I've got my anti-witch spray!

Thanks Linz- cramps actually are getting a bit stronger since I typed that...and I tried out my new thermometer and its not a BBT ...I must have grabbed the wrong one...WTH! I swear maybe Im not meant to temp...it only gives one decimal and BBT gives two right?? ugh....

Does your temp go up during O because even when I just randomly take my temp during the day for shits n giggles I am usually around 97.1-97.5...my temp right now is 98.6..?

Im still going to temp using this thermometer even though it wont give me 2 decimals

Nats- I hate the tww, Im sorry u are in pain...my best advice is to keep yourself occupied! **hugs**

Linz- 18 days smoke free is fantastic btw!!! kudos!

Nats - cramps aren't necessarily bad! I've been having them on and off for weeks, and look where they got me ;)

Linz - you've totally rocked the caffeine and cigarettes, so I'm sure you're going to get that BFP soon!

Wishin - Lol at the thermometer - Linz will have one in the post to you if you're not careful!!

Seriously, don't give me your address, I have been known by my online friends to send them things in the mail (mostly online gamer friends)!

Wishin - temps in the afternoon, not at resting don't mean a thing. This month I was feeling warm in the evening, thought maybe it was because I had ovulated and my temp was up (was laying in bed watching tv, so I figured I was kind of at rest), got a high temp and then a low one in the morning. The next night I did the same thing and got a low temp, but a high one in the morning.

Drinking fluids, eating food, talking, moving, anything can change the reading. Plus, just as a natural circadian rhythm, our temps are higher in the evening than in the morning. The ONLY way to get an accurate reading is to set an alarm (SAME TIME EVERY DAY) for a time you will be asleep, and have BEEN asleep for more than 3 hours. As soon as the alarm goes off, you stick that thermometer in your mouth and wait till it beeps. Note the temp in your mind or write it down and then proceed back to sleep.

Take it an hour late or an hour early and it will be semi-accurate. Take it after being awake for a half an hour, after using the restroom, checking on the LO, and feeding the dog, and it will be completely unreliable. The more you move, the higher it climbs.

Lol thanks girls.... I really don't think I'm meant to temp first the broken thermometer then the wrong one... Seriously.... Argh!

Was in a good mood all day until I came
Home and found out Dh had pretty much set back weeks of my successful potty training by making our soon wear a pull up all day and now refuses to go on the potty... Swear I wanna rip dh's head off! My son has been sick a lot and it's set back the potty training and he's finally got the hang of it and Dh sabotaged it ugggh

You will do fine at temping! Just uh... a slow starter! ;)

As far as the potty training goes... umm... that's one area that I have no statistics or expertise in! Sorry! I don't even know how to change a diaper! (Yes, I know I will have a lot to learn once I become a mom!) :haha:

The thing that freaked me out the most about being a mother was
Diapers! I had never ever changed one in my life... I did just fine ;) u
Learn really quickly.

Potty training has been a hassle mainly due to my sons past health issues and set backs so frustrating to have a set back

Linz- u research, u listen to others opinions and ur not afraid
To ask ... That's the makings of an excellent mother. The mothers who think they know it all and try to do it on their own are the ones that are in for a rude awakening! Ull be
Perfect no doubt!

Giraffes - I think I just automatically panic when I get pain because of the mc I've had in the past, they always started with pains. It will prob turn out I'm not even pregnant, but ........ I have been for a wee 8 times since 8! Now that is definitely not usual for me. So who knows? 6 days to go lol x x x

Linz - I hadnt changed a nappy either before my first. I remember the nurse waking me up at 2 in morning on first night in hospital saying 'your baby needs a change'. I just looked at my LO thinking but i've never done this. You learn quick :) and always plenty of people to help. Great job on the no smoking :)

Nats - could it be implantation pain?

Wishin - gutting on the potty training. Very frustrating, good luck getting back on track. x

Hey girls :)

wow lots has been happening on here the past few days!

linz, well done on not caving to nicotine or caffeine. I think you're really in with a chance this cycle!

nats, could it be implantation? I'm sorry you're in pain though sweetie. Not long now until you know!

wishn, hope the temping issue sorts itself out! I have to say it made me giggle a little :haha: what are the chances of somethig going wrong both times?!

AFM, cd3 only 27 days until af is due. Gawd. But IT IS my month (you have no idea how many times it feels like I've said this now). I'm getting scared it won't happen for me :cry:

I think I said somewhere previously having been pregnant 7 times u would think I should know the signs of implantation and the likes but I just don't remember :wacko: I know that probably sounds crazy but it's true. So implantation pains? Who knows, I sure hope so and I'm trying to stay positive, the pain is still there but definitely eased off today. How's everyone else feeling. Spotted any symptoms yet Linz? X x

Had major cramps last night and was really mean to Dh so hit the sack early pretty sure I ovulated! Yay! No bding though today

Tww here I come... Someone please make sure I don't test until
The 23rd lol im wasting too much money on hpts

Welcome to the tww, wishin!

Nats - last night I was having some one sided pain, but it didnt feel like it was coming from my ovary. Also yesterday I was STARVING all day and I swear my sense of smell was heightened. I walked into a woman's office and said "mmmmm it smells like cinnamon! Do you have a candle or something?" She looked confused and said "um yeah but its been out for like 6 months now!". Then even better I woke up to the highest temp I've ever seen since starting charting! Ahhh! I hope this is it!

So I'm still pretty loopy but I wanted to get online to tell ya'll that the surgery went great! The doctor removed a large polyp and is associating all of my infertility problems to this. I guess we'll see next month :)

I go in for a postop appointment this Friday so I'll keep you all posted! I will scan my ultrasound and scope pics so that ya'll can see what the polyp looked like but I won't get the pics until Friday.

I am still under the weather so I'm gonna keep it short.

Thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes!!!

Fingers crossed for all of y'all testing this week!!!

xoxo

Haley - glad to hear they got it out and that hopefully that's the end of your problems. Big gentle hugs, take it easy and hope you feel better soon xxx

Linz - so excited for you, it's going to be a long few days while you wait!

Nats - fingers crossed it is implantation cramps and baby is just getting comfy!

Doodah - big hugs. It's so hard to believe it'll ever happen, but it will, trust me! Hopefully it'll be very soon too :)

AFM - caught a filthy cold of a friend's toddler this week so I've spent most of the day under a blanket by the fire.

Haley, :hugs: Keep yourself chilled sweetie, you deserve it! It must be a relief to have an answer chick, FX for next month.

giraffes, I've had an evil cold this week too. Hope you feel better soon hun.

linz, I really think this might be your month! So excited for you to POAS.

Girls... A question... I've been hearing mixed things about green tea helping to boost fertility. Has anyone else heard anything? I noticed we have some in our cupboard... And am intrigued. I heard some people say it can have effects on an unborn baby but I think if I only drink it up to OV?

Haley, glad to hear you are home in one piece! Hope the recovery time is not too long and that you are feeling better soon. I'm looking forward to your show and tell pics!

Thanks ladies for your optimism! Trying hard not to get my hopes up. If I see my temp crash and burn tomorrow morning, I'll be pretty sad about that. However, I've been having sore BBs on and off since ovulation, but mostly it comes on in the evening and sort of pangs and goes all day. This morning I woke up and my girls are excruciating and first thing in the morning! Also woke up with a headache. If this isn't my month, this is one of those cruel joke months (I've had one before).

Doodah, I heard that green tea is good for naturally increasing CM, so I don't think it would hurt drinking it before ov.

Linz - it's sounding better and better!! How long are you holding out on testing for...??

I usually start testing at 10 dpo, which is V-day! So Tuesday is my plan. I may break and test monday, but even at 10 dpo a BFP is unlikely, so I don't really like starting before then.

Plus they say it takes anywhere from 3-4 days for enough hcg to buildup in your system to show on a hpt after implantation. So if that was today (last night) we're looking at 10 dpo minimum for a +.

What an awesome valentines day gift that would be!

What is everyone doing for it? OH is working, but I've got him a new electric shaver as a pressie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->