I've got my anti-witch spray!

wont test before mon, well at least i plan not to lol, we're going away for the easter weekend, oh is back to work on tues, so if i can test mon and get our bfp then it will be lovely for him to be at home with me when we get it, he's been at work every other time and i've told him on the phone, so keeping my fingers crossed and praying this is it, Haven't had any dreams of swimming with fish yet though, and i remembered the other day that i did with some of the other pregnancies, but lots of other things different to normal so i'll just have to wait out the last few days!! xxx

Aww :blush: thanks leia, will keep you all up to date of corse xxx

Leia! Congrats on becoming a lemon!

Nats - I'm crossing everything I have for you!

Thanks Linz, bless you.

I dreamt of loads of rain last nite! Looked it up and apparently it's a sign of fertility! Any of You pregnant ladies had this? Sorry to keep going on but I'm so sure now, wish I could test but I know it will only b a bfn at this stage so frustrating! X x x

Nats how exciting!!!! I will have everythig Crossed for
You as well! I am a believer in dreams telling you stuff so I'm so excited to see your results!

Anyone hear from Haley?

Hi wishn Thank you so much! I dont want to make myself look stupid by saying all this but i'm so sure i am! When i was first pregnant with Henry before i got a bfp i dreamt of swimming in a huge pool with lots of fish and eels around me, it was creepy lol and i looked that up and it was a sign of conception, then i got my bfp, now i had the dream of rain last nite, i am starting to get extreemly bloated in the evenings, my bbs are sore and my nipples sorry tmi, had lower back ache, sicky on and off. But the main thing is i just sort of got a feeling! Going to feel so stupid if i'm wrong lol. Roll on mon can't wait to test xxxx

I know what you mean when you say you'll feel stupid if you're not, but don't get down on yourself if you're not! I felt that way many a time. That being said, I'd never been pregnant before so I didn't know what my body would do. You on the other hand have lots of experience to go on, so trust what your body is telling you!

Around 4 and 5 weeks I was having lots of water and fish dreams. I kept dreaming I was going on these fishing trips only to stare at the fish in the river, rather than actually fishing them up.

AFM - my morning sickness is more manageable this morning (although last night was the worst I have felt so far, I was sure I was going to puke any second). So that's a welcome reprieve, however short it may be. And I am 7 weeks today! Yay! I keep hearing good statistics on lower MC rates in women who 1)make it to 8 weeks, 2)have morning sickness, and 3)have observed a heartbeat. So just one more week to go before my MC chances drop drastically and I'll be able to sigh a bit of relief.

As far as dreams go, last night I dreamt my house was haunted and we decided to sell it since it was getting out of hand. Weird.

Sorry I've been out of pocket for awhile! Work has been crazy, and I've been helping take care of my mother-in-law.

Oh Nats!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope that you get your BFP!!! With me shortly after!!! :) lol

Lindz - Hope the morning sickness resides soon but I heard the same about decreasing chance of miscarriage with morning sickness.

Wishin - How are things coming along? How is the hubby doing these days?

All of our other preggers - Hope ya'll are doing great!!!

AFM, I finished my round of clomid on Sunday. I started the estrogen on Monday. The doctor tells me I should ovulate sometime in the next few days. So far I've gotten a false positive with the OPK... According to my calendar and past history I should ovulate on Saturday or Sunday... We'll see!!! I hope this round of the medicines work! I just can't wait to experience what all of you are experiencing or have once experienced!!

I'll keep you posted as I have more news :)

Nats - Let us know as soon as you test!! This sounds so positive for you!!!!!

XOXO

Will do haley, as soon as i test the next thing i do will be turn on my lap top and let u all know the outcome xxxxx

Well tried so hard to resist but ended up testing this morning only to get a massive bfn!!!! so feeling a bit deflated today, i know its to early to show for me so i'm hoping my poas addiction will hold off now till mon or even tue's! But for some reason i'm just not feeling so positive, am starting to feel silly already for being so 'sure'! :blush: I'm going away for easter weekend so prob wont be on now till mon. so hope you all have a lovely weekend. see you all on mon xxxx

big :hugs: nats. Dont give up yet. if you're not due af till monday then you must be really early today. And dont feel silly around us. we've all been in the same position. PMA is good. Have a great easter weekend, come back to your bfp on monday or tuesday xx

Awww thanks leia, i just feel out today, woke up when oh went to work feeling so sick!! :sick: then went back to sleep and was ok when i woke again, but i think i must be coming down with something because i just feel blurgh! i'm very short tempered (which is normal week before af) and i feel a bit drained really, like i got no energy to do anything :nope:. I hate everyone :gun: (present company not included) just want to crawl under a rock and stay there till af has passed lol. sorry for moaning,

Also want to say thank you to all you lovely ladies for always supporting me i dont know where i'd be without you, i have joined lots of other forums but none of them are like this one, you guys are the best! Thank you xxxx:hugs:

Nats- its still really early! If it was closer to your AF then I could see why youd be upset but you are 6 or 7 days out from af! Dont give up hope! Your symptoms sounds great and like you said ...you jsut have the feeling! Hang on to it! Big hugs

ps- I agree, I have joined a lot of other forums and there is none like this group of girls :) Im really happy our preggos didnt leave us :)

Nats, aren't you only like 9 dpo? I took a test at 9 dpo and it was STARK WHITE. Didn't even bother at 10 dpo because I felt like I was out. Then at 11 dpo is when I saw a very, very faint line. You remember! So just because it's bfn today does not mean anything for what it will be in a few more.

Wishn - Linz - I know i'm just being daft, I'm 10 dpo today and i should know better because i've never got a bfp before day af is due! so will test again mon when we're back from weekend away and see where i stand then, Speak to you all soon xxxx

Nats - big hugs and positive vibes, the sickness has to be a good thing. Have a fab weekend away and hopefully you'll have a great present on your return!!

Linz - I had bloat really early on, I haven't fitted my jeans since about 7/8 weeks. I now have a definite bump though that other people can see, although maybe only the people that know what I looked like before. It's certainly not at the 'give up your space to me on the bus' stage yet.

We had a day of pram shopping yesterday, which was a lot of fun, but quite stressful!! I have my heart set on one pram, but hubby doesn't like the mechanism for putting it up and down. We went to 2 shops, and I think the mechanism was actually broken in one of them which is why the assistant couldn't do it (the other worked fine) but now hubby is really worried. Out of interest, what prams/pushchairs do you have those that already have one? We did however agree on a nursery design (once upon a time theme by mamas and papas if you want to google it!)

G xxx

I know i'm not supposed to be on here but just to keep you all updated, had a trace of fresh blood on the tp when i wiped this evening so know af is to follow! :cry: It's not implantation bleed, can feel af in my stomach so thats me out! I can't believe i got it sooo wrong, really felt different this month now i feel like a fool! :wacko:. hope you all enjoy easter weekend xxxx

Ohhh nats, I am so sorry honey... she has tricked me so many times I've lost count now! That's why we call her the witch and not our buddy!

Hope you enjoy your Easter holiday, my dear.

Giraffes, is a pram the same thing as a stroller? I know everyone here just gets the ones you can lift the car seat/carrier out of and click into the stroller.

AFM - got my first scan booked on April 17th!! Eeek! I'm so excited! However, the woman on the phone making the appointment asked if I'd been seen before and I said yes, at 5 1/2 weeks I went in for a scan. So she tells me since I've already been seen, they won't want to see me till 20 weeks probably... UMMM NOOO... They may have done a quick scan, but no bloodwork, tests, EDD, heartrate, etc!! I lied and told her it was only a yolk sac and no heartbeat so she would book me for my normal 7-10 week scan!! I was about to start yelling at her on the phone! No!! I am not waiting until half way through my pregnancy to see the doctor for my first prenatal visit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->