We can then tell the kids and then everybody else. its so hard keeping it secret but dont want the children to find out from anybody else. Have of course told a couple of my friends but none of the family yet. I am feeling well, no morning sickness ( although have only ever had one day of it previously), just exhausted, hungry, still sore boobs and lots of crazy vivid dreams. Feeling abit sorry for OH as have gone from wanting to bd all the time to not being very interested anymore. exhaustion, sore boobs and tender 'lady parts' means i would just rather snuggle, fall asleep and dribble on him :)

Haley, so sorry to hear..:hugs: Wishing you a speedy recovery and well wishes..

Giraffes- looking forward to your due date as I go in monday as well..

Lmao @ "dribble on him" hehehe. Its kind of funny you say that you are not interested in sex because another tool I have bribed DH with is that once I get preggo I told him Id stop bothering him to BD....But truth of the matter I was more interested in sex than I ever was when I was pregnant with my son. They say sex get better because of the increase of blood flow..an yup..I def thought sex was so much better and couldnt get enough...so poor DH may not be out of the wood hehe

Haley- Thinking of you today hun

Linz- so I am at a 38% chance right now right? I tested with the digi opk and still got my smiley face...should prob O the end of today or tomorrow? dang it...i wish I had temped...not my fault though! the stupid thermometer I bought was broken...I had even set up my fertility friend account and everything :(

G- yup, he stuck to his word this morning we were up at 6am...sooo tired! didnt have the energy to prop my legs up but did use the preseed and stuck the softcup in. I told him if he has the energy to do one more round tomorrow morning I will be done bothering him this month..

Leia - good to hear you got your scan booked, can't wait to hear all about it! OH was excited, shocked, scared, overwhelmed...all in a moment! He treated me to a fancy meal out and we spent the whole evening discussing names, nursery colours, prams, whether we should change our car etc etc! Perfect :)

First - woop for monday appointments!

Wishin - hurrah for pinning him this morning. I'd never heard of sex being more exciting during pregnancy, so I shall look forward to that :blush:

LOVE THIS: "He treated me to a fancy meal out and we spent the whole evening discussing names, nursery colours, prams, whether we should change our car etc etc! Perfect "

Awww sounds like everything is going so well for our beautiful preggo ladies! Keep us updated with the doctors appointments!

Seriously hoping to join you all this month!

Wishin - yep, 38%! If you get him tomorrow, you can increase your chances a little bit, but if not, you're in with pretty much all you can do at this point! I'm excited for you!!

AFM - I'm starting to think of the tww in micro increments. 1dpo - 5dpo is boring, you get nothing but false progesterone symptoms. 6do - 8dpo you're looking like mad for implantation symptoms. 9dpo till AF is supposed to come you feel like you're out cause you haven't seen any signs yet and all you get is BFNs!

Good god, I'm going to drive myself crazy! Still feel good about this month. I've been taking my vitamins almost every day for the past couple months, as has DH. I haven't had a smoke in 18 days (don't even really think about it much anymore) and I've cut my caffeine back this cycle (opting for half regular, half decaf cup in the morning). So I'm doing everything right, and I have a very normal, regular cycle. DH's count should be fine since he's managed to get a girl preg way back in the day, and he's not drinking much if any this month, rather than his weekly visit to the bar that netted him the dui, plus the vitamins... I mean, all this... it's got to happen eventually, right? Pretty please?

LINZ IT WILL TOTALLY HAPPEN! I have a really good feeling about this month for all our lovely ladies...I mean check out the front page! We are rocking it!

We have had some awesome BFPs from ladies that thought they would need to get help to conceive and its all looking up...plus you have done everything right! I have my fingers tightly crossed for you...when are you testing? Vday right?

Anyone wanna help me figure out when Ill be 1dpo? Not feeling anything but really light cramps...really really light but trying to keep a look out for O symptoms so I can pinpoint my actual O day as closely as possible. I am going to try to hold off on testing until Feb 23rd...(someone try to hold me to this!) I have been seeing the #23 everywhere since I started ttc..it almost haunts me. I want to believe its a sign about something so I want to try to test that day to make it a lucky number ;)

ps- went to Kmart and bought a BBT its a little late to pinpoint ovulation but might as well start temping...better late than never

Wishin - My guess would be that today is ov day for you. Also, I once heard that you can estimate that the day with the most EWCM is ov day. This isn't always accurate for me, but usually the day before ov is when I get the most ewcm.

Also, if you start temping first thing tomorrow, and keep doing it every day, you will see a rise. FF probably won't give you crosshairs, but if you look at my chart and other ladies' charts you will see that the temps usually take a few days to peak, rather than just a one day rise all the way to the top of the chart. Usually 3 or 4 dpo is when I level out. So if you see a progression, you can assume you ovulated today. I would start counting tomorrow as 1 dpo.

And thank you for the much appreciated PMA! It'll be helpful to have more than just me and nats in the tww! The more the merrier!

Not feelin so good today ladies! I've had awful pains! Feel so tired and getting grumpy! This would be good other than the pain, maybe it's not connected and af will show as usual, need something to pass the time. Tww is killing me x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->