I've got my anti-witch spray!

work goes by so much slower when im not busy on BnB....lol

how are our preggos? What about you Nats? you sohuld be in the tww right?

Well i'm not actually sure where i am??? but i guess yes technically speakin i am in the tww, i dont even know when af due this month, i am not keeping track, just taking a very relaxed attitude to ttc and seeing what happens and actually i am a lot calmer and happier, will keep u all up to date, hows everyone else doing?? xx

im pretty relaxed too... dh is BACK in the hospital but im not freaking out too much. it just seems like its not the right time for us...so we are at the ntnp stage...what will be will be

nats- good to hear you are so releaxed and happy :)

Hi ladies - I'm still stalking this forum! Trying to be more laid back about ttc like I said. However, with my horrible ovulation pains I get every month it's kinda hard NOT to know when it's happening. Which is fine, I am just SO over POAS constantly and micro analyzing my temps every day. I think I'm about 6 dpo today and since I'm not SS, there's nothing really exciting to report!

I do know that we are in with a chance this month since we managed to BD the day before I think I ovulated, so now it's just up to nature to let it take it's course!

I can say that it was nice to not be stressed out during my fertile time asking myself "are we bding enough? At the right time? etc" This time I just let go and said if our timing's off then it's off. But it wasn't so I guess I am learning to let go a little more each day and just trust in the process!

Wishin - So sorry to hear about DH being back in the hospital... :( He can't enjoy being there, either. Hopefully that will motivate him to take care of his health? Hang in there girl.

It's so nice to hear you girls sounding so relaxed and non-stressed. I miss you all nattering on here but it's good that the NTNP seems to be working for you all right now. still got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Wishin - sorry to hear about your hubby again. very tough with your little one to look after too. hope he comes home soon xx

AFM - all is going well. Wish i didnt feel so tired and have no energy (dont get me wrong, not really complaining). My OH works really hard all week and is only home weekends, there is so much i need to do here on the land and house but i only seem to manage to look after the kids and stay on top of the housework. feeling very guilty. looking forward to my energy levels rising again when i hit 2nd trimester. :)

leia- Like you said, things will get better second tri! Hang in there girlie...when is your next appt?

Linz- Miss ya! fingers crossed for you that Ruby was right about this month! KEEP ME POSTED!!!

AFM- I entered m fertile period yesterday but no BD to speak of. DH came home from the hospital last night (and this is hilarious) he told me he would BD (he doesnt know its THAT time of the month..I havent been testing with OPKs but after a few months you just know your schedule) but he told me that Id have to shower first. WIth him being in the hospital and me being alone I hate to say I hadnt showered since Sunday.

I spent all day with him in the hospital Saturday and Sunday (got home at midnight both times...no shower)

Monday I dropped of our son at daycare, went to work, went grocery shopping, emptied dishwasher, loaded dishwasher, took out trash, cleaned litter box, put groceries away, made dinner, fed and bathed our kiddo then put him to bed, and did 3 loads of laundry..so too tired to shower (lol)

Tuesday I dropped our son off, went to work, picked DH up at the hospital, dropped him off at home, ran out to get his prescriptions filled, picked up our son at daycare, went home, made dinner, left to pick up prescriptions...so uhm yea by the time he asked for a little BDing session I was totally willing but there was not a shot in hell i was getting out of bed to shower....thank goodness I did get a shower this morning though haha

ok sorry i know i was gross but i had so little time and too much to do...i can not wait until the weekend so i can sleep in..but oh right i have to get up early saturday because my sister is having a pre-wedding ceremony at her local church so I have to drive 2 hours to philly and be ther by 10am...booo :(

leia - i remember that stage as u know wont be long and ur be glowing and feeling much better, even though right now it feels as if ur gonna feel like this forever!! lol

linz - fingers crossed, hope this is ur month

Wishn - there's still time for you, fingers crossed and hope your dh feels better soon

afm well i just miss u ladies so much! ur probably all think i'm mad but i've found my angels! i wont bore u all with the details but i am hopeful that they will help me towards what i want, will let u know lol xxxx

Nats - you have me curious too :). Hope they do help you get what you want. good luck hon xx

Hi everyone,

So nice to hear you all sounding so chilled! Nats - definitely not mad, whatever helps, but I'm definitely curious!

Wishin - sorry to hear about OH being back in hospital, hope he's on the mend again now.

Big love xxx

hey g how are you feeling?? hows the baby baking?

leia- what about you?

Hi Everyone.....Gosh I miss talking to you ladies.
Wishin-sorry to hear about your hubby, well wishes and a speedy recovery.

I hope everyone else is doing the the best,

AFM-I try to keep myself busy during the day to keep from sleeping so much which is really easy considering I'm here all day by myself, but some days I just have to give in and take a little nap, which is better than sitting and crying all the time..I seem to be doing alot of it here lately, I never knew being pregnant would make me such a basket case, I feel like I'm going through puberty all over again. :cry: sorry for the rant I guess you could call it, anywho I look forward to reading more post and hopefully with some BFP'S...Good Luck ladies and take care :hugs:

Hi ladies! Sounds like everyone is doing so good! Even you, first. All those hormones just means everything is working the way it should!

AFM - Nothing really to report here. This is the first month I don't have ANY symptoms what so ever. Maybe because I'm not looking for them? But no matter how hard I try, I can't conjure up any symptoms like I have (apparently) been able to in previous months. It's so lack of anything that it's really more of a bore than anything.

So I'm using all my spare obsessive powers to get back on track with my diet. I figure if I'm not going to be pregnant for awhile, I might as well work on losing these 10-15 lbs that I gained in the last couple years. At least that will occupy my energies for the time being. Not to mention I'd hate to get pregnant while I'm at my heaviest. Just means more to lose in the long run.

Anyway, AF is due the day before St. Patty's day so will hopefully know something by then.

First- Your hormones are jsut out of wack, itll get better I promise!!! Hang in there

Linz- you better update me! Ill be in Mexico but Ill be checking fb and here so either way is fine :)

I caved and peeked at my cycle tracker on my phone and im like cd13 or something so following past months routine Id be getting a + OPK tomorrow and Saturday with O day on Saturday...hope DH is up for some bding tonight. We tried last night (becasue he wanted to) and then couldnt keep it up (TMI sorry)...I could see he was devastated.

My bday is March 20th so if we did miraculously conceive this month I would possibly get a bfp on my bday....my first pregnancy I found out March 19th ....that would make me the happiest person on the planet. 2008 was def the best bday ever when I found out I was pregnant

Ok i didn't want to rant on about it cause u will all think i'm losing the plot, but i will briefly tell you about the angels!!!

We all have angels watching over us, they are there waiting to guide us in the right direction, all you have to do is ask for their help. They cannot intervene untill u ask, but honestly ladies since i've been reading up on it all so much has happened and it can't just be coincidence surely?
The thing is it might all be a load of rubbish, but it's not hurting anyone and i figure i've got nothing to lose! so thats me really, you were all curious so i thought i better ellaborate a bit lol.
hope thats eased the curiosity he he xxxx love to all xxxx

Nats- I believe you and you know what with everything going on with dh and his health I'm totally going to ask my angels for help :)

Big hugs

Linz - sounds like you're onto a winner with the weight loss

Nats - the angels sound like a totally positive thing!

Wishin - hope you get your Birthday BFP!

First - I get the whole crying thing, I have cried at everything, including a life insurance advert!

AFM - baby is cooking well thanks, we had another scan last week, we have one on Thursday and then our 12 week scan the following Tuesday, eek! I've been really sick if I'm honest, hubby has a great expression for what he wants to say when people ask how I am (I've kind of gone off the radar) she's vomiting all the time, but in a really healthy and happy way! Thankfully he hasn't actually said that to anyone yet...! Our families now all know and they're very excited.

OMG ladies... I'm not sure what to think, please look at this pic and give me opinions!!

I am 11 dpo this morning...

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 11
OMG Linz, i have a crap computer so cant tell the colour and its very faint but i definately see a line. and i mean definately, there is no maybe, there is a line there. just wish i could see a colour but i would say thats a BFP. OMG so excited for you, feel like dancing round room (bet you want to but dont want to get your hopes up) cant wait to see next one tomorrow. So hope this is it for you. i am crossing everything xx

Thanks, leia!! It is definitely pink in real life. I'm only 11 dpo, so I would assume it would be faint still. I'm refraining from using the restroom for another hour and a half so I can use an Answer brand! (it will have been 4 hours by then) I'm not letting myself believe yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->