I've got my anti-witch spray!

Lmao!!!! I will def let u know when I "start peeing on things"

Most likely won't be until Sunday morning

I can't believe someone claimed to get their bfp at 4dpo!!! They def were not tracking properly that's impossible!!! Sorry bs like that irritates me

That kind of stuff irritates me too! Especially when it's accompanied by, "I know it's hard to believe, but it's true!"

No it's not!! lol....

Luckily it wasn't on this forum (and it was like a 4 year old thread) or I would have had some choice statistics for them!

First - love the scan pic. Good luck choosing a doctor! Mine is amazing, I'm so lucky - it really makes me feel good to know she's looking after bean.

So I have a relative who is very young (under 18)and super immature in a relationship with a guy with a criminal record as long as your arm and who has got herself pregnant. I got so angry about it this morning, there are so many wonderful people in the world who are trying so hard (ie you guys) and then she, who has no job, thinks it's great because now she is going to get a council house and benefits thinks it's all a bit of fun. Argh! I feel so sorry for the baby, who is going to have a really tough life as a result of crappy life choices made by her parents. Sorry for the rant, it just makes me mad. Her life was already like an episode of Jeremy Kyle, now all she needs is a paternity test question and she'll have the whole shebang!!

On a more cheery note, off to meet my midwife now so I'll let you know how that goes :)

G xx

Wow beautiful scan pic! I've missed so much :dohh:

linz, you make me laugh so much with the statistics. When everything is put like that it makes so much more sense :D

giraffes, I hope everything goes well today :thumbup: I get exactly what you mean about the girl. I mean I'm only 19 but I've been with my OH for almost 5 years and I flatter myself to think we're in a good position with OH's medical degree and my job. It sucks that sometimes the luck falls to those who take it for granted. I hope she (and he) step up and become good parents.

AFM, CD 8... I just typed CD 6 and then thought no, I'm further than that :D It really is the small things that makes me happy :haha: So I guess it's not too long until OVing really. AF cleared a few days ago and we've dtd a few times. Really hoping that this is it!

Arggghhh it's killing me today!! i so badly want to test! it's taking literally everything i have not to do it!!
More spots appearing and feeling emotional, was crying my eyes out watching one born every minute last nite, so obviously the witch is almost here!! Can't wait till this tww is over now, either way i just am soooo done with waiting!! xx

Nats - I sobbed my heart out at one born, so I wouldn't take that as a sign that you're out!! I felt so sorry for that midwife - having to give birth with her colleagues, but the moment when her hubby called his mum killed me, I had to pause it to regain some control!!

Doodah - it's definitely the little things and gaining 2 days in your cycle is great :)

AFM - midwife appt went well, they were lovely and totally fine with all my wierdness! I'm going back in two weeks for bloods. Was quite surprised how many ways they had of asking whether OH beat me! "Do you feel safe at home? Have you ever been threatened? Has there ever been violence?"...

6dpo- nothing much going on besides the cramping still...and sore boobs...both pretty normal for my tww....ugh I am seriously so ready to quit it feels like it will never happen!

on a positive note 4 days smoke free! No one knows besides my husband because Im so scared to tell anyone then go back ot it...want to get at least a month under my belt before I go around telling people...but pretty darn proud of myself

Wishin! Congrats! I have always heard that the first three days are the hardest. You CAN do this!!

Nats- I feel out too. Wish I could give you some PMA, but I seem to be all out. :(

Giraffes, they do that here EVERY time I go to the doctor. It's like I'm there for a rash and they ask me if I feel safe at home! I guess it's good since the doctor may be the only place a victim would be without OH and able to talk to someone who would care?

AFM - Admitting defeat today. Temp drop this morning plus all my symptoms seem to have disappeared. No more sore BBs, they're probably just bigger since I gained some weight and am bloated before AF starts. I full on expect her arrival this weekend. :sob: I'm so over the whole testing and OPKing and temping, but I'm afraid if I stop I'll waste a cycle. Maybe next cycle I'll just OPK and temp during when I think I'm ovulating, then put it down for the rest of the month and not test unless she's late. I had a very stark white negative this morning. Plus the temp drop I can read between the lines.... just sad because it looked like such a promising month.

Wishin - great news on the cigarettes.

Linz - you may or may not be out, I don't know enough about temping I'm afraid. If you are out then don't beat yourself up over having amonth free of OPKs and temping. We caught our egg on the month we did nothing to work out fertile days! Big hugs

xxx

Linz- Im so sorry :( you did sound like you had a promising month, especially with the smelling and growing boobs :( **hugs** I know nothing I say will make you feel better but jsut wanted to send hugs your way

AFM- Getting pretty depressed about this whole ttc thing too....I have so much crap going on in my life that sometimes I wonder why I even want to bring a child into this world....god know i dont feel like our family is complete though. I d love to take a relaxed approach to ttc but i know i cant...im not that type of person.

not testing until sunday but i ahve nothing out of the ordinary to indicate this could be it...(i guess 6dpo is the earliest id get any symptoms though...this is about the time i scrutanize my tp every time i go potty) **sigh**

Thanks, Wishin. I need those hugs. Just got a call from my mom - she was laid off and called me in tears. We work for the same company so it's even harder to hear, and she's been here 17 years. I just can't stop crying I feel so bad for her. What a crappy day.

:hug::hug::hug:

So sorry linz....wish I could be of more help...maybe its time ot break out that wine?

Ill be thinking of oyu and your mom today and hope the rest of the week gets better

Linz - sorry to hear about your mum's job, and i'm sorry you feel out! sending lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: your way x

Wishn - sorry you feel fed up as well, it does get difficult to keep positive doesn't it sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: too x

Giraffes - glad all went well with the midwife x

Afm i to am really down tonight! i caved as i thought i would and tested again today only to get a huge bfn!! although i tried to talk my way out of it i actually really thought i was heading for my bfp this month. I've read symptoms wrong before on previous months but i really thought my symptoms were real this time :wacko: i said to my oh that i don't think i can keep doing this to myself. it just gets harder each month and i feel so sad right now :cry:. I am going to stop working out my ovulation time and i wont b using opk's anymore, i dont temp anyway (way to confusing for me) and i'm going to stop harrassing oh to bd, if it's meant to be then it will happen i guess. Blimey i feel like this now, goodness knows what i'm gonna feel like tomorrow when the witch actually arrives! anyway ladies im off to cry myself to sleep :cry: I hope you all feel better soon xxxx

Nats, I totally sympathize with you! I thought this was the month, only to see it is not, and after 11 cycles I am fed up with this all! First three months did nothing, no timing, no temping, no opks, just checking CM. Next 5 months did temping and no BFP. Two months ago started using OPKs and still nothing. Obviously temping and OPKs and testing early has gotten me nowhere so I feel like I'm over it. Just crushed this month. If it doesn't happen by April, then it will time to see the FS, but seeing how I ovulate every month on time and have a pretty regular 28 day cycle and DH's count must be good since he's gotten someone pregnant in the distant past. But still the elusive BFP escapes us. Just feeling like no matter what I do, it's not helping.

Sorry ladies i'd love to spread some happiness but i can't seem to muster any up! had a big row with oh 2nite because he decided to tell me i'm obsessed!! (tell me something i dont know but does he really have to say that?) so i threw back that he doesn't give a shit, either way so theres no point in us even having any more kids together, and that he needn't worry anymore because i'm done with trying!! about 5 mins later he was blissfully snoring his head off and i was left crying my eyes out! why don't they get it? or is it just my oh? sorry for the downer ladies xx

Af arrived right on time :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Nothing else to say right now sorry guys, gl linz xx

so sorry nats ....i hope u are ok

afm- nothing at all going on....7dpo and my boobs are not sore anymore and all i have are some slight cramps...(normal for my tww) so I am pretty bummed out my self..not even sure if I will bother testing on Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->