I've got my anti-witch spray!

Linz - sounds great for you, I think this is your month.

Hayley - glad everything went so well, get lots of rest and take it easy.

Wishn - yay, welcome to tww, glad someone else has joined me and Linz.

Giraffes - no plans for v day, oh will b working till late and by the time the kids r all settled I'll just about have enough energy to crawl into bed lol.

Afm - well I'm almost convinced I'm in! Tired, thirsty, more cm than usual, sore bb's, noticing smells that no one else seems to and pains on and off, ooo and let's not forget the mood swings! So like Linz said if its not my month then mother nature is one cruel lady! X x x

I hope so, Nats! For both of us! Are you going to test early or wait it out this month?

The sense of smell thing is weird, huh? I keep smelling something burning in the house and DH is looking at me like I'm crazy. But I smell SOMETHING! Then getting on the freeway and all I smell is car exhaust choking me. It's like a strange super power or something.

No plans for v-day. Asked DH if he wanted to do anything and he said "we'll see." I've never been a big fan of it. Restaurants are packed and over priced. I'd rather stay in and cook.

I noticed the smell thing in a multi story car park, I said to my friend urgh it smells awful in here! She said what ur imagining it, smells like air to me! Lol it did smell horrible though, then there's been a few other things as well. I would like to say no not gonna test till af due, but I'm only kidding myself lol I almost certainly will test early, probably from valentines day onwards lol x

Yay how exciting you two have super smelling power!!! Fingers
Crossed for you both I can not wait until Tuesday!!!

G- we don't usually do anything for vday... I think the bding was it lol :)

Well ladies, i caved! i know i know i'm such a fool! :wacko: i went and bought a 5 pack of frer hpts today and after i bought them i couldn't resist the urge to poas! :haha: obviously it was a bfn! :dohh: the only thing is no matter how many times i tell myself not to test i will everyday until they are gone or i get a bfp,
Having said that i'm not feeling so positive anymore, i've started to think the 'symptoms' i've been getting are all in my head! and come fri the witch will have arrived after all.
I'm still getting cramps but they come and go, my bb's are not really really sore but if i poke them or lo leans on them then they are sore, my biggest thing is i'm just so tired lately :sleep: but it seems to be in the afternoon it hits me the worst, still think i can smell weird things, but i dont know :shrug: i am putting all my eggs in one basket and will be sooooo sad :cry: to get af, so maybe its just best i start preparing myself! xxx

Nats, I woke up feeling the same way as you today! And yes, I caved too and took an IC test! I'm only 8 dpo, but then I was stalking the HPT gallery yesterday and figured if there are other women who can get a 8 dpo BFP, then why not me?! Of course mine was terribly stark white.

I still have a bit of a headache this morning and my BBs are still sore, but it's different than it has been. Normally when my BBs hurt it's either like the deep tissue in them hurts or the nips are sensitive. This morning, I could only describe it like a lump (without there actually being one there) but just one small area that if I run my fingers over it, it's excruciatingly painful to the touch, and the rest of them are just sorta kinda hurtful. I never had sore BBs on BCPs so this is still all new to me.

Also, my temp plummeted today. I know it's still early, and lots of women get triphasic temps later or not at all and still turn out to be preg, but I was just so excited for yesterday's temp, I thought this had to be it!

UGH the next few days are going to suck, Nats!

Ok Linz and Nats - time for some positive thinking!! You're both totally still in. The percentage of people that get a positive result that early on is TINY, even on a FRER. Tiredness, sore boobs, sense of smell, focus on those :)

xxxx

I agree with giraffes! You both are still in!

:dust:

Can't wait to see your bfps girls :)

Don't feel foolish girls I was actually logging in to tell someone to poas for me because I already want to at 2dpo!!! It's gonna be a long tww :(

Stay positive it's still early for both of you!! Remember most women don't get a positive until 13dpo!

Ps- I didn't get sore boobs until after I got my bfp with my son

Thanks for the support ladies, my darling other half said to me today if i'm that addicted to poas he would go in the garden and get me loads of sticks to pee on!!! i could of smacked him one lol but i did see the funny side, if only that would cure the addiction!! xxx

LOL!!

DH doesn't know about my POAS addiction. Just this month I told him when you use OPKs you have to pee on them every day for about 4-5 days till you detect the surge. he looked horrified and said "You mean you have to pee on something EVERY DAY???" At that point I decided to not bother telling him about how many ICs I've gone through in the past 10 months!!

LOL Linz - some things are definitely best kept quiet about!!

Nats - love the idea of you peeing on a branch!!

Linz and Nats - Way to early to get negative (i know what a bfn does to your pma but....) You have great symptoms and i could barely see the bfp when i did it at 10dpo, if i had done it any earlier it would have been bfn. Looking forward to your bfps in a couple of days, you are still in :). xx

Lmao at peeing on a branch! That's brilliant!

If I could get two lines out of that u totally would do it :)

Ok girls, time for some giggles I think...

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html

I'm afraid as a Brit I really don't get the whole gun thing anyway, which makes some of them even more crazy!

https://thestorkdropzone.blogspot.com/2008/06/some-humor-to-lighten-mood.html

Omg I'm in so much pain right now I feel so bloated and have the worst cramps... Bad bad
Mother nature

loved the pictures giraffes,

I got bad bad stomach pains tonight! i'm trying not to fill my head with negative thoughts but i cant help thinking if i am going to get a bfp these pains are definately not good! been crying about it tonight and i don't know if its pregnancy hormones, pre-menstrual hormones or just me being sad?? xx

wishin and Nats - cramps aren't necessarily bad!! I'm still having them off and on, baby has to get comfy in there and your body has to adjust. Big hugs to both of you xxx

Hugs greatly received, thank you.

What do your cramps feel like? are they very painful or more like little twinges? I remember i did get pains when i was pregnant with my youngest and all turned out fine, but i also had bad cramps with the miscarriages x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->