I've got my anti-witch spray!

Awww!! I hope you feel better!!

I know it won't but if it makes you feel better, all of those symptoms are definitely listed when I google top 10 symptoms :)

AND you are still very early to get a BFP :)

Hope you get to feeling well soon!!!

https://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/spazticsmiles/photo-2-1-1.jpg

SOOOOO, What do ya'll think??? I'm 13 dpo.

Came home after being a complete bitch ALL day!!! I swear I could have ripped every person's head off that I came in contact with. I got a little weak and sweaty around 1pm (chalked it to not have had lunch yet) When I finally sat down to eat (around 3) I was so nauseous I could barely eat. My mom (I work with both my parents) came in and she said you are so pregnant lol I said don't get my hopes up!!!

SOOOOO I swore I wouldn't test tonight but I have tons of internet cheapies (sensitivity of 10) and both times I got positives I got them at night versus in the morning. My hubby begged me not to test.. So of course I didn't listen. After about 3 minutes this is what I saw!!!!! Ya'll I FREAKED out!!!! I prepared myself for a negative (especially since it was negative this morning) But definitely is NOT negative!!! I can't wait to test again in the morning! I so hope this is not a fluke!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! LOL

SO GLAD I WAS WATCHING MY EMAIL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Haley!! That's a positive girlfriend!! Don't you dare go off that progesterone!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

If I were you I'd be testing again in a few hours to make sure! I know that's what I did and when it was positive again that's when I really started to believe!! This is it for you Haley!! <3 <3 <3

OMG you just made me tear up!! I almost sent you and wishin a Facebook message to check the forum!! HAHAHA!! I can't tell anyone yet of course and I so needed to yell it off the rooftop and who better than to share it with ya'll!!!

Thanks for all the support!! I can't wait to see what the next test shows!!! I want to test again tonight but I just drank a ton of water.... Think I'll just wait til the morning. It's almost bedtime anyways and I have the bachelorette to keep me occupied ;)

Oh and Hubby isn't totally convinced yet. I don't think it's quite sunk in. He still thinks I have to wait until Wednesday since the doctor said so! HAHA BUT he has in the last week told me several times "Gosh I sure hope you are pregnant!!!" I can't wait to test again in the morning!!! AHHHHH I'm freaking out so much right now!!!

I wish I could have done something special to tell him but I just walked out the bathroom and said "SHUT the front door look what decided to join us tonight" He was like NO WAY!!! He didn't know I tested out the hcg shot to make sure it went negative before today so once I got him to realize this was definitely a true positive and not fake he finally gave me a big grin!!! It's definitely not sunk in yet!!!

I totally did send you a FB message to let you know I saw it! And I know what you mean about DH not totally being convinced. My DH was very hands off at first and couldn't even see the line on the second test. It wasn't until I stuck the digi in his face that he started to believe this is it! If you are getting that dark of a line on a 10 miu you will definitely get a + on a digi! My first 10 miu strip was lighter and on my smu of the day it showed "pregnant."

OMG OMG OMG !!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! Ok so I'm on my phone and due to my insomnia decided to check the thread! Sooo glad I did!!!! Omg I seriously can't stop saying that! Hahaha I'm so happy for you honey!!! Big hugs and can't wait to see the next test!!

:) so super happy I def won't be able to sleep now lol... My heart is racing for u!

Oh Haley, you've got me in tears. What beautiful lines :) Congratulations hon, cant wait to see next test xx

Wow Haley Congrats hun,really happy for you! look forward to your update later :)

Well... Looks like the test may have been a fluke!! False positive??? Looks negative to me this morning :(

So bummed!!!

:( have you tried another? what brand? Hate hate false positives, horrible let down. everything crossed for you, you are still in!

Big :hugs: for the bummed feeling but you yourself said that you are more likely to get a night positive than a morning one so test again this evening, remembering not to drink too much or wee too often. Good Luck hon x

I used an Internet cheapie and an frer this morning. I got the positive on the cheapie last night. Also had some pink spotting last night when I went to the bathroom. I was straining though and it's gone now so it possibly could have just been a blood vessel.... Who knows!! One more day to turn for me then I'm out and on to the next month!!

Oh Haley I hope thats not the case :( It did take me a while to fall asleep as I was so excited...you deserve this after all you have been through!

Leia- I did test in excitement...but that bubble was quickly burst with a BFN!!!

I feel a million times better today. I think the wrap I ate at lunch made me sick? I dunno but yesterday was HORRIBLE! I dont really have any 'symptoms' right now..just the usual sore boobs and twinges that are normal and expcted before af :(

cd26 today and 10dpo...Im pretty bummed but I am really really trying to put this in Gods hand again. I KNOW he will give me my miracle when its time and I am working on my patience.

I have also been MEGA bitchy this past week. I almost cant control my self. I feel awful because I have yelled at DS so much this week and for stuff that I would normally be patient about. I think ttc is really impacting my life and its hurting the ones I love...:( I wish I could not care or worry this much but I do and I cant help it.

I found that the FRERs were actually LESS sensitive than my 10 miu ICs. Haley, definitely try again tonight. That looked so positive last night! So sorry you are having to go through this my dear. I know I got a false positive once, but it was nowhere near as strong as that one you had last night.

Wishin - sorry your week has started off bad :( And 10 dpo is still very early! Lots of women I know don't get a + till the day before AF shows.

the only thing this morning is that when i was eating my breakfast i totally gagged on it. I dont kow if its my mind wanting this so bad that i am playing tricks on myself (at this point thats what it feels like) but i was eating my normal bagel and something about the texture of it just made me gag and i had to run to the bathroom to throw it up.

I know people say 10dpo is early to test but my period is due in 4 days! that doesnt seem too early :(

I am trying to not lose hope!! I just knew that the FRER would be positive this morning. I did think that I saw a hint of a line on the cheapie but could have been line eye. I am just saying it's negative until I can get a clear result. YES it was definitely positive last night. I agree that if it was a false positive then it was a very cruel joke!!! It was faint but very noticeable without having to squint!!! I am actually quite crampy today. Not sure what's going on. I will test again tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. If it's not positive by then I will stop the progesterone and start over!!!

I am so tempted to just stop the meds next cycle and take a break! I am so torn whether that is a good idea or not. Afterall the 2 times I did get pregnant were without any help from medications... BUT they did fail so I just don't know what to do!!!

I wrote hubby a message this morning saying "I guess you were right in not getting too excited last night" He replied. "Sucks! But we'll catch it next time!!! And ya never know... Maybe God has a plan for tomorrow"

I have completely allowed ttc to consume my life. As much as I want a baby and to be a mom I want peace from all of this!! I am at a loss on where to go from here... I don't want to give up because I know it will happen in due time just so frustrating to know I'm doing everything right....

AHHH....

Thanks for ya'll support!!! I know I can always count on ya'll for a reasonable and comforting response :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->