I've got my anti-witch spray!

Fantastic Linz, i'm well smiley for you :). makes it real now, doesnt it? So glad all was good xx

Hello Ladies, sorry been MIA not feeling the best. I did go to doc last wednesday and was disappointed. she wants to wait until next month to do an ultrasound I guess the only thing that kept me from going off on her was the fact that I was listening to my beans heartbeat (which is the most amazing sound I could ever hear in my life) for like an hour guess she felt sorry for me so she left me in the room just to listen. :happydance:
when she came back in the room me still crying, shes trying to console me by saying "Stacy I know your hurt but look at it this way, if your little jellybean is in the right position then you will get to know the sex". It did make me feel some what better for a while..Other than the OUT OF THE BLUE sickness, my face looking like I'm going through puberty and the crying for no reason I think I'm doing pretty good.
Well enough of my ranting....

Linz- so glad everything is going great for you and your little bean.:hugs:
Wishin- So sorry hun :hugs:...good luck in your weight loss..
Leia- I know exactly how you feel..:hugs:

I haven't forgoten about you all and I hope all you other wonderful ladies are doing amazing and Gariffes looking forward to the next pic of your precious bundle...Have an amazing night along with an amazing day!!!

Linz - :happydance: that was the most amazing moment of early pregnancy for me, to see a flutter on something so small was totally breathtaking. So happy all was well.

Wishin - glad to hear you're managing to stay positive, onwards with the weight loss!

First - glad you got to hear the heartbeat although it sucks you didn't get your scan. At least by your next one you'll be able to see so much detail.

nats and Haley - Hello! Hope you're having a good day.

G xxx

Linz - So glad ur little bean is growing well :happydance: xxx

uhm yea so the spotting led to NOTHING! I am still bloated as all hell but no witch to be seen just yet. Today is cd32 which is the longest cycle I have ever had while tracking (which is over a years worth now) so hoping she shows up tonight to put me out of my misery. My breast dont hurt as much though which is some kind of relief because they were killing me!

Wishn - Maybe u should test again???? dont want to get ur hopes up but all seems a little strange dont u think? xxxx

Wishn - I've had that kind of spotting go either way. I've had spotting show up to only have AF show up a day or two later, and I also had spotting around the time of AF only to be pregnant... so.... test again or wait it out?? Either way, something should show up soon!

Thanks Nats and Linz- I am like 99.99% sure that its the witch. I saw the light pink streaked tp only after looking for it yesterday then nothing until later in the evening when I had a bowel movement and I guess the strain made more blood come out, this time it was lsightly more red and more visable didnt have to inspet the tp to see it. Then nothing again (so saw it twice yesterday) Then today nothing still until I had another bowel movement and saw the visible one again just a dot the size of a quarter pinkish cm with a red center. THen nothing since.

I too spot before my period but the way it usually works is that I start with a tiny twinge of pink or brown on tp after wiping and everytime after the flow becomes stronger and stronger until its a full blown period. So this whole seeing it and then not seeing it again until the next day is not typical.

Since I am so certain that its the witch I am not going to test unless I go well beyong 32 days....since I have had 32 day cycles before I wouldnt be surprised if I am having another one. Plan is to test again Saturday because the witch should def be here by then!

oh and what makes me beleive it IS the witch is my bowel movements. I always become more regular right before she comes.

Usually Im a once a week type a girl lol so sorry for all the tmi in my posts today

Fingers crossed you get your answer soon, not wanting to make you more hopeful, sore boobs were my no 1 symptom! Also, have you mentioned to your doc about only going once a week - I know I don't have a normal digestive system so shouldn't really comment but I'm pretty sure that's not normal. It could be a sign of something else which is preventing the conception. Tell me to butt out if you like!!

lol giraffes- I dont mind at all. I have always been a once a week person for as long as I can remember. I think my parents were really worried about it too and took me to get seen and nothing ever came of it. I know mostly now its due to my diet I dont eat lots of veggies and fruit and get very little fiber so I know when I start eating better I tend to go more often.

I am really considering seeng an expert once our one year is up in May because Id like all the help we can get! at least get bloods and an SA!

Any glimpse of hope I had just went down the toilet (literally lol) just peed again and saw more spotting more typical of preaf so yup its a 32 day cycle after all! Hopefully by next O date Ill have lost a few lbs and hoping that and DH's new lifestyle helps with conception!

Love u all and thanks for the continued support!

And spotting stops again wtf!!!!!

Took a dollar store test bfn so why
Is the witch toying with me when I am trying to welcome her!?

Oh wishin, big hugs. sounds like the witch is being a right b.i.t.c.h. hope she stops messing with your head. Did you get an early bfp last time or could it be that you are someone who gets late ones. still holding out hope for you but mostly hope you know one way or another very soon. it must be driving you crazy. :hugs: xx

I tried to figure out when I found out last time
Knowing what I know now and it was somewhere around 19dpo...I
Had very strong lines on a $ store test. But I also didn't test before that at all
So I have no clue how early I would have been positive. I don't remember having any symptoms either I just tested because of a dream I had and voila bfp!

This is sooo frustrating! Just come on already sheesh

Btw- I read about the qtip test to check cm ... The first time I did it nothing... Second time it was brown... What does that mean

Wishn - sorry for your current situation it must be driving you mad, hope you find out one way or the other really soon.

afm well i have a bit of a weird question for you ladies, here go's.
as you know i bded fri nite and sun nite, i found a few opks from last month and thought i might as well use them so i got not quite positive on sat, definately positive on sun and negative by mon afternoon. had a few twinges when i woke up mon morning (which i thought was ovulation) boobs started to hurt on mon (which is becoming normal for me after ovulation) so sat back and relaxed a little thinking now it was down to nature.
Well yesterday for most of the afternoon and still now, first thing thurs morning i have got pain around my right ovary, its not servere its just there bit like a period pain, so do you think i could of got my ovulation wrong? i really hope not cause oh was too tired to bd last nite so if this is ovulation then we've missed it, but why did i get a positive opk on sun? if its not ovulation did any of you ladies get pain's like this this soon before you got your bfp's???
Oh yes and i also has pink on the tp when i wiped, tmi coming up but then i put some tp sort of up there to see what was happening and had a small amount of fresh blood???
And yes ladies it's official i am obsessing again!!! long gone is the relaxed attitude i was having. Praying for my bfp!! xxxxxx

Nats- It could have been IB? but sounds kind of early to be...but if it was you should be able to test at like 9dpo and get a +. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you that you caught that eggy!!!

I on the other hand did not. AF finally showed up this morning. I am so happy because I HATE LIMBO LAND. I went from not really caring since I thought we missed the window to getting super excited that we might have bd the right time then to just pissed off at all the confusion. So I am happily moving on to the next cycle.

PS- unless you got ewcm I dont think you would have Oed later...but not so sure hope someone else can help you

Wishn - Well I guess congrats on getting AF?? :p At least you finally know what's her deal.

Nats - I always get pain before/during/after ovulation. Usually the most extreme pain is on the day of, but it's more of a sore throbbing pain. However, I have had light pink bleed a couple times on the day of ovulation. However, if you had a +opk on sunday and twinges on monday, I would say you ovulated on monday. Especially if you had ewcm over the weekend and then did not see it return this week. It seems a little early for IB as they say it takes 3 days minimum for the egg to even reach the ends of the tubes, but who knows. If you for some reason ovulated earlier than you thought, anything is possible.

Keep us informed how it progresses!! I am interested to see how this turns out!

It's Linz birthday!!!!!!
Happy birthday Linz!!!!!! Big hugs and hope you had a fab day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->