I've got my anti-witch spray!

Giraffes - fantastic scan pic. Cant wait to see baby getting bigger every week :) x

Linz and Nats - I know you dont want to get your hopes up but your symptoms are so good. sore boobs and lightheadedness were my main pre BFP symptoms. You are still in. I've got everything crossed for you x

Haley - glad you are recovering well. x

Wishin - hope the cramping eases x

Giraffes - cant believe you even asked us if u could stay!! of corse we want you, ur one of the gang! and i love love love your pic, so magical. will never get bored of seeing them so u post away girly!!

Linz - We can only wait and see now, i got two test's left so i'm not testing tomorrow, gonna test fri and if bfn and still no af will test sat, either way will know for sure by then!!

Afm well i'm just impatient and fed up lol xxx

Im ready to poas....all my cycle trackers say Im due for af on the 26th but since I ovulated on the 10th and my longest lp is 13 days I am assuming that af will show up on the 23rd or 24th

trying to hold off until the 23rd...sigh...seems forever away

linz- i knew u wouldnt hold off haha but i know i wont be able to either

Wishin - the 23rd is my birthday so that would be an awesome day to get a BFP!!

Hello Gals, sorry been MIA, been calling and getting doctor appts everywhere, I want to do alot of interviewing just to ease my mind on who is going to be taking care of me and looking after my bean...So heres my little beans first picture in which I can't seem to put down...

Haley- glad to hear your on the mends...Well wishes with a speedy recovery :hugs:

Wishin-I hope your cramping eases and you get to feeling better :hugs:

Linz & Nats-keep your heads up and think positive thoughts, you are not out until the witch shows her face :hugs:

Giraffes-love the scan...

Wow first, beautiful pic! so glad ur sharing your journey with us, can't wait to see the next one, they grow and change so quickly you won't believe it xxx

Aww I love the scan pic, First! Loving seeing all these tiny jelly bean babies! They won't be tiny for long!

Nats - good plan with the 2 tests. I am trying to use up all my ICs. I'd like to have none left for next cycle and return to my original (yet never carried out) plan of waiting till I'm actually late to test. I think it would make me feel less out when I test negative early. Right now not getting too many symptoms today, just light headed and tired. Yesterday I was so loopy I couldn't even remember how to correctly spell my last name! Granted, I've only had it for 10 months now, but it's only 5 letters long! :sigh: Just ready to either move on, or move up!

Linz - lol what are we like talk about poas addicts :haha:, think we better add wishn to that as well seeing as she is desperate to poas already!! :haha: well two more days to go and we will know either way and i tell u what if i get a bfn on sat i am drinking wine that evening!! fingers crossed for both of us! xx

Lol, Wishin, you want no part of this! It's awful!!

And lol about the wine, I'll drink a whole bottle to myself if AF shows up!

Seriously, I'm sitting here and googling what the average dpo of a + HPT is just to make myself feel better! Can't stop POAS every morning now, though. How else am I going to get rid of all these tests??

Come on then statistics queen, what are the stats on + hpt and dpo's? did it make you feel better?? xx

LOL!! Omg I <3 you guys....

They differ around the web, but it looks like the average + is 13.6 DPO. The average first false - for women who ARE pregnant is 10.3 DPO. Percentage of charts with a positive HPT at 10 dpo: 10%. That's according to fertility friend. Another statistic that I couldn't find the original backup on quoted this:

Here are percents on BFP when going by dpo:
35% at 10dpo
51% at 11dpo
62% at 12dpo
68% at 13dpo
74% at 14dpo
80% at 15dpo
88% at 16dpo
92% at 17dpo

They seem a little low to me, but who knows? I do know that when my BFF got pregnant she tested at 11 dpo and it was negative. Tested again at 13 dpo and it was a super faint line, but the digi confirmed it.

Even still... I hate reading threads about people who get BFPs at 8 dpo! One thread I read today had a woman swear she got a BFP at 4 dpo! That's impossible!

love it linz, we can always rely on you lol, and it made me feel better.
As for the + at 4dpo???????? pleeaseee! she must of had her cycle a bit mixed up or certainly her ovulation day, 4dpo it just wouldn't happen that early surely? xx

still crampimng.....wanna poas so bad but know in reality its too soon. Cant wait for part 2 of tww to start so I can actually start some actual ss.

I will prob end up testing this weekend because well lets face it ...Im a poasholic

Will be 8dpo saturday and 9dpo sunday....so sunday could maybe maybe show a little something

Exactly! At minimum, the egg is traveling in the tubes for 3 full days, and out the opening at 4 dpo. Unless it was ectopic, and even then it takes 2-4 days after implantation is complete (which can also take 1-4 days) to show a + on an HPT. So now you can see why there is such a difference between when you see women get their BFPs.

Look at it this way:

Activity Shortest Time Longest Time

Ovary --> Uterus 6 days to 10 days
Implantation 1 day to 4 days
Build up HCG 1 day to 4 days
Total 8 dpo to 18 dpo

Now you can see why it's not always when we think it is!

Wishin, I agree with you. 5 dpo is the worst because it's too early to SS, but still a looong way to go till AF is here. Please keep us updated once you start peeing on things! Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes yes keep us informed wishn maybe it will help with my poas addiction :haha: xx

Wishin, by the time you start POAS, Nats and I will be out so we can live vicariously through you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->