I've got my anti-witch spray!

Ah wishn so sorry for you hope dh is ok and it wont be too long before your back to ttc xx

Awww wishin, I'm sorry hun. Hope he is better soon... is this for the same problem or something new?

CD 2 for me.

Same issue... Sigh

That's y I was so mad before! If he doesn't take care of himself we are goingto be in the hospital allll the time something completely fixable with lifestyle changes and he just won't do it

Okay girlies, so I'm off here for an unknown period of time. It's my first chance to update in forever (and since I have felt able to cope).

Basically my OH of 5 years had sex with a nurse at his hospital. I kinda threw him out and we haven't spoken. I'm heartbroken to put it mildly. Cheating ******.

I love you all muchly and :dust: I just don't really wanna be on here IYKWIM? Sorry it was such a blunt message. It's so raw still and beginning to feel real now.

Good luck and thanks for being awesome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doodah I'm so sorry to hear that I hope u and dh work something out that works for the two of u we are here to listen if u need to vent

Big hugs and praying for u

Doodah, that is awful. You did the right thing! I will never understand men who allow women to TTC while they are getting some on the side. I guess better to know now than after the fact. I know it won't make you feel much better when I say this but here goes anyway.... at least you are young and can easily find someone else who you can be happy with and still have time to have kids while you are still relatively young. When this happens to someone older with no kids sometimes they feel trapped like they won't have another chance. I'm really sorry darling. I hope you take care and things get better. :(

Doodah, i'm so sorry hon, big :hugs: . I know you must be devastated but dont forget that you are a strong woman. life likes to throw us challenges that changes our paths. this will lead you either into a stronger marriage with your dh, should you work it out, or leave you open to meeting someone amazing and more deserving of you when you are ready. good luck hon and take care x

Bfn in the frer at 11dpo- I'm crushed. Dh and I will probably just call it quits with everything going on it doesn't make sense to continue with the extra stress

I
Had started feeling hopeful that maybe no symptoms was a sign but pretty much surrender now. Af is due Friday or Saturday and I have nothing but my preaf sore boobs going on. And with the. Bfn this morning well... Not likely I'm pregnant :(

Big hugs wishin. Dont want to give you false hope but 11dpo is still early for bfn, really hoping you get bfp in the next few days xx

Its hard to stay optimistic when you see so many people getting their bfs from like 8dpo on

A while ago I worked out an approximare DPO when I found out with my son and I was about 19dpo...I got a very big positive on a $ store cheapie then.

I wasnt ttc as we are now...more like NTNP...so I had no idea of O day or dpo or any of that and definitely no symptom spotting or tww. I had no idea of any symptoms...at least if there were any I didnt notice. The only thing I remember was telling one of my friends that about 3-4 days prior to my BFP that I felt like my period was stuck. I must have been late at that point but felt like AF was coming..when I said it was stuck I almost felt this ball of pressure down there ..must have been my uterus. Anyways, I am not sure why I am rambling about this...

oh hon, you're not rambling, you're retalking yourself into a possible bfp. trying to be positive. as you've just said although you werent as aware as you are now, you didnt appear to have any symptoms so similar to how you're feeling now and who knows when it's normal for you to get a bfp as you tested late last time. hang in there. its not over till that fat old witch sings. have everything crossed for you xx

Thanks leia... I don't want to be out or think I'm out but I am just rapidly losing hope

My family doesn't seem complete and now thinking that I may go on the rest of my life feeling like its not complete devastates me. Dh and I really don't think we will continue ttc after this cycle ... I'm so crushed :(

Wishin - you are definitely not out until it's over! From what I've seen from stalking these boards and ttc these last 10 months, it seems like the BFPs come to those with fewer symptoms. The more symptoms I read, the less likely the BFP it seems (and experience).

As for TTC after this cycle, is there anything wrong with NTNP after this cycle? That's basically where I am at this point. I'm not going to bother timing, or OPKing, or temping, or testing early. I'm just going to BD when I'm feeling in the mood (which I usually am very much during my fertile period) and if I got longer than 30 days between AFs I'll take a test. It's not like you have to go back on the pill or something, is it?

I'm hoping that the relaxed approach will get me my BFP, but I had to go through the stress of not getting one to realize that wasn't helping me achieve it.

wishn - i've never got a bfp untill the day af is due, so ur not out till the witch shows. Can i ask, are you giving up ttc permanately or just till dh is better? x

I was actually hopeful again yesterday I started getting sore gums and this morning they bled when I brushed wish never happens and I hear thats a symptom but BFN :(

I believe we will stop ttc all together. I dont want to but my husband is not doing well and I dont know how I would be able to handle his health (constant hospital visits) being pregnant or with a new baby. I keep telling myself at least we have ds who is hte love of my life but I really wanted a sibling for him :(

linz- I think ntnp is the best way to go about it...seems like the stress of ttc is getting to everyone. i will keep checking in to see if you got your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->