I've got my anti-witch spray!

giraffes - enjoy your scan today, cant wait to hear gender and see piccies xx

AFM - very excited and nervous to see baby in scan tomorrow. And OH comes home a day early so he can come too :)

Giraffes - hope all goes well today, will be thinking of you. Oh and I think ur team blue lol x x x

Leia - hope all goes well tomorrow, lovely that ur oh will be with you x x

Can't wait to see both your pics x

Haley - how you feeling today?, hope the family get together wasn't to bad for you x x

Wishn - any news? How you feelin?

Linz - how's things with you?

Afm think I should be due the witch around mon and for the first time ever I cant wait till she arrives! Lol then I'm gonna try with all my might and my newly clear reproductive bits to catch that eggy! I'm so excited lol x x x x

Nats- LMAO @ "newly clear reproductive bits" BAHAHAHA. Your BFP is in sight I just know it wont be long now

Leia- So glad that your DH gets to go too! Dont be nervous try to enjoy oyur pregnancy!!!

Giraffes- I also think you are on team blue....

BFN- 12DPO....FML

found out today my sister and her fiance are trying...I am super excited for her! honest to god I am! her and her fiance will be wonderful parents! She is my son's godmother and shes awesome!

However..it did break my heart a little becasue I feel like she will get pregnant first try. and ill be here waiting for my miracle still :(

Wishn - lol husband, fiancé all the same lol x x x

Giraffes - everything ok Hun? Was expecting a post from you? X x

G- please post and update us when you can... Getting worried

Afm- period cramps started this afternoon I should start spotting tomorrow with a full flow on Saturday as scheduled :(

Aww sorry wishn but it's not over till she's actually here! I second that bout giraffes, I'm getting worried to ! Going to sleep now as its half past midnight here but will check in in the morning.

Anyone heard from first? Hope she's well x

Haley- still thinking of you Hun, hope your not too sad x x

Stalking for Giraffes!

Wishin - it's ain't over till the fat lady sings!

DH and I decided to get out of the house tonight and see the midnight showing of Men in Black III. Don't know what I was thinking as I can't seem to stay up past 9 these days, but oh well! Might as well get it out of my system now!

Linz - make the most of being able to go to the cinema at midnight, cause soon u won't be able to even go to the cinema never mind at midnight lol (unless of corse u have good baby sitters, and no separation issues, unlike me lol I hate leaving my lo and he's 15 months now!)

Leia - good luck today looking forward to update

Still stalking! X

Hi guys,

sorry for worrying you all! Everything is perfect, wonderful and fine!!! We are on team....blue :happydance: So well done Nats and Wishin. Hubby was completely convinced it was a girl, but he spotted the dangly bits before the sonographer told us so he knew before me! It was a great scan, incredible to see the inside of the heart moving and all the measurements. Baby wouldn't uncurl for them to do one measurement so I had to go on a walk, which was great as we got to see him twice :)

Sorry for not posting yesterday, we decided to drive to see OH's grandmother who lives 4 hours away and show her the photos and tell her she was expecting a great-grandson. So we didn't get home till really late and I just fell into bed.

So here he is, our little boy, sucking his thumb...:cloud9:

Attachments

• 20 weeks 5 days.1.jpg
    20 weeks 5 days.1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations Giraffes, great news. So pleased everything went well. Brilliant scan photo. Yay, team Blue :) . xx

Cant wait for ours now. will post as soon as i can, unfortunately dont think there will be photo yet as last time i had to go back a few days later.

Congrats, Giraffes!!! Yaaay! Team blue!! Time to update the first page!

CONGRATS GIRAFFES!!!!! YAY FOR TEAM BLUE!!!!!

Leia- cant wait to hear about your appt!!!

AFM- BFN and AF arrives tomorrow. Im taking ab reak from the boards but Ill check in on all of you every once in awhile. Just need to clear my head. Bug hugs to all of you

Wishin - take all the time you need, I had a month away at one of my low points TTC and it helped a lot.

Scan was great, still managed to stay team yellow. Wont be able to pick up report or photos until next thursday but all seemed to be in the right place and of the right amount. She said it was a big baby, which i find alittle scary as all mine have been tiny little sparrows not over 5lbs 1oz at birth. (although i realise this is just an estimation and can change by labour time.) Am very happy :).

Wishin - we will be here if you need us and when you are ready. Enjoy the break and relax. :hugs: x

Leia - so pleased all went well, maybe baby is just big because he/she knows they're coming early like your other children and wants to put in some extra growing now!! Looking forward to the photo next week

xx

Wishin - totally understand on the taking a break from the boards. I pretty much disavowed the tww boards for a few months since the chicks in there can get super obsessive crazy at times. We will be here for you when you are ready! :hugs: my dear!

Leia - Wonderful that everything looks great! I can't wait to see your new pictures! Are you and giraffes really only 2 days apart?

Wish we could get an update from first. I miss seeing her posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->