I've got my anti-witch spray!

Nats- Keep your chin up hon....you are not out until the with shows her ugly face!

I do understand because for some reason I was so optimistic about this month but thats died down to almost no hope but that wont get us anywhere we have to keep thinking positive!!!!

PS- I am 1 day smoke free...I dont smoke just a little bit...I smoke quite a bit so I am really proud of my self for going one full day...hopefully it gets easier from here on out..I am stuffing my face though and have a weird headache. I just keep thinking about my son and how he started imitating me smoking by using his straw...that was it for me and I was done

Nats - I know how you feel, I got some zits on my face yesterday and when I looked back at last month's chart, I got acne on 9 dpo as well. Even though I've had a headache for 4 days now and still feeling lightheaded, I've had all these symptoms before and did not end up pregnant so it's hard for me to believe that this is actually the month.

Another weird thing that has been happening is my bra seems too small. Yesterday it was soooo uncomfortable all day, but it was a cheap bra, so today I decided to wear one of my more expensive ones (I'm only a B cup so I don't need much support) and as I was strapping it on, it wasn't fitting quite right. Even DH was watching me and said, "that bra looks too small" to which I responded that it was the biggest one I owned! But it's probably because I've gained 3 lbs since the honeymoon. I can't believe that if I was pregnant that there would actually be changes this early. I am only 10 dpo today.

Wishin - That is great about the smoking! When I quit a long time ago, back when I was doing a pack a day, I used the patch and it REALLY helped take the edge off. I was able to quit for 4 yeas after that. This time I went cold turkey since I had gradually reduced what I was smoking to about half a pack a week, so walking away from it wasn't too hard. You CAN do this. But it will be hard! Good luck my dear, I know you can stick with it!

Well done on the not smoking wishn, trust me it does get easier I am living proof! X

Depending on the day I was between half a pack to a pack a day....I never ever smoked anywhere near my son but he would look out the window at me smoking outside and thats where he saw me so now hes taking his juice box straws and pretending he is smoking like mommy...I felt horrible when he told me he was smoking. It has been really hard but I have a feeling that in 2 weeks it will get easier.

Im 4dpo and boobs are so sore (they always are after ov though) and light cramps that swich from left to right side...nothing much else going on except tired...

How is everyone else doing?

ok...was really trying to keep the PMA but just had ANOTHER pregnancy announcement on fertilebook....and to add insult to injury she announced it the same exact way that I had planned on announcing when it finally happened....

I bought my son a shirt that says "big brother" back in September...I was going to announce it that way but thats what she did...so FML

Wishin- I totally hear you! I had two announcements last week, a girl at work and my next door neighbor! But like DH told me, it has nothing to do with you, just ignore it! I have started unsubscribing from the pregnant ladies updates on facebook, though. Just don't want to watch them complaining about their morning sickness all the time. Like is it necessary to post that nearly every day? I get it. You're blissfully pregnant and sick... every.... day.

It will happen for us! God, I hope it will. Then you can do the same thing, and no one will care if she did it, too, because a lot of people do that. It's cute and you should do it, too.

honestly fertilebook wasnt really getting to me too much until just recently...I guess the longer it takes to see that BFP the more bitter Ill become...

Since NTNP- on month #10
Since TTC- 6 months

:( and thus far this tww seems exaclty like all others boooo.

Hey ladies!! Happy Valentine's day!! I hope you gals are all having a wonderful day!

Wishin - Congrats on not smoking!! That is fabulous news! One step closer to getting that BFP!!!

Nats - Don't count yourself out yet!! Keep your chin up!

Linz - OH yay about your bb's growing!! I hope this is it for you!! When do you plan on testing???

To our Preggo ladies - I'm so happy things are progressing well for ya'll! Upload some pics for us to see!! :)

AFM, I'm doing great! Just a bit of cramping here and there but that is to be expected. I go in for my post op appointment on Friday. I was pretty out of touch all weekend and stayed in bed with my heating pad and my tylenol til yesterday! I believe I am allergic to Lortab as I took one pill when I started cramping really bad and found myself itching from head to toe until the benadryl kicked in.

I am just finally ready to get past this month! I am due for my cycle March 2 so I still have a ways to go.. What really sucks is to know that I'm close to ovulating and can't Baby dance :( I have to refrain from sex for 2 weeks from the date I had surgery and my doctor doesn't want me ttc this month anyways. Sucks to see the fertile CM and can't do anything about it :) lol

Well I hope all of you are doing great! I promise to get back on more often but because I don't have much going on I tend to try not to think about all this ttc thus me staying away from all the ttc talk! But I do think about ya'll all the time wondering what ya'll are up to and how ya'll are faring! I'll be sure to check in more often. Besides I'll be curious to see ya'll results here in a few days!!!!

xoxoxo

Haleeeeyyyy! Hi! We miss you! Hopefully everything will be in perfect condition for you to get a late March BFP! Hope you're not in too much pain and that you have a swift recovery.

I am already testing. BFN so far. 10 dpo today. BFNs tend to not get me down since I am pretty used to seeing them. Besides, 10 dpo is pretty early to see one anyway, and if I keep testing negative, by the time AF gets here I'll be ready for her. I really hope this is my month, but after 10 months TTC it just seems like it will never happen so I don't want to get my hopes up based off symptoms that really tell you nothing!

Wishin - Right now it SHOULD feel like every other month. You really don't have any REAL symptoms till after implantation (7/8 dpo) and everything before that is really just related to the progesterone that's released once you ovulate. Are you temping?

Nope not temping.... I dont think I can. I set my
Alarm and everything but I was never asleep for longer than 3 hours and from what
I read that's necessary for accurate results... So I officially quit with temping

Hey ladies,

I tested again this morning although I promised myself that I wouldn't test now till fri! And of corse bfn! I'm pretty sure I'm out, although when I read what Linz wrote about her bb's being bigger I thought that sounds like mine, I also put it down to the extra few pounds but I asked my oh and he seemed to think they looked bigger as well???? I don't know though I still think its all in my head. I'm sure the witch will arrive right on time.
One other thing though, I'm noticing a slight pain just above my hips at the front it almost feels like trapped air??? I know it sounds weird anyone else get this???? X x x

Nats- you are not out until the witch shows up ...and as you have said yourself you are one of those people who tends to have slower build up of hcg and wont show positive until after a missed period. u are due friday right? you are still in!

afm- 5dpo...only thing has been really weird and painful cramps. more on the top of my stomach kind of under my ribs...nowhere near my ovaries or anything...they hurt

Thanks for your optimism wishn and yes im due fri, or maybe sat?? but friday i think. I do think though if i expect the witch then it won't be so hard to take when she comes, and if she doesn't come then that will be fantastic news!!!
hope your cramps ease off xx

Nats - big hugs, hope the witch doesn't arrive

Wishin - I agree with Linz - unsubscribe from the news feeds of the preggo fertilebook pages. I cried so much about those posts, particularly when they were the we got married yesterday and got pregnant instantly ones!

Haley - glad you're starting to feel better and your body is getting all set for accepting the bean next month.

So a quick poll - are you guys still happy for me to be posting here? I don't want to upset anyone by being pregnant, and I know how hard TTC is. So if you don't want me to, I shall keep quiet. I would hate for you to think that I was rubbing your noses in it (which is absolutely not my intention) but just that I feel I shared the TTC journey with you guys so I want to share the next part of the adventure too. Anyway, let me know - I won't be offended, promise!!

Giraffes, as if!! I know for me I like to read up on y'all journeys only because I know what y'all have gone through to get here. I don't feel you are rubbing anything in our faces! Of course I'm jealous of you lol but it's in the best way possible!! Trust me if you were a random stranger coming to the thread talking about how easy it was to get preggo then I think we'd all feel the same and want to kick you out HA!! But totally not the case! Of course this is just my opinion but I feel the others will say the same :)

Xoxo

I wrote a long response and some how it got deleted so now I am mad...yes giraffes please stay was the general gist haha...I have enjoyed hearing your stories '

haley- how are you feeling? are they going to clear you to ttc next month?? i cant imagine how frustrating it is to be told not bding this cycle...i know when dh was in the hospital how mad and upset I was that we culdnt bd...It was so irrational of me...I mena he had just had surgery..but I was still upset...haha so is the craziness of ttc

get well soon!

Thanks guys, hopefully the others will feel the same. Now because Haley asked (and she's sick so she gets her way) here's this week's scan! To me it's amazing, but I accept there's not a lot to see for anyone else. In the middle of the black bit there's a white blob, that's the yolk sac. Then, just above that to the right there's a broad bean shaped white blob - that's baby! You can't see the heartbeat on a photo obviously, and that was the most remarkable thing.

Attachments

• 6 weeks.jpg
    6 weeks.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 4
Nats - Hang in there girl, I got a BFN this morning too (Sorry Wishin!! I just can't help myself!!). We are NOT out til the witch arrives! Was even talking to DH this morning about how this month looks promising but I refuse to believe it till I see it, since I've had super promising months, only to have AF arrive on time. I'm tired of being tricked by my body!

Giraffes - don't you dare leave us! I second everything Haley said! You leave us and we will stalk you down on this forum! ;) And I love your baby blob pic! :D

Wishin - Hope that cramping gets better :( Sucks being 5 dpo, huh? I can't wait for this tww to be over with!

AFM - First morning in days I woke up without a headache, but I still have that whole foggy/light headed thing going on. BBs are still bigger. Even DH grabbed a handful last night while we were cuddling in bed and he said, "Oh yeah, they're for sure bigger!" Temp is still up, but not triphasic. My LP ranges from 13-15 days, and if it's on the shorter side it starts dipping by now. However if it's going to go on the long side it should still beup a couple more days. There's nothing I can really tell from my temps this go round. Only strange thing is that they're consistently higher this tww than any other month. Not sure why as I take my temp at 6 am every morning. Also had some AF like cramps on the way to work this morning. Not bad, but definitely there. She is due to show up anywhere from Saturday to Monday.

OK, I'm staying :) Thank you! You will get bored of the scan pics I'm sure though, I think they're doing one a week...

Big boobs are definitely good - mine are massive!!! And I think if you look back at my posts, they were my biggest sign. So Linz and Nats - you're definitely not out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->