I've got my anti-witch spray!

Don't think there's anything in there at this point... Only 2dpo but these o cramps
Or post o cramps are bad!! Feel like af is here already

Aww sorry ur suffering as well wishn, hope u feel better soon, wonder how hayleys feelin?? hope she's recovering well x

Thanks wishn, he is a little treasure lol xxx

Nats - gorgeous photo! Cramps seem to be different all the time, sometimes they're just like AF cramps, sometimes it's like a stretching feeling, sometimes more of an ache, and sometimes I think it's just bloating!!

Off to see the consultant now, speak to you all later on xxx

I just saw baby's heartbeat on the scan!!!!! So exciting, he/she is sitting exactly where they should be and all is well.

Amazing day xx

Wow giraffes that's so great, I love that first scan it makes it all so real. I'm so pleased for you x Did u get a pic? X

Afm I'm really not sure about this pain it's either bad or really bad! It's not just a dull ache. If I don't get a bfp then I'm pretty sure it's endometriosis, if I do get bfp then I need to start praying that it's just normal pains and all will b fine x

Brilliant Giraffes, so pleased for you :) x

Big :hugs: Nats, hope pain eases off x

Giraffes - Did the scan show how far along you are?

Nats - How are you feeling today?

AFM - I was feeling good about my chances this month last night. BBs were so sore that I couldn't even brush my fingers over them without being in excruciating pain. I've never felt anything like it before. Plus I was getting some cramping on one side plus the whole area. This morning I woke up and I barely feel anything in my abdomen and my BBs don't hurt one bit. Feel a little more drowsy than usual but that's it. No triphasic chart, and BFN. 9 dpo. Just not sure if I'm still in it this month.

giraffes- what did they say your "official" due date is?! cant wait ot hear more about your appt

Linz- dont give up girlie! you have good symptoms..Id say test again tomororw just cause its Vday but then dont test again until 13dpo

Just got back from appt and it was amazing..seeing my little beans heartbeat was breath taking, I don't know how I'll react when I hear it for the first time I'm sur there will be lots of :cry:...LOL!!!
so my official due date is Oct 4th, which makes me 6wks3days..
I will post first pics of my little bean later...

Fabulous first, its so exciting, cant wait to see pics x

Wow you are pretty far along! Oct 4th....thats so exciting! cant wait for pics

Yay, first! Can't wait to see pics!

UGH I wish it were Friday already! Thought this half of the tww would go by quickly, but today is DRAGGING! Feeling kinda light headed all morning too... :(

Yeah, I'm here! Just busy at work today. Barely have time to google my symptoms repeatedly..... lol... I'm seriously going crazy!

Off work now. I have big plans tonight! I'm going home and sleeping!! Stupid headache and I'm exhausted. You know how when you take a bunch of cold medicine it makes your brain all foggy feeling? That's what I've had all day. I just want to lay down and take a nap! Hope I'm not getting sick :(

really pleased for u first :happydance: glad everything is going good, so exciting! looking forward to seeing your pics xx

Well i'm pretty sure i'm out now, i dont know why its just a feeling i've got!
Bfn today, but to be fair i've never actually got a bfp untill day af is due, so if i was going to get a bfp it wouldn't be till fri or sat anyway, Thats not why i feel like it though my bb's are still sore and my right nipple lol, still tired all the time, pain has eased off but still getting cramps, and still havin mood swings, but all these things can be a sign that af is on way! will be soooo disappointed xxx

Happy valentines to everyone xxx

craving chocolate really bad. And noticed a couple of spot's appearing! Sure sign's that af is on her way. So ladies that is me out. Not even going 2 bother testing again. Totally gutted but nowt i can do. On 2 next month i spose x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->