I've got my anti-witch spray!

YAY NATS!!!! So happy you and DH worked it out! :) I know if you are anything like me and DH a lot of the unhappiness is stemming from ttc... :(

Anyways, glad its all worked out and you are back! You know we are always here for you!

Linz and Leia- Yay on exciting appointments coming up! I loved any appt no matter what it was for hehe. For the last like month and a half of my pregnancy I was 3cm dialated and I was so excited each time to check if I was further along...nope...went into labor still at 3cm..ahah

Awww first! That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!

Yay for finding out in about a week! SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!

Oh- I took my step son to find out with us too....it was a pretty crowded room actually...my mom sister, husband and step son all went. This time I plan on having only DH.

There are so many cute announcements of the sex that i have seen that i want to be able to do one!

look up the cupcake one SUPER CUTE!

Awww first! That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!

Yay for finding out in about a week! SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!

She is the sweetest little thing, and can't wait until he/she gets here so she can be a "BIG SISTER"...I worried so much about her being jealous because shes the baby but she says "Mommy I know I'll always be your baby Girl but I can't wait to be a Big Sister".. I just hope shs stays that way..

Nats - so pleased you worked things out. And that your lap is really soon. Fingers crossed that's the turning point you need.

AFM - I have a scan tomorrow!!!! So I might get to find out the sex then. Otherwise it'll be in 4 weeks at our 20 week scan. Eeek :D

Oh- I took my step son to find out with us too....it was a pretty crowded room actually...my mom sister, husband and step son all went. This time I plan on having only DH.

There are so many cute announcements of the sex that i have seen that i want to be able to do one!

look up the cupcake one SUPER CUTE!

I have been looking around on the web for cute announcements, were do you go?

I thought about having shirts made that she can wear to tell daddy because he's going to hang back and let it be a day for her..

Giraffes- OMG yay! U better log on right away and tell us!

First- I am also doing the shirt thing to announce the pregnancy to family (big brother shirt) but I bought one back in September with long sleeves so at this rate hes prob outgrown it :(

But for announcing the sex I saw a cute idea on FB...the parents made a cake and with green and yellow (normal gender neutral colors) they wrote something on the cake that said...guess what we are having? or something like that..im sure there is a better way to put it ...but then when they cut into the cake the icing (or cake itself can be) was blue to announce that it was a boy. It can also be done with cupcakes ill try to find a link...

Nats - so pleased you worked things out. And that your lap is really soon. Fingers crossed that's the turning point you need.

AFM - I have a scan tomorrow!!!! So I might get to find out the sex then. Otherwise it'll be in 4 weeks at our 20 week scan. Eeek :D

Looking forward to your post with of course pics to share....So exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It looked something like this....they had cupcakes and then when the people bit into it it was blue icing inside

CUTE! AND YUMMY!

Attachments

• gender_reveal_cupake1-300x218.jpg
    gender_reveal_cupake1-300x218.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Another amazing scan - but no gender I'm afraid!! We were on the less detailed machine as it was just a check to see all was well rather than a detailed look. But here's the photo of our baby for your enjoyment. I love that it has his/her legs crossed :D Also, got a date for my section - 3rd October - EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! Crazy to think that, unless anything happens that'll be baby's Birthday.

Attachments

• 16 weeks 5 days.jpg
    16 weeks 5 days.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
Great news giraffes :). you'll have to wait a few more weeks for gender. Thats my due date too, if baby decides to come exactly on 40 weeks - unlikely for mine as last two came 4 and 3 weeks early.

Are you or first feeling any movements yet?

No movement as yet - I've been trying to convince myself that some of my tummy gurgles are baby but it's definitely just imagination. Are you? You'll know what to feel for so you have an advantage!

It would be funny if they came on the same day, although it does sound like you'll be having another early one. How tall are you out of interest? My doc was saying today that tall people (I'm 5'11) usually go overdue. That's why my section is booked for only a couple of days before my due date rather than further in advance.

Yes, been feeling movement since about 11 weeks, convinced myself it wasnt at first as very early but it definately was. I have to say i remember first baby's first movements so clearly, for me like little bubbles. the others i cant remember ( :( ) but this time like one bit of popcorn popping :).

I am small at 5'1 (1/2). so i think with my ds, my body decided he was big enough and cooked enough at 36 weeks. my dd i think came because i shaved my legs the night before (for the 1st time in few months - it was winter) and therefore i was ready to be seen by strangers (at 37 weeks), also rare bd with oh might have helped :)

Beautiful scan giraffes, you msut be so proud of your little bean already! I am saying girl...just because its fun to guess :)

I didnt feel lil one until like 5 months or so? I dont remember but once I started feeling it it was non stop...just like now the boy never stops moving! haha. I was just thinking last night how his sleeping habits have carried on from when he was a baby. he HATED being swaddles and hated blankets...he still does to this day. Being a November baby I always worried he wasnt warm enough or wouldnt sleep without being swaddled but it was the opposite he hates being constricted and hot...hehe happy i fiugred that out before i tortured myself for years :)

hows everyone else coming along?

My period has been so weird lately, I used to spot the night before and af would arrive folowing day. I started spotting yesterday and af hasnt started....this happened last cycle I spotted for two days then af started..I dont get why it has to change all the time! arghhhh! No spotting yet today but I feel it all bottle up in there ...blargh hope this isnt a miserable period

as for ruby- she emailed me this morning and asked if i had any previous losses to which I replied no. So at least she had my email and is working on it hopefully i get an answer today or tomorrow! hehe kinda excited to see what she has to say

Giraffes- great pic, makes me look forward to my scan next week.

I felt the first movement Monday when I was laying in bed. It felt like "popcorn popping" and then I didn't feel it again until yesterday morning..

I walk around with my Pregnancy Journal/Album all the time so that I can write down every little thing to how I feel to what I feel. I love doing it and think that it will be interesting to go back and read about my first pregnancy.

Did any of you ladies ever do this? Maybe I'm crazy but I want to remember everything Good and Bad..

First- thats a great idea! I wish I had...

I was on a forum similar to bnb and tried to go back to read some of my posts but they were taken down :( I logged in everyday and I wish I had all that to look back on

I love doing it, my child on the other hand may not like it because it is so detailed with lots of pictures.. LOL!!!

First - great on the movement, feels fantastic doesnt it. I do wish i had kept a journal now. I wrote occassionally during each pregnancy but not enough. Keep meaning to start now and mention my other pregnancies too. might start tonight especially as i'm having some very intense and some prophetic dreams that i should be writing down. Also try to do it after. My oh and i keep meaning to write down our favourite memories of their lives so far, silly things they say and did/do. We remember different things. Obviously first childs developement is quite well documented but after the first one you dont get much time.

AFM - had some worrying leakage earlier. Really hoping it is just very watery cm but felt exactly like when my waters broke (trickled). Have put panty liner in to monitor but dont think have had anything else since. Trying not to worry but panicking alittle. if hubby was home i might have gone to hospital but dont want to pack up the kids unnecessarily. Will probably wait it out till morning and try to rest this evening - not sure they would do anything anyway if it is amniotic, just antibiotics maybe and tell me to wait. fingers crossed i'm being paranoid.

First - great on the movement, feels fantastic doesnt it. I do wish i had kept a journal now. I wrote occassionally during each pregnancy but not enough. Keep meaning to start now and mention my other pregnancies too. might start tonight especially as i'm having some very intense and some prophetic dreams that i should be writing down. Also try to do it after. My oh and i keep meaning to write down our favourite memories of their lives so far, silly things they say and did/do. We remember different things. Obviously first childs developement is quite well documented but after the first one you dont get much time.

AFM - had some worrying leakage earlier. Really hoping it is just very watery cm but felt exactly like when my waters broke (trickled). Have put panty liner in to monitor but dont think have had anything else since. Trying not to worry but panicking alittle. if hubby was home i might have gone to hospital but dont want to pack up the kids unnecessarily. Will probably wait it out till morning and try to rest this evening - not sure they would do anything anyway if it is amniotic, just antibiotics maybe and tell me to wait. fingers crossed i'm being paranoid.

Oh sweetheart:hugs: I sure hope that everything is ok, please keep us up to date... I have read on several sites that leakage around this time can be normal but not all women will experience it...Again I wish you the best and I will be praying for you and your little bean.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->