I've got my anti-witch spray!

Giraffes - Beautiful beautiful picture, they really are amazing nowadays aren't they!

Leia - Thinking of you hun, hope all's ok please keep us updated

First - Glad all is ticking along nicely

Wishn - Rubbish how af changes isn't it? mines been very different lately as well so darn annoying!

Linz - Hope your well hun

Haley - Any sign of your af yet?

xxxxxx

Hi ladies!

Giraffes - What a beautiful picture! Sorry you didn't get to find out the gender today. On some of the forums I read women are being given guesses at the NT scan at 12 weeks for gender, but from everything I've heard they can very easily be wrong so early on. Luckily it's just a few more weeks for you!

Wishin - I youtubed gender cupcake reveal and spent the last 20 minutes watching videos and crying my damn eyes out!! Thanks!! lol ;)

Nats - glad you and dh are better now. I know 10 months of ttc surely added to my marital problems. After not having to worry about ttc anymore it's gotten loads better.

AFM - I'm sitting in bed after getting sent home today. My boss took on look at me about to dry heave in my trash can and told me to take my laptop and work from home... lol... so now I'm in bed with a sleeping cat on my lower abdomen and a laptop on my knees.

:hugs: everyone! Hope everyone is doing great!!!!

Giraffes- LOVE the scan!!

Nats- glad you're back!

Leia- hope everything is ok! Keep us posted!

Wishin and Linz - gender reveals are really popular around here!! And are so much fun! When DH and I finally get preggo we will definitely be doing this!

Afm. I started my cycle this morning and by late afternoon she was here with a vengeance! Haven't had a cycle this rough in quite a few months! Hope that's a good sign everything is getting ready. I went and had my ultrasound today. Everything is right on target. I start my 2nd round of clomid on Saturday. He upped my dose to 100 mg. I'll go back for a ultrasound on the 7th and if I haven't ovulated yet he is going to give me an injection of hcg. I haven't researched this yet but I will soon! Soo, it seems everything is right on task! Hopefully this will be the month... Fingers crossed!!

Linz- Awww sorry it made you cry but its super cute right?! I dont really remember telling anyone with DS becasue most of the important people where there...I prob jsut blrted it out..NOT EXCITING! haha, I am def doing the cupcake thing this time around..if it ever freaking happens

Haley- I starded today, cd1...so here we go girlie :)

leia- Please keep us posted...as it stopped?

This was the first full week I was on point with my diet...addind in excercise next week so feeling pretty good! Id love to get back to whatI weighed a year ago which was 70lbs less! but itll take some time..

Leia - Any news my lovely? been thinking about you today xx

Thanks for all your support, still no news. no more leakage last night but what felt like alittle this morning and the odd tiny bits through the day. Did listen to baby on doppler last night and heartbeat sounds strong and have felt movement all day. Have come out full of cold so have been sneezing alot too and peeing alittle so that hasnt helped deciding whether it is fluid. waiting for hubby to get home with some litmus paper so i can test the ph of any fluid and see. once hubby is home, i will be free to go to hospital if really worried. Wish i was in england because i would feel happy phoning midwife, nhs direct or popping into the prenatal unit at hospital but there is none of that here. Just an a and e. Also scared of what they would say if it is fluid - i'm afraid i've been googling and prognosis isnt great. So still hoping i'm paranoid and have a far too relaxed pelvic floor after 4 babies. will let u know how i get on. Thanks again ladies xx

Didnt go to hosp. but pretty sure everything is okay and i've worried everybody for no reason :dohh: . Happy for the minute that it was just watery cm or embarassingly a little wee. got a doctors appointment on monday so will mention it then. Thank you ladies x

Didnt go to hosp. but pretty sure everything is okay and i've worried everybody for no reason :dohh: . Happy for the minute that it was just watery cm or embarassingly a little wee. got a doctors appointment on monday so will mention it then. Thank you ladies x

Keeping you in thought and prayer....:hugs:

Leia - As long as all is well that's what matters! Phew ( breathing a sigh of relief) been worried about you x x x

Leia - How did you get on at doc's hun? everything ok?

Where is everyone??? its gone very quiet, hope your all ok xxx

hey nats! I'm still here, stalking as usual. Not much new going on. Have my first real appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow (up until 11 weeks they just send you to the registered nurses) where I'll guess they do a regular physical, pap, etc and then I go for the first tri blood screen draw.

Am kinda hoping they try to use the doppler tomorrow, but having never used one or been to an appointment where they use one, I'm not sure if they do that at the 11 week appointment or what. Since my scan was 3 weeks ago and my NT scan isn't for another week I'm missing seeing my little one! Just hoping everything is going A-ok, which I assume it is since I was barfing in the kitchen sink yesterday morning... not one of my prouder moments!

How is everyone else?

I'm still here just hard to check in on my phone I'm off the next two days

Diet stil going well.... Hope weight loss will help...

Doctors appointment went well. I told them about it and they thought it was normal. I guess i was worrying over nothing. You would think i would be an old hand at this now but these babies manage to make us worry right from conception to the day we die (and maybe beyond :) ).Have my form so I can book my 20 week scan in the next few weeks. I am well excited to see baby, it will have been about 12 weeks.

Linz - 11 weeks will be too early to use the doppler. In england they generally refuse to until 16 weeks + as it stresses mum out when its hard to find or cant be found. Baby is still tiny and moves lots. You will have to wait for your scan next week. sickness should be easing off soon - fingers crossed for you.

Wishin - well done on the diet.

How r the rest of you? Where are you in the month?

Hello all, sorry for being quiet, I've been away.

Leia - glad they reassured you. In my Rough guide to pregnancy book it says that around now you start leaking fluid from EVERYWHERE! So hopefully it's just that!

Linz - definitely too early for a doppler!

Nats - hope you're ok.

Wishin - great news on the weight loss.

AFM - had a nice trip up to my old work to clear out my office space, my boss said I didn't have to do it until I'd stopped puking :) Was quite funny because a few people said that my bump was really small and they got fatter after a big meal. Then a whole bunch of people said how big it was for 17 weeks!! Just goes to show :shrug:

On a completely different note, I don't know if any of you are also on Mumsnet - I lurk but don't post. There's been the most incredible/horiffic/ultimately happy thread on there this last week with a woman who was being abused by her Husband summoning up the courage to leave him (she got away safely yesterday). It was a moving testimony to the powerful connections you can make with people online and it made me really grateful (not only for how lucky I am to have a good relationship) but also how lucky I am to know you all. Online friends have a special place :flower::hugs: xxxxxxxx

leia- so glad that everything turned out well.

Girraffes- what a lovely story. I have made so many great online friends through the years and still keep in touch with all of them. Some of them are closer to me than rl friends and I have never met them!

afm- 10lbs down today! woohoo! i really have 90 lbs ...well now 80lbs to lose. the witch left yesterday. I am on cd5 so at least 10 more days til O day

I've also been lurking but haven't had time to post. I find myself reading and running lately. I am CD 6 today. Only 2 more doses of the clomid. I go back for another ultrasound next Monday where if it shows that I haven't ovulated yet he will give me a shot of HCG. Soooo, still waiting... DH and I will start BDing tomorrow per MD orders lol then every other day til he tells us to stop. Hopefully we'll have a little bean form this month!!!

Great job on the weight loss Wishin!!! I started back at the gym this morning. DH goes everyday so I guess I should start tagging along. If nothing else it'll help me de-stress....

Leia - Great news! Glad everything is ok!

Linz - Depending on the person you can find the heart rate in as early as 10 weeks. Of course the smaller the build the easier it is to find! I'm an ER nurse and we have to check on all pregnant woman 10 weeks and over. So it is possible!

Glad everyone else is doing well.

I'll try not to read and run anymore ;)

xoxo

Leia - Glad the doc said everything is good! How scary it must have been... I'm glad I have you guys to reassure me that everything is normal since you'll have gone through it just 6 weeks before me.

Giraffes - we are going to need to see bump pics soon! ;)

Wishin - excellent work on the 10 lbs! I had gained about 10 lbs and was in the process of trying to lose it when I got my BFP. I managed to only lose 2 before I got a +!

AFM - My doctor's appointment went excellent this morning. My doctor did pull out a doppler and we found the heartbeat after about a minute! It sounded like a little horse galloping. She said that it was a strong heartbeat and everything in my charts and with me looked great. They told me my cystic fibrosis screening came back negative, too, which is wonderful. Then to top it all off she told me I could gain another pound if I wanted to! What an amazing day so far, and it's only 11 am!

What is her deal lately?! Everyone I know that is getting readings right now is being made to wait double the time (or longer)! I must have caught her at a slow time because she got mine back to me in the 3 day time frame. Just keep bugging her Wishn. She will respond, but I have a feeling she's not very organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->