I've got my anti-witch spray!

Ack! It's the 30th, but thank you! You probably saw the pic on FB, my work decorated my office early since I'm taking tomorrow off. Thanks, wishn! Eeek, 31!

Ack! It's the 30th, but thank you! You probably saw the pic on FB, my work decorated my office early since I'm taking tomorrow off. Thanks, wishn! Eeek, 31!

Happy Birthday Linz!!! Heres to a blessed day with many more to come.:hugs:

Happy Birthday Linz!!! Hope you have a fab day, next year you'll be getting a card addressed to Mummy...

xxx

Happy birthday for tomorrow linz, hope u have a lovely day x

Thanks for your answers wishn and linz, just have to wait and see i suppose, still getting pains on and off, no more blood so now its just getting thru the dreaded tww, will keep u all informed xxxx

Good luck on your tww Nats!

Keep us posted!!

Debating on whether to use opks or not this month I think it drove me more nuts not knowing last cycle

Well i'm 6 or 7 dpo today and i feel exactly the same as every other month!! bb are sore but this is normal after ovulation, got a bit of a lower back ache but sure this is my bed as oh has aswell, cramping on and off but again normal after ovulation, cm about the same as normal i think so normal normal normal so am thinking i'm probably out this month :cry: So sad i was so convinced this was going to be my month! i guess i got my angels wrong :wacko:
How's everyone else doing? Are all our prego ladies doing well??? xxxx

Thanks wishn, so want to keep positive but really can't do the disappointed again!! so figure if i just think that i'm not if i am its double exciting lol xx

:hugs: Nats, hang in there. I agree with wishin, Dont give up on those angels yet :). x

Wishin - thats a difficult one. I can understand the needing to know when you ovulate but of course that then puts pressure on the bding. Dont be too hard on yourself whatever you do - good luck x

AFM - finally found baby on doppler the other night. took ages and was only for a few seconds but definately heartbeat. :). And i know its early but i have been feeling movement and have been for the last few weeks but convinced myself that it was too early before. am very happy :)

wow leia, thats amazing for you! awww i love that feeling of the tiny bean moving around inside you its so magical! so exciting! :happydance: x

afm not quite given up hope, noticing things but think its all normal for me so not really sure, do know i've been feeling very sicky on and off all day today!!!! weird!! xx

Wishin - I definitely found that OPKs were MORE stress than anything. Last month I took one cause I felt like ov was about to happen and it was pos, but we had already BD the night before so it didn't stress me out.

Nats - the ONLY and I mean only symptom I had last month was a feeling of having a warm face, and it didn't start until 9 dpo. Other than that every single thing was the same. I even got my pre AF break out like I usually do on days 9 and 10.

Leia - That's amazing! I can't wait for that! Do you own a doppler or are you renting one?

AFM - Been hit with the morning sickness truck. Yesterday I just laid in bed all day watching tv. Today is a little better, but it still comes and goes. At least it waited till my birthday was over.

Question for the preggo ladies - When or have you yet started showing? I think I've gained a couple lbs. I just feel enormous, even though I really haven't been pigging out or anything. My clothes still fit, they're just slightly tighter.

Thanks linz, just have to wait and see gonna test on mon if no af, and as far as the showing is concerned, i know im not preggas right now but i have had three and i showed at different times with all of them!! 1st pregnancy i didn't show till i was about 5 months, second about 3 1/2 months and the third about 3 months, but you definately do sort of swell up in the early weeks, ur stomach sort of bloats, its something to do with your uterus swelling and changing shape. Its so lovely when u actually get ur baby bump though, i love it lol xxxx

Linz- sorry ms got you...as you know every pregnancy is different but for whatever reason yu tend to show earlier with 2nd, 3rd kid etc. I think what you are experiencing is the bloating from all the fluids...you are going to have an increase in fluids in your entire body so best option is to chug chug chug your water and make sure you are religiously taking your prenatals so your body doesnt get depleted of nutrients. Youll prob start to actually show at 4/5 months. (average from what I hear)

leia- that put a smile on my face...love the baby moving its such a special moment

nats- keep up the pma

afm- I saw a april fools joke it was a clearblue digi that someone posted on fb but where it says 'pregnant' 'not pregnant' it said 'JUST KIDDING'. I fell for it with the friend that posted it so I sent it to my MIL and mom...both told me they were terrified when they first saw it....wtf!!! not the reaction I wanted. But I sent it to them to see what reaction to expect when it does finally happen so ...well ..there it was! boooo! lucky for dh and I we dont care about their say in this

also last night was the first time I talked to dh abot how stressful ttc has been for me. He knows about the opks and stuff but he had no idea how devastating it was to get my period and how much it has been impacting my moods for the last few months. I asked him if he thought we should really just stop and Id go back on bc...he said no and that he would really try to be more udnerstanding and cooperative. I hope he means it because we are quickly approaching hte 1 year mark and I just feel like there is a ton of pressure on me

Wishin - great that you and your oh had a chat and he understands better. I hope things get easier now you can share the stresses. x

Nats - got my fingers crossed for you x

Linz - 1st pregnancy i started showing about 18 weeks. you do get bloated early on. after 12th week your uterus lifts out of your pelvis so you start to get a small bump then. This time around i show already. slightly scared about how big i'm going to get, i'm petite and have always had neat little bump. i've warned my oh that this time around might be my downfall !!
- I own a doppler. we brought one 8 years ago, after the loss of our son, into the next pregnancy to help ease the journey. We spent alot at the time and although its very good, it doesnt have the digital displays that the new ones have. I think you can get cheap ones secondhand on ebay. It has been a godsend to us through our pregnancies and put my mind at ease plenty of times. I have also been able to loan it out to friends which has been great.

ok ladies, this morning i looked normal, this evening i look 3 months pregnant or more! my stomach is so swollen or bloated what is going on? i dont normally get this before af so this is not normal for me. Any ideas???? xx

Oooh Nats, I hope this is good news for you! I'll keep my fx'd!

How long until AF is due?

due monday or maybe tues, i'm excited linz! this finally could be my bfp!!! xxx

I'm excited for you, too! Do you think you will test early, or wait it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->