I've got my anti-witch spray!

she told me shed upgrade me to the next one which I think tells me all my future kids not just the next one....but since we only plan on having one more I am not too excited about that...pretty sure we re one more and done :)

hope i get a reply today like she promised....itd be fun.

DH is really into trying this month...we started today...lol lets see if he still is as enthusiastic next week when it really counts.

Well you never know if you're done till you hit "the change"! LOL... my FIL was the 3rd child and then 10 years later... oops he has a little sister! haha... Oh I shouldn't talk like that, I'll only jinx myself!

I want to know right away what she says! And excellent on DH being... uh... motivated this month!! Guess he's feeling better! :D

Linz - yay for the heartbeat!! Clearly your American machines are better than ours :)

Wishin - enjoy the BD ;)

Haley - good luck for this month

Linz - :thumbup: So lovely the first time u hear it isn't it x

Wishn - Any news from Ruby?

Everyone else hope your all well, do any of you know of any success stories after endo treatment? i'm looking for some hope??? xxxx

Nats - Me!!!!

So I have a fairly complex medical history, but they put me on zoladex alongside a mirena coil to artificially put me through a temporary menopause (complete with hot flushes etc). They couldn't do the surgical option on me, but the drug therapy seemed to do the trick and really calmed my periods down to a bearable state. I'm not saying it was easy (you were with me for a lot of our TTC journey) and they had to do all of that before we could start TTC but I do know have the bump to prove it was worth it. Have you checked out the endo charity website? There was a good forum on there I think. I'm hoping things will be calmer after baby (9+ months period free has got to be good for you, but if not OH reckons I should have a hysterectomy after we've done having children as he couldn't cope with seeing me in such pain on such a regular basis. I'm not so sure I'm ready for that (I'm only 28) so we'll have to see.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes hes def feeling better...but not well...hes been having these weird dizzy spells where he has actually collapsed a couple of times. Its scary and the doctors dont know what to make of it. :(

No BDing tonight as we are going to try for every other day. I am not even sure if I want to do opks this month...today is cd6 so if I am in line with every other month I should O sometime over the weekend of the 12th. Haley what are you doing the SMEP plan?

Oh and no news from Ruby....she promised me a reading yesterday and nothing....sent her ANOTHER email

Its been 12 days now

thanks giraffes, i've asked afew people and it seems quite successful so fingers crossed xxx

Wishin, We are just BDing every other day until... Today is CD 7 so we'll start tonight and go through all of next week to be safe. I see the doctor on Monday so I'll know if I ovulated or not and can plan accordingly :)

We havent done any BDing since Monday and I am on cd7 today so will make a better effort to do so if hubby is up to it. Ill kind of listen to your doctor...haha. I think since I have 3 or 4 opk sticks left I will test on cd13 on just so I can log ovulation day.

DH went back to work today, I am super worried since hes been having those dizzy spells and collapsing. Hes an electrician so it requires him to carry heavy things and climb ladders and thats so scary to me...hes been out of work for over a year. I cant wait for today to end so I know hes ok.

...and no news from Ruby....SIGH

Cd7 is still very early. It's good to keep up the schedule, but don't wear yourself out before it "counts". DH and I always seemed to have the problem that as soon as AF was over, he was jumping me for a couple days straight, then when it was Ov time a few days later he was "over it" for awhile!

And I can't believe that Ruby has taken so long! That's super annoying! Can't she just call up the spirits and get it done all ready?!

LMAO @ calling the spirits...just sent her another email...

When should we start the every other day thing?

I would say start it at CD 9 or 10. The month I got my BFP we bd on CD10, then I ovulated early on CD11. Didn't bd again till CD 16 so if I had ovulated on time we would have completely missed the window. I think they say starting around cd 8 to bd every other day till you get a + OPK, then bd every day till you ovulate. I think that's the SMEP method, but I'd go with starting on cd 9 or 10 if you don't ovulate early like me.

Hello Ladies..I hope all is well.

AFM-I went for my 18 week scan this morning I have a really stubborn child :shrug:..Monkey would only open its legs for a few seconds and then would close them as fast as they opened..LOL!!! So from what she could see from the quick flashes she said that shes 60% that it's a girl. I felt so bad because she tried for over an hour to get the lil monkey to roll over and nothing, She stayed with her back to us the entire time just waving with 1 arm and the other up at her head and every now and then she would shake her head like she was telling us "not today" It was so sweet, but disappointing that she was acting so much like me..So needless to say the only pictures we got was of her little foot and one were she is waving...

Thanks Linz I'll try what you said

First- that's so cute! When do you get another shot at finding out? I really believe they develop personalities in the womb I swear my son never stopped moving he was so active.... He still is such a firecracker :)

Ruby emailed me back and promised me a reading no later than today... It's 6pm est and still nothing :(

Wishn - hope oh is ok? is he home yet? and come on ruby we all want to know what u predict for our wishn!!!

First - awwwww how sweet, i deffinately agree they develop personalities whilst there cooking! My youngest had his legs wide apart when we went for scan so could see all very clearly! He still loves to be naked lol

Linz - Yay on becoming a lime!!! :happydance:

xxxxxxx

First, awww that's so cute! Did they give you a date to go back and try again? Have you had a feeling what the sex is? I keep thinking boy and referring to it as a he. DH keeps correcting me, "or she." (he is hoping for a girl)

Thanks, nats! I'm so excited to be a lime!

Also, I don't think I updated you guys but they changed my NT scan to monday at 3:30 pm. Originally they were sending me 30 miles away to a facility that had an NT machine but then they called me 2 days ago and said they bought one this week and are ready to start using it! Nice timing, right? Monday is also DH's and my one year wedding anniversary so our plans are to go out to dinner afterwards. Hopefully it is a very happy celebration! I can't believe my 12 week scan is only a few days away now!

Never thought I'd make it to this point.

Awww linz thats so great, i'm actually in tears here for you, Happy ones of corse. I am genuinely so so happy for you xxx

Dh did fine at work I kept texting and calling which I'm sure was annoying but I was just worried. He said he is sore but Hes been sitting on the couch for a year do thats expected! Thanks for asking!

Linz- yay for a scan... And in your anny! That's
Perfect!!'

Still nothing from ruby... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back